Major Cyber attack on Australia (June 2020)

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Breaking news. This apparent attack is ongoing. Early signs are pointing to China, according to the experts.

All levels of Australian government, critical infrastructure and the private sector are being targeted in a "sophisticated state-based" cyber attack, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has revealed.

Mr Morrison confirmed the intrusion was conducted by "a sophisticated state-based cyber actor".

"This activity is targeting Australian organisations across a range of sectors, including all levels of government, industry, political organisations, education, health, essential service providers, and operators of other critical infrastructure," Mr Morrison said.
220px-Senator_Linda_Reynolds.png

I have full faith in our Minister of Defence, Linda ("Karen") Reynolds.

I'm sure she will be demanding to speak to the manager of China about this.

Last edited:

PixelFree

Woodpecker
A few theories...

A false flag to kick off a war?
A disruption to our double welfare payments?

This is on top of the usual goals of a false flag - create fear/panic, remove rights/increase spying, theft of wealth/increased taxation.

My money is on it simply seeding the concept / preparing the mind for a bigger Cyber Attack to hit the US just prior to the election.

Reactions: Zep

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I know what the kneejerk reaction is supposed to be but these days I presume smoke and mirrors of some variety.

China launches a massive cyber attack that does nothing but inconvenience us, to the point where Morrison says nothing serious will come of it, yet it's just effective enough to make everyone pay attention.

For what purpose?

Right after they also supposedly pick a fight with India?

Troller

Woodpecker

China develops weapons to fry US electric grid, eyes high-tech ‘Pearl Harbor’ attack

PixelFree

Woodpecker
China launches a massive cyber attack that does nothing but inconvenience us, to the point where Morrison says nothing serious will come of it, yet it's just effective enough to make everyone pay attention.
Yes, it's a strange one.

When it first came on the news at 9:30am it was a 'emergency press conference from The Australian government', corona style.

By the time the 6pm news came on it was the 4th or 5th story, behind some football guy retiring.

"We've been attacked!"... then... nothing. It's what we'd call here a real fizzer (Australian definition: Something that promised excitement but instead was a disappointment).

This is about all I've seen - https://www.smh.com.au/technology/h...ion-s-confidential-files-20200619-p5548s.html

I'm still sticking to my initial hunch. It sounds like our lap dog of a government is simply sowing some seeds and prepping the mind for something else...

Cyber attack, stock market crash, terror attack, mass shooting, new virus, hot war... they always have many irons in the fire ready to go.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
I heard there are a lot of Chinese people in Australia...maybe its an inside job (Chinese-Australians or Chinese students at an Australian university).
HAHAHAHA. Mate, we play spot the Aussie over here. Chinese has taken over everything! Leftist Government allowed anyone in the world to buy our property hence the Chinese came and purchased alot of it! You have to drive an hour out of Melbourne if you want to buy a house (3-4 bedrooms) now for less than a million dollars. House prices increased 5x in the last 20-30 years.

Our Radical Leftist Premier is in bed with China and didn't back up our PM (Centre-Right) on the enquiry for COVID-19 in China. Cuckold allowed 10,000 BLM to gather in the city hence we are having an COVID-19 outbreak now. We were only getting 5 infected on average for the last 1 1/2 months while being in lockdown in our homes. Of course the media doesn't report where the outbreak came from except Sky News (sister company of Fox News). He also spent 1.9 billion on 'Stop Violence Against Women' over the next 4 years. That's 1/9 of our state debt! It's impossible to go for a drive and not see a sign with a woman crying and a angry man standing behind her. Btw, female violent against men increases nearly every year while it's been decreasing by men on female for years now. We also had "respect women" campaign. A typical TV ad would be a man talking about a woman's breasts where his mates would get in his face as if they were going to KO him telling him and shaming him.

Last edited: