Man Charged w/Two Felonies in Sucker Punch of 12 Year Old

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
In the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, Africans murdered around a million people or more in a matter of 4 months. This was primarily done with machetes. Up to 500,000 women were raped during this (if you do the math, that's basically all of them). This was done faster and with more efficiency than genocides committed by industrialized civilizations. If we believe the official story, they had to drug and frequently rotate the Nazis shooting the Jews. Africans didn't need any of that, they just did it. By hand.

Legally obtain firearms and get away from the cities. If you're in the cities you're already dead. Whiteness is now considered a mental disorder. It is a guilt you cannot atone for. The language they use is as severe or worse than any previous genocide, and whites just shrug this off.

aeroektar

Pelican
In the 1994 Rwandan Genocide, Africans murdered around a million people or more in a matter of 4 months. This was primarily done with machetes. Up to 500,000 women were raped during this (if you do the math, that's basically all of them). This was done faster and with more efficiency than genocides committed by industrialized civilizations. If we believe the official story, they had to drug and frequently rotate the Nazis shooting the Jews. Africans didn't need any of that, they just did it. By hand.

Legally obtain firearms and get away from the cities. If you're in the cities you're already dead. Whiteness is now considered a mental disorder. It is a guilt you cannot atone for. The language they use is as severe or worse than any previous genocide, and whites just shrug this off.

Yes... surely everyone within 100 miles of a major city will be steamrolled by these fine marksmen.

To be honest what was positive is that most black males in the video were on the kid's side and genuinely concerned about him. They thought the big man's sucker punch was not cool despite him being black. They knew his idea of punching a kid and running was cowardly and overly aggressive. Plenty of blacks also hate thugs, even if the thug is also black. This actually gave me hope in a weird way.

Seven years in prison is actually too harsh considering the kid is fine overall. One year in prison with a lot of community service would be more appropriate. Yes, he deserves time but to me this is typical harsh sentencing that shows how much of a prison culture the USA is.

unit414

Robin
To be honest what was positive is that most black males in the video were on the kid's side and genuinely concerned about him. They thought the big man's sucker punch was not cool despite him being black. They knew his idea of punching a kid and running was cowardly and overly aggressive. Plenty of blacks also hate thugs, even if the thug is also black. This actually gave me hope in a weird way.

Seven years in prison is actually too harsh considering the kid is fine overall. One year in prison with a lot of community service would be more appropriate. Yes, he deserves time but to me this is typical harsh sentencing that shows how much of a prison culture the USA is.
Oh, just stop with the black apologetics. And the sentence is NOT too harsh. It was obviously a hate crime, and assault of a minor, and those carry enhanced penalties. Even if it was not prosecuted or sentenced as a hate crime, I submit to you the sentence is lenient compared to what it would be if the racial roles were reversed.

Oh, just stop with the black apologetics. And the sentence is NOT too harsh. It was obviously a hate crime, and assault of a minor, and those carry enhanced penalties. Even if it was not prosecuted or sentenced as a hate crime, I submit to you the sentence is lenient compared to what it would be if the racial roles were reversed.
I am a realist and will be the first to state that blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than other races just as Hondurans murder at a higher rate than Koreans. For this reason (as well as common political reasons-blacks vote overwhelmingly democrat), I would not want to live in a majority black neighborhood, but at the same time there are plenty of good black people that hate gang violence and perhaps were innocent victims of similar violence. I also know there are many blacks that hate whites and even if it not the majority, it would still reduce my quality of life living where a large number of people dislike me based on my 'unfortunate' race of birth. However, this doesn't mean that most black Americans or Hondurans are thugs or violent. Remember that this video had more good black men vs. bad ones (just judging by the actions seen).

If both people (victim and villain) were both black, it is still a hate crime because to me, punching a random teen (or adult) to play the stupid knockout game and win cool points with fellow thugs is hateful. In fact, I saw a video of an older black male knocked out by a young black male. This is equally a "hate" crime. As you can guess, I am against the idea of different penalties for mixed-race crimes vs. same-race crimes.

I agree that if the roles were reversed, CNN, Huffington Post, etc... would be quick to label the city as suffering from racial tensions and screaming for the white thug's head. This is a huge issue and a reason I don't take those outlets seriously (and rarely pay attention to them). Personally, I will be fair even if those racist media outlets are not. My attitude would be the same if the races were reversed; of course, brainwashed people have different ideas in regards to white on black crime vs. black on white crime.

I think prisons should be remade as labor camps and that caning should be administered as a punishment (as done in Singapore and Malaysia). Seven years in prison for one punch that didn't do permanent damage will cost taxpayers a boatload of money and will make him likely to be an even angrier man knowing he was slammed with a harsh punishment. If his action resulted in permanent injuries or he stayed and tortured the boy, I would favor harsher penalties.