Man walks out on cancer-stricken wife in hospital after learning she cannot have biological children

Much is said about the fertility and youth of women, I was born when my mother was 40 without planning. I know many women who get pregnant after 30 without any effort (couples of friends, cousins), in contrast many deal with chronic infertility from a young age.

He could have talked to her, there are many treatments available, many indeed. I would never abandon a wife like that, never

bmw633

Robin
That most likely wasn't the only issue they had in their marriage, but was the final straw that broke the camel's back.

Now on my 4th marriage, which is absolutely fantastic, if that happened to my wife, I would stick with her through thick and thin.

All three ex'es thought they could do better without me, one left 10 days after I had spinal fusion surgery. Another had a moving van take everything and cleaned out the bank account. The last one loved her cheap box wine more than me, going through a 5L box by herself every 3 days.

But, never a news story about the nice guy whose wife screwed him over...

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Why would anybody think reddit confessions are real?
Yeah I view all these reddit posts that become viral or get picked up by MSM as extremely suspicious and un-trustworthy

Especially when Reddit is heavily pro-SJW moderated.

Someone making a post on reddit is no more believable than me making a post about a time when I self levitated 500 meters above sea level on this forum

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Now on my 4th marriage, which is absolutely fantastic, if that happened to my wife, I would stick with her through thick and thin.
If you don't mind me prying, what have you noticed are the differences between being married once vs several times? Just curious. Good to hear you've found a solid woman.

That most likely wasn't the only issue they had in their marriage, but was the final straw that broke the camel's back.

All three ex'es thought they could do better without me, one left 10 days after I had spinal fusion surgery. Another had a moving van take everything and cleaned out the bank account. The last one loved her cheap box wine more than me, going through a 5L box by herself every 3 days.

But, never a news story about the nice guy whose wife screwed him over...
I am sorry for your 3 failed marriages, but it’s good that you are happy now.
In my family an aunt of mine was left by another younger woman and the consequences were disastrous. I also have an uncle whose wife reduced her stomach and destroyed her family through hypergamy
I do not consider myself a man of much virtue, but no one should be abandoned as an object.

placer

Kingfisher
Someone making a post on reddit is no more believable than me making a post about a time when I self levitated 500 meters above sea level on this forum
There was a time one “Little Dark” claimed to take on 30 men at a club and win in the older version of this forum. He rather quickly got banned for spouting that BS and Little Dark became a recurring joke here. On Reddit, I am sure “Little Dark” would be considered a hero for taking on so many people with anyone questioning his story banned.

Last edited:

bmw633

Robin
If you don't mind me prying, what have you noticed are the differences between being married once vs several times? Just curious. Good to hear you've found a solid woman.
First marriage, she used my kids to control me. I was very depressed about it, especially 2 months after she left, I had my girls one weekend, she asked me to meet her at the airport and drop kids off with new BF in his airplane!!! Lived together 2 years, married 5 years, and she does this shit!!!

Once I got over that, the subsequent marriages I hoped for the best, but wasn't delusional, either, no one-itis, no soul mate BS.

Make sure you read The Rational Male, and the Tactical guide to Women, Dr. Shawn Smith.

king bast

Woodpecker
The only thing he did wrong here was post about it on reddit. I mean, did he think there was any chance whatsoever that the dorks on reddit would take his side?

There is nothing to suggest he "walked out on her" permanently. It seems to me he just removed himself from the situation before saying something in his heightened emotional state that would not have done either of them any good - that it was her stubbornness that had crushed his lifelong dream.
I would bet the house that he went back and stood by her, for better or worse, once he calmed down, rather than burning it all to the ground in the heat of the moment.