Mandatory vaccination policies

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
My mother in law works in healthcare as a receptionist and her work is mandating the vaccine. I gave her the Orthodox religious exemption, unfortunately she couldn't use the entire document because there were only short sections in her exemption document for her to fill out, so she cited The Bases of the Social Concept of the Russian Orthodox Church which deems it impermissible to receive medical treatments derived from or tested on aborted fetuses. HR responded and said none of the vaccines use aborted fetal cells and have given her until Monday to respond.

This is harassment and a real test of her resolve. I'm going to walk her through this process. Next response I believe will be something along the lines of really pointing it out that they were all tested on aborted fetuses and that is specifically prohibited, which HR conveniently missed in her form. We're on the same page that HR should be given as little info as possible while remaining courteous in face of this harassment.

Unfortunately she went to my priest looking for a letter and he wouldn't give it to her - even though he wrote one for me, because she went around her priest who would never in a million years write an exemption for the vaccine because he supports it and so does his hierarchy.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
My mother in law works in healthcare as a receptionist and her work is mandating the vaccine. I gave her the Orthodox religious exemption, unfortunately she couldn't use the entire document because there were only short sections in her exemption document for her to fill out, so she cited The Bases of the Social Concept of the Russian Orthodox Church which deems it impermissible to receive medical treatments derived from or tested on aborted fetuses. HR responded and said none of the vaccines use aborted fetal cells and have given her until Monday to respond.

This is harassment and a real test of her resolve. I'm going to walk her through this process. Next response I believe will be something along the lines of really pointing it out that they were all tested on aborted fetuses and that is specifically prohibited, which HR conveniently missed in her form. We're on the same page that HR should be given as little info as possible while remaining courteous in face of this harassment.

Unfortunately she went to my priest looking for a letter and he wouldn't give it to her - even though he wrote one for me, because she went around her priest who would never in a million years write an exemption for the vaccine because he supports it and so does his hierarchy.
This is the same route I will pursue IF it comes to that at my employment.

In my case the company sued Obama admin on the abortion health care clause so if the go along with this and do not provide a religious accommodation it will be pretty clear the level of hypocrisy.

Either way I'll force them to fire me and take that up with the EO Commission after that point. Being a Veteran with a disability status only adds icing to the cake in my situation.

I am also polishing up my resume in preparation for jumping ship in the next 3-6 months.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FApHssBXsA8LzI5
FApHssBXMAsJmY6

Nordwand

Kingfisher
The latest on the move against care home workers in the UK. Note also that the article mentions similar action against NHS workers, despite the fact that the consultation doesn't conclude until the end of the month (although, lets be honest, we know which way it will go):

Grow Bag

Pelican
I suspect the psychology around this disease is going to change once they start vaccinating children. Just not in the way these people hope.
I can't help but remember the occasions when children have been raped or murdered by refugees and the family have made statement of not blaming migrants and supporting the influx of unvetted migrants. I think that kind of mind is pretty solidly set.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
That link is an absolute horror story - I appeal to everyone here to read it. Certainly, it makes the UK's current restrictions look tame by comparison. The most important thing for me was that the author echoed a concern of mine, namely that the passage of information and news is being restricted. I've mentioned this in conversation with others for some months now, both pros and antis, and have received pretty well no response, never mind agreement, from anyone.
The greatest ally the governments have in these endeavors are snitches among the population. The Gulag Archipelago is an interesting read in how, through fear and uncertainty, the few can make the many submit to horrific conditions. In a few of the camps, when the many of similar will became concentrated and realized the strength of their collective, they put an end to the snitch problem and changed the dynamic.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The latest on the move against care home workers in the UK. Note also that the article mentions similar action against NHS workers, despite the fact that the consultation doesn't conclude until the end of the month (although, lets be honest, we know which way it will go):

This is almost certainly targeting the people in those homes. They sealed them off from their families and friends, exposed them to Covid at the start intentionally and continue to put restrictions on visitors.

Now they want to reduce the number of people caring for them.

This and the revelations from that funeral home director where he saw an uptick in sedatives administered to these homes, you have to admit this is industrial level of murder out in the open.

There is absolutely zero chance these are actions by a bunch of stupid politicians doing typical stupid politics. It is planned.

Sanctus

Pigeon
Friends, the walls have finally closed in on me.
I have until October 15th to get the first shot or I will not able to:
- Work
- Find other work (across the whole state)
- Afford rent after a certain period
- Keep my car going
- Travel overseas, interstate, to the rural areas.
- Vaccine passports
- Rumours are going around that we will be denied welfare too

I am basically down to being homeless or taking the first shot and getting over to another state (most states here require only 1 to travel) where restrictions aren't as severe. There are no exemptions to be given, no fakes to be made, and no running from this - this is my trial.

Americans, please fight. You only need to see what's happening here (Aus), Canada, or the UK to see where this goes.

muscacav

Pigeon
- Work
- Keep my car going
- Vaccine passports

I am basically down to being homeless or taking the first shot and getting over to another state (most states here require only 1 to travel) where restrictions aren't as severe. There are no exemptions to be given, no fakes to be made, and no running from this - this is my trial.

Americans, please fight. You only need to see what's happening here (Aus), Canada, or the UK to see where this goes.
Brother, can you be self-employed and work remotely in your area? Do you have a friend/parent that could give you temporary shelter?

muscacav

Pigeon
This is almost certainly targeting the people in those homes. They sealed them off from their families and friends, exposed them to Covid at the start intentionally and continue to put restrictions on visitors.

Now they want to reduce the number of people caring for them.

This and the revelations from that funeral home director where he saw an uptick in sedatives administered to these homes, you have to admit this is industrial level of murder out in the open.

There is absolutely zero chance these are actions by a bunch of stupid politicians doing typical stupid politics. It is planned.
It is definitely planned.
203a4332ab62d0e2.jpg

- Work
- Keep my car going
- Vaccine passports

You can’t sneak into another state? Chances are you will be OK after the shot, but our friends daughter (athletic) had to get heart surgery 2 weeks post vax. The doctor told them in coded language that he wasn’t allowed to tell them his opinion on what caused their daughter to need part of her heart burned off. To me it is not worth the risk, and I will survive however I can if I lose my job because of it. I have many years of savings and could last several years, hopefully until the vaxxed start getting too sick to work as much and employers have no choice but to hire, OR the truth about the vax finally becomes clear.
An acquaintance died only 2 hours post vax.
I don’t know a single person who went to the hospital with the coof, much less died from it.

There is no liability that will protect you if something happens and you become disabled. The chances that happen are low, but still high enough that I would avoid it.

I no longer feel obligated to obey any nonsensical law or decree from our rulers. Make yourself as anti fragile as possible. Build relationships and gain skills that you can use to survive.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
It is definitely planned.
1633306603725.jpeg
Oh my Gawd! Like, take off your tinfoil hat, bro! This is just great minds thinking alike. Everyone like knows vaccines save lives and are the greatest invention ever and the uhhhhh Deltoid variance is cuz MAGA losers and white supremacists like you haven’t taken your vaccine yet!

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
My employer (a private college) said that I have until October 18 to show proof of vaccination or a medical exemption. I scheduled an appointment with my medic to talk about it. I'll keep you informed.

The general rule-of-thumb is not to comply with the vaccine mandates. Requesting an exemption is compliance.

I understand the need to keep one's job, but I'm only relating what I've heard from Rocco Galati.