Major east coast pipeline shut down by hackers

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
3e8ca0769d41ee26.png

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I'm troubled by this for a couple of reasons. 1. I wonder if this was part of China's unrestricted warfare and 2. Regardless if China is or is not involved this hack was impressive. And it took out a major component of our infrastructure. This will happen again.
This is my concern also.

China attacks our infrastructure from without meanwhile our political class makes use of this event as shaping fires for upcoming social change and economic manipulation to ensure a more subjugated and dependent class structure internally.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
While it's possible this is an attack by random hackers, I believe it is most likely a deep state or FBI/CIA operation unless evidence is provided that proves the opposite. Right now the globalists are hellbent on destabilizing the world through shock & awe tactics, and this event fits the bill. They are trying to break us so that we go begging to them for our daily bread while giving consent to all the authoritarian measures that are on their depopulation wishlist.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
While it's possible this is an attack by random hackers, I believe it is most likely a deep state or FBI/CIA operation unless evidence is provided that proves the opposite. Right now the globalists are hellbent on destabilizing the world through shock & awe tactics, and this event fits the bill. They are trying to break us so that we go begging to them for our daily bread while giving consent to all the authoritarian measures that are on their depopulation wishlist.
nailed it roosh

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
I don't believe a word of what she said. Biden's staff called a "lid" around 3:40 pm-ish yesterday so something is up.

Last edited:
Not sure what it would take for me to believe any evidence they provide...

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The difference between preppers and panic buying is;

Preppers - Far away and people dont know about them so they're out of trouble for the most part

Panic buying - Getting killed or dragged off to some dungeon when the looting starts and the law goes on holiday...permanently.

It seems the powers that be want a summer of violence in the USA. Pro-BLM and Antifa, anti-white, anti America movements, corrupt politicians, lockdowns, screwed economics, supply chain disruptions and now gas panics.

Going to be a very interesting few months.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I don't believe a word of what she said. Biden's staff called a "lid" around 3:40 pm-ish yesterday so something is up.

This is completely insane. This is just a private company's decision to pay the ransom or not?

This regime is about nothing more than squeezing people not already dependent on the government and cajoling us into serfdom.

For the record: Cyber is one of the elements of Fires operations in warfare. So.... if you look at this in that veil, its clear that our government/defense department is not interested in defense against foreign or domestic attacks.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
This is completely insane. This is just a private company's decision to pay the ransom or not?

This regime is about nothing more than squeezing people not already dependent on the government and cajoling us into serfdom.

For the record: Cyber is one of the elements of Fires operations in warfare. So.... if you look at this in that veil, its clear that our government/defense department is not interested in defense against foreign or domestic attacks.
The "social contract" stipulates that we pay our taxes to receive protection from domestic and foreign threats to our life, liberty, and happiness. If they're just going to ignore this issue, why should we pay taxes on gasoline? They've broken the contract.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
OH GEE! the guy who thinks the anus is a funhouse is going to come save the day. We're good guys... no need to worry.

ETA:

You really couldnt make this stuff up. The Biden Cabinet is full of boobs and twits at best... its almost like there is an intentional placement of the most corrupt, incompetent, and establishment cronies I have ever seen. I mean Blinken? guy who literally is on the take from the CCP, Merrick Garland? A slew of anti-white blacks, and a bunch of (((tribesmen))) to include a Tranny health secretary.

If there were such as thing as aliens, they would look at the United States and go "this is a joke right?"

Last edited:
Inside job as usual. China and Russia and Iran and North Korea have nothing to do with this. Wake up sleeping Americans, your freemasonic anal-loving buffoonery politicians and their sworn-to-secrecy hairless mindfucked black-ops assassins are the only ones causing trouble in the world, that and some violent squatters on an insignificant little patch of desert somewhere near Egypt and Jordan.

They are forcing the masses to engage in behavior that fits their description of them as vile and profane and vulgar and confirms their own self-fulfilling prophecy, "oh look at those obese boomers go buy all the gasoline and fill up all those containers, they're scurrying like rats, look at all the uninitiated fools buying toilet paper en masse running about like a chicken without a head, look at all these desperate multitudes willingly giving their bodies over to experimentation, they deserve to be sterilized, euthanized, killed, extinct, forgotten."

Sherman

Ostrich
What is the possibility that this is Russia (indirectly through a hacker group) retaliating for the US sanctions interfering with Russian affairs? The shutdown in primarily in the East Coast, including Washington DC. Maybe it is good for the woke DC bureaucrats to spend time waiting in their cars where they can contemplate the wisdom of sanctioning Russia for not being woke enough. Cyber warfare is the warfare of the future since a nuclear confrontation would also destroy whoever starts it.