Major east coast pipeline shut down by hackers

skullmask

Woodpecker
What is the possibility that this is Russia (indirectly through a hacker group) retaliating for the US sanctions interfering with Russian affairs? The shutdown in primarily in the East Coast, including Washington DC. Maybe it is good for the woke DC bureaucrats to spend time waiting in their cars where they can contemplate the wisdom of sanctioning Russia for not being woke enough. Cyber warfare is the warfare of the future since a nuclear confrontation would also destroy whoever starts it.
They will learn nothing. They will just keep doubling down until either the USA is destroyed or Washington DC is destroyed.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What is the possibility that this is Russia (indirectly through a hacker group) retaliating for the US sanctions interfering with Russian affairs? The shutdown in primarily in the East Coast, including Washington DC. Maybe it is good for the woke DC bureaucrats to spend time waiting in their cars where they can contemplate the wisdom of sanctioning Russia for not being woke enough. Cyber warfare is the warfare of the future since a nuclear confrontation would also destroy whoever starts it.

DC area is the far northern end of the affected zone though, it's mostly red states in the southeast. NYC and Boston are unaffected.

The pipeline is back up

I hate to say it but this just feels like a trial run, we will see much more of these outages

Better be getting ready for Cyberpolygon, boys. Can you imagine what will happen if they shut off the power everywhere for a month?

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Is that the tl;dr of Cyberpolygon, the "what if" scenario by the WEF that stated that a cyber attack is coming and possibly will shut things down so we can blame (Russia, or insert foe)?

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Image from Gab's Torba's post...

Wawa gas station = Wawa is based in Pennsylvania.

6952b9f227e31c8c.jpeg

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Oh I prefer to think our leaders are lazy, stupid and complacent rather than actively plotting against us but you could be right
The public face of our leaders may appear to be that way... but the true people @ the top... aka the names that we don't even know... are anything but stupid & lazy! These people obsess about shaping up the reality that we're in!

The only reason the discerning eye (such as us on the Forum) can see through the maze of lies... is not because they're not good enough to hide it... but because even the Elite must fallow Karmic Law, which is to let us know what's truly happening! Then they simply muddle the water by having their indirect believers... to order anyone not believing the masses called Conspiration Theorists, Cooks & Such!

I don't watch a lot of movies... but one of the best example I've seen in a while is from The first Wonder Woman Movie! The Evil God stated that he simply whispered evil ideas in the mind of Human...and they themselves decided to act on it!

Remember The Architect from the 2nd Matrix Movie folks... The Matrix cannot be too Perfect... otherwise the masses will not accept it... and a Reset aka maintenance of the Matrix is therefore always necessary... since the mind of humanity is never a constant... it evolves!

KantPost

Sparrow
OH GEE! the guy who thinks the anus is a funhouse is going to come save the day. We're good guys... no need to worry.

ETA:

You really couldnt make this stuff up. The Biden Cabinet is full of boobs and twits at best... its almost like there is an intentional placement of the most corrupt, incompetent, and establishment cronies I have ever seen. I mean Blinken? guy who literally is on the take from the CCP, Merrick Garland? A slew of anti-white blacks, and a bunch of (((tribesmen))) to include a Tranny health secretary.

If there were such as thing as aliens, they would look at the United States and go "this is a joke right?"
Yes, the only thing left is for CGI Biden to make his dog a senator

skullmask

Woodpecker
Hmm, interesting that they paid 5 million in Bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't necessarily the most anonymous of cryptos. I figured they'd ask for it in Monero since supposedly that's much harder to track.

Enoch

Ostrich
OH GEE! the guy who thinks the anus is a funhouse is going to come save the day. We're good guys... no need to worry.

ETA:

You really couldnt make this stuff up. The Biden Cabinet is full of boobs and twits at best... its almost like there is an intentional placement of the most corrupt, incompetent, and establishment cronies I have ever seen. I mean Blinken? guy who literally is on the take from the CCP, Merrick Garland? A slew of anti-white blacks, and a bunch of (((tribesmen))) to include a Tranny health secretary.

If there were such as thing as aliens, they would look at the United States and go "this is a joke right?"
If you feel like putting on your tin-foil hat...

Merrick Garland was in charge of the OKC bombing investigation and prosecution.