Major east coast pipeline shut down by hackers

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
It is hardly trending on twitter, as if they are trying to bury this story. Looks like someone hacked our infrastructure while the CIA was making woke commercials and the FBI was hunting down Trump supporters for being allowed into a govt. building they pay for.
Possible, though given the times we live in, we cannot discount that this is a NSA operation intended to bring about the Great Reset.

LeoniusD

Pelican
They have been preaching about cyberattacks and supply chain interruptions as part of the Great Reset for years.

It's no rogue terrorist state doing it - it's them. They get their marching orders from Davos men in suits and it's likely a guy from the NSA shutting down something for a test-run.

Charles Schwab said that the coming cyber attack will let the covid lockdowns look like nothing.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
They have been preaching about cyberattacks and supply chain interruptions as part of the Great Reset for years.

It's no rogue terrorist state doing it - it's them. They get their marching orders from Davos men in suits and it's likely a guy from the NSA shutting down something for a test-run.

Charles Schwab said that the coming cyber attack will let the covid lockdowns look like nothing.
You know, if something like this does happen, the proles like us will be pulling guns on each other on the first day.

Apparently it’s been down for days and could cause gas prices to spike in the southeast

I mentioned this in the survival/prep thread on Saturday and my advice is the same: go fill up your tanks right now and any extras.

Edit: we also stocked up groceries over the weekend too instead of waiting until Monday. Can't rule out more supply chain impact from this.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
You know, if something like this does happen, the proles like us will be pulling guns on each other on the first day.
I am sure they know this - so they will be in remote well-armed locations when they crash it all down. They could interrupt supply chains easily, tehn cripple energy and gas, heating. Things would become very nasty quickly - imagine this being down in January 2025 and lasting until may 2025 while you have a record cold winter. No food, no water, no energy, no heating, no gas...

While they CAN do it - it remains to be seen whether they will do it and when. Finally the time of the preppers will have come - though whatever system they create after that will likely come with a complete disarmament of the US population. We will see what happens. Not losing any sleep over it. Most areas in the world won't be affected by it .

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It is hardly trending on twitter, as if they are trying to bury this story. Looks like someone hacked our infrastructure while the CIA was making woke commercials and the FBI was hunting down Trump supporters for being allowed into a govt. building they pay for.

Pretty much.

Hard to say what all the fallout and repercussions of the SolarWinds hack will have. Wonder if this had something to do with that.

Most people are even talking or thinking about how extensive that hack was. Just astounding.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Oh I prefer to think our leaders are lazy, stupid and complacent rather than actively plotting against us but you could be right

I think they are pretty stupid, or even really just average on a lot of levels. But ya get enough Peter Strzok type guys into positions of power, unfortunately really smart people have given the sociopaths the tools to be serious tyrants. They definitely can't be underestimated.

Easy_C

Peacock
Pretty much.

Hard to say what all the fallout and repercussions of the SolarWinds hack will have. Wonder if this had something to do with that.

Most people are even talking or thinking about how extensive that hack was. Just astounding.
Yep.

What makes this harder to look at it is that there are a lot of actors with both the motivations and capabilities. We have our own “cyber pandemic” people but this could just as easily be a foreign adversary warning us to “mess around and find out”.

I just checked out some major corporate news sites after writing the last paragraph. NBC has nothing. CNN has a small box not even talking about the fact that there was a hack (“pipeline shutdown”) “sparks fears of $3 a gallon gas”.

They’re not interested in letting people know there was a hack. Why?

Imagine if this doesn't get resolved within the week. A month...

Oil is the lifeblood of the modern world. Ya $10 a gallon in June would be worse than the lockdowns.

Few other thoughts:
- the CIA did it... not whoever the MSM is saying did it
- what an auspicious time to own an electric vehicle :hmm:

I've said before: it can't be coincidence we keep having all these events meant to cause extreme supply chain shocks. Wouldn't surprise me if we did it to ourselves for that reason and to blame RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

b8a5443ccb54378f.jpg