Mandatory vaccination policies

Nordwand

Kingfisher
A low key item in the news today - this looks like the thin end of the wedge to me. The company won't sack current employees, but they won't take on new hires, and the fact that lawyers are involved doesn't bode well:

Pelagius

Robin
'Democratic' societies like the UK are in a great position because they will make vaccines mandatory for all jobs and they will also make them mandatory for people wanting to claim UBI. Those who decline and plunge into poverty will probably be removed from their council houses (public health risk) and placed within quarantine centres (formerly temporary housing for the homeless) where they will be 'strongly encouraged' to vaccinate.

They will do all of this whilst saying "We will not make the vaccine mandatory in this country".

And then once this part is completed (which looks very fast from my perspective) they will begin coming for the freelancers and small business owners that might have avoided it thus far.

All of this will play out whilst an army of illegal immigrants cross the channel every day and escape from their quarantine camps into the ghettos of English cities and become undocumented, un-vaccinated and ready to take their place as the new English.

The plan by 2025 is to proportion much of the 'protected' British country side to house the invading army whilst over in Spain a new campaign is on going to bring in the illegal immigrants and send them to small villages where they will replace the youth that have left for the big cities are part of a rejuvenation project.

If the vaccine is, as we expect harmful then European birthrates will drop further, the army will grow much larger and then they will probably mobilise their army along with the police against a weakened Europe that will no longer have either the courage nor the numbers to sufficiently fight back.

At no other point in history did we hate ourselves and our ancestors so much that this would be possible.

I've seen a few people today reacting to this plumbing article by saying "vote with your wallets", what they don't understand is that every company is going to race to go "No Jab, No Job" because it's the ultimate virtue signal and if you did the opposite you'd eventually be closed as a matter of public safety.

I don't know what the way out is for the UK, but I do know that people need to begin filling up the gorgeous churches that the homeless have overtaken.

Goni

Woodpecker
'Democratic' societies like the UK are in a great position because they will make vaccines mandatory for all jobs and they will also make them mandatory for people wanting to claim UBI. Those who decline and plunge into poverty will probably be removed from their council houses (public health risk) and placed within quarantine centres (formerly temporary housing for the homeless) where they will be 'strongly encouraged' to vaccinate.

They will do all of this whilst saying "We will not make the vaccine mandatory in this country".

And then once this part is completed (which looks very fast from my perspective) they will begin coming for the freelancers and small business owners that might have avoided it thus far.

All of this will play out whilst an army of illegal immigrants cross the channel every day and escape from their quarantine camps into the ghettos of English cities and become undocumented, un-vaccinated and ready to take their place as the new English.

The plan by 2025 is to proportion much of the 'protected' British country side to house the invading army whilst over in Spain a new campaign is on going to bring in the illegal immigrants and send them to small villages where they will replace the youth that have left for the big cities are part of a rejuvenation project.

If the vaccine is, as we expect harmful then European birthrates will drop further, the army will grow much larger and then they will probably mobilise their army along with the police against a weakened Europe that will no longer have either the courage nor the numbers to sufficiently fight back.

At no other point in history did we hate ourselves and our ancestors so much that this would be possible.

I've seen a few people today reacting to this plumbing article by saying "vote with your wallets", what they don't understand is that every company is going to race to go "No Jab, No Job" because it's the ultimate virtue signal and if you did the opposite you'd eventually be closed as a matter of public safety.

I don't know what the way out is for the UK, but I do know that people need to begin filling up the gorgeous churches that the homeless have overtaken.
Western and northern europe is done.

The changes we will see in 15 years will be drastic while in 20 years or so Europe will be unrecognisable and not Europe anymore.

Keep in mind than many things change in 15 or 20 years.

American society from family oriented in 50s degraded to degeneration in 1970s only to accelerate in the abomination we have today.

While France was already overrun, no one thought Germany or Spain, or evan England would be demographically endangered by immigrants in early 2000s.

Things now accelerate evan faster.

While places like London are.still good to make money, i think those places are not fit, if not entirely not appropriate to raise children.

I have no words to say to westerners about what political solution to find, because the system is entirely compromised but I have advised my friends in Ballkans to not immigrate in the west.

They should fix the economic and future prospects in their own homes.

Louis IX

Pelican
Western and northern europe is done.

The changes we will see in 15 years will be drastic while in 20 years or so Europe will be unrecognisable and not Europe anymore.

Keep in mind than many things change in 15 or 20 years.

American society from family oriented in 50s degraded to degeneration in 1970s only to accelerate in the abomination we have today.

While France was already overrun, no one thought Germany or Spain, or evan England would be demographically endangered by immigrants in early 2000s.

Things now accelerate evan faster.

While places like London are.still good to make money, i think those places are not fit, if not entirely not appropriate to raise children.

I have no words to say to westerners about what political solution to find, because the system is entirely compromised but I have advised my friends in Ballkans to not immigrate in the west.

They should fix the economic and future prospects in their own homes.
If economics will be fixed they will get plenty of immigration.
Not a solution either.
The only viable solution is a form of isolation with restricted borders ; uniting only with "brother" countries of the same level

Goni

Woodpecker
If economics will be fixed they will get plenty of immigration.
Not a solution either.
The only viable solution is a form of isolation with restricted borders ; uniting only with "brother" countries of the same level
That is a political solution.

Political solutions work in hand with economic solutions.

But in essence, I agree with you.

surfdog

Sparrow
I work in for .gov. Our director was telling us about a new leave plan for employees if you are injured by the vaccine or become sick from it. They won't charge leave against your already annual leave or cumulative sick leave if you get sick from the vaccine. Then he finished by saying that the vaccine isn't mandatory and no talks about it being mandatory....yet. We are all remote workers now, I haven't seen any of my coworkers since March. The fact the he had to use the word "yet" made me think. If they force this on me I will probably end up leaving.

Outstanding analysis!

There is a strong undercurrent of people in the UK who are vehemently opposed to the coronavirus agenda. People have infiltrated hospitals with a camera to see whether they are really as overrun as the media says. There have been a number of protests. And the BBC has had to go as far as "debunking" and "fact-checking" supposed 'misconceptions.' Despite what the so-called "polls" say about the feelings of the majority, I really think there's the potential to reach a critical mass where there's enough opposition to bring the agenda - in all aspects - to a grinding halt.

What's surprising is how much media attention the corona sceptics have been given. Why would there be such a concerted effort to defend the narrative? Shouldn't it be obvious to everyone's senses if there is indeed a deadly pandemic happening? If people were dropping dead en masse, then almost everyone would intuitively and automatically adhere to the restrictions as a matter of self-preservation.

A growing intuitive sense that nothing really is going on may gradually cause opposition to vaccination to skyrocket - especially when severe adverse side effects could start to roll in, as the MHRA have anticipated, and stories spread by word of mouth. Here's to hoping at least anyway!

Last edited:

Parabola

Sparrow
Within a year or two it seems as if you will have to live in your basement as a hermit if you don't get your yearly or twice yearly vaccine, because of course this won't be a one-off. The 'new strain' fearmongering is in full swing already and I think this is priming people to accept repeat vaccination.

Government and corporate jobs and air travel will be the first to mandate vaccination and it wouldn't surprise me if shops, public transport and social venues like chain bars quickly follow suit.

What's worse is that people will celebrate the state 'giving them their freedom' back, never once thinking that they never ought to have had the right to take it away to begin with. I can't imagine that all the restrictions will be lifted any time soon, even for the obedient, after all we were told before the vaccine even started being administered that you would still have to wear the mask and obey lockdown once you've had it.

The question is why?

Personally I think that the vaccine itself is unlikely to be a deliberately dangerous substance (though it will probably have a higher rate of ill effects due to it being rushed out), but I am open to persuasion here. To me it seems like the health passport idea which will inevitably come to fruition along with the elaborate tracking systems that have been developed will be used together to implement a centralised system of human control.

That's my best theory as to why the vaccine is being pushed so hard, perhaps other posters have come to different conclusions.

It will become mandatory, if not by law by persuasion. The fact that they keep saying it will not be mandatory shows that it will indeed be. This is something that I have learned in life. The world is one big lie, but of course that may well be because of the landlord. People are already on board with this insanity. My brother took our mother to the doctor yesterday, he said that they were giving out the corona vaccine and that people were lined up outside to get it. My mother did not get it and the doctor did not recommend it, I assume because it is not safe for older people. Yes, I do think it is deliberately dangerous, look around. In my youth I once thought that nobody could be deliberately evil but I have been proven wrong time and again. Now there is absolutely no denying it as fact.

They have taken almost all rights and freedoms away, they will start giving small bits of it back to those who obey and do as they are told. The people will be grateful and hateful against those who do not. It is the nature of humanity that they are doomed to stupidity.

Oh yeah, local news has been doing this for some time now with articles saying, "Where can I sign up for the vaccine?, Here's how to sign up, Everything you need to know." With comments of course from people, real or not saying that they have been waiting a long time for this so that they can go back to being normal. Really? This is all psychology, something that was required in my college courses. Very evil stuff. People fall for it like the suckers that they are.

Oh yeah, local news has been doing this for some time now with articles saying, "Where can I sign up for the vaccine?, Here's how to sign up, Everything you need to know." With comments of course from people, real or not saying that they have been waiting a long time for this so that they can go back to being normal. Really? This is all psychology, something that was required in my college courses. Very evil stuff. People fall for it like the suckers that they are.
Most definitely! There's a lot of psychology going into their efforts. The way they phrase articles and headlines presupposes that you're going to take the vaccine. For instance, something like "This is when you'll be able to get your vaccine" assumes that everyone who reads it will be taking the vaccine. Very insidious.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
A low key item in the news today - this looks like the thin end of the wedge to me. The company won't sack current employees, but they won't take on new hires, and the fact that lawyers are involved doesn't bode well:

This is fine. When the point comes where it is widespread I would just change my own business to market itself as 'providing services to the unvaccinated' or 'vax free' or Christian owned.

There are going to be people that will prefer not to do business with 'the other side' if they have the choice.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Most, if not all, organizations will have a waiver policy, because there are some people who for medical reasons cannot safely get the vaccine. If an organization you belong to or associate with tries to make you get the vaccine, go to your doctor and tell them to give you a waiver. If they won't, doctor-shop until you find one that will.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Personally I think that the vaccine itself is unlikely to be a deliberately dangerous substance (though it will probably have a higher rate of ill effects due to it being rushed out), but I am open to persuasion here. To me it seems like the health passport idea which will inevitably come to fruition along with the elaborate tracking systems that have been developed will be used together to implement a centralised system of human control.
I agree it’s not deliberately dangerous, but that’s no comfort. The doctors who bled their patients to death in centuries past because they “knew” that bleeding was the correct treatment sincerely believed they were restoring health and saving lives. These sorts of fanatics are so dangerous because they genuinely believe that by imposing their sham medicine on everyone they are doing everyone a world of good.

Even if millions die from these vaccines, they will convince themselves that it was a small price to pay for bringing the terrible, lethal “pandemic” under control and stopping the worst, most scariest virus since the dawn of time.

Pelagius

Robin
Even if millions die from these vaccines, they will convince themselves that it was a small price to pay for bringing the terrible, lethal “pandemic” under control and stopping the worst, most scariest virus since the dawn of time.
I can see the speech already.

Before 2030 the world was unsustainable, people were destroying the earth and COVID was natures way of reducing an overcrowded world. We finally managed to get a grip on COVID after our fantastic scientists led by our father who thou in Microsoft managed to invent a cure.

Indeed, as with all progress there are hardships and many lives were displaced (dead) but we move on from that time now, stronger and well equipped to build a future for earth that was simply not possible before.

We have removed destructive ideologies such as nationalism, religion and ownership as well as peoples limited beliefs in human capability pushing ever further to fuse the future of humanity with machines.

Huge Sacrifices were made to secure a brighter future that allowed us to build back better.

It really does feel sometimes as though we right now are the deciders between some version this being reality.

I agree it’s not deliberately dangerous, but that’s no comfort. The doctors who bled their patients to death in centuries past because they “knew” that bleeding was the correct treatment sincerely believed they were restoring health and saving lives. These sorts of fanatics are so dangerous because they genuinely believe that by imposing their sham medicine on everyone they are doing everyone a world of good.

Precisely. These doctors think they're doing the world a favour. But the fact of the matter is, the mRNA vaccine is a completely new technology which has never been used on the public before. Heck, I've witnessed fairly well-established digital technologies being implemented in a corporate environment only to find that they catastrophically fail. Why on EARTH would they take a risk with people's bodies?

We may have some dubious short-term data, but what's more concerning is the fact that we have zero long-term data. Nobody knows what will happen over a longer timescale with this new technology - it's completely uncharted territory. Scientists may have been studying mRNA vaccines for decades, but it seems reasonable to assert that they couldn't possibly have enough real-world, human-centered data.

It's totally insane to roll out something so speculative, because who really knows what the consequences will be? What if there are undiscovered mechanisms in the body that will adversely modify the vaccine's coding in ways we could never anticipate?

And most importantly, why not just use the traditional vaccine technology that has a somewhat proven track record (i.e. the inactivated virus)? Does it perhaps have something to do with the fact that the CDC stated that "no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available"?

It's grade-A imbecility: "Shall we mass vaccinate people using traditional vaccine technology which we have long-term data for? NO! Let's hurry in something COMPLETELY new!"

Literally, every announcement they make should be done in a clown wig.