Mandatory vaccination policies

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The courts are just another tentacle of the octopus. Not sure why anyone would count on them.

They're so corrupt here that when I took my landlord to court because my toilet was broken for 2 months and they didn't want to fix it the judge pretty much told me I could've used a neighbour's toilet and that I didn't necessarily had to go to the KFC down the road.

No compensation and the landlord literally giggled in court, she just had to finally fix the toilet. Totally corrupt.

(before the Chads come in, there was a blockage two storages down so I couldn't just man bro the thing)

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

SOUTHWEST AIRLINESMass Flight Cancelations ...SPECULATED TO BE PILOT VAXX STRIKE​

It didn't happen.

Snopes has the evidence. Just bad weather.

zqwsfwfR.jpeg

The judge essentially went fishing for a legal precedent to justify the decision he wanted to impose all along. But the history of legal decisions is now ample and capacious enough that you can find a necessary “precedent” for any conceivable ruling you intend. If he’d wanted to rule in the plaintiff’s favor, the judge could just as easily have found a firm “precedent” for that — in each situation, his own emotionally based biases and preferences would be the real cause of his ruling, but he would rationalize the ruling to himself and the public as being rooted in facts, reason and “precedent.”
The Obamacare mandate to simply pay for health insurance seems pretty tame now when they are forcing injections on people. I shouldn't be surprised, but if Trump had issued the same EO as Biden the leftists would be screeching like demons about it until the end of time. Some local circuit judge would have issued an injunction against it in about five seconds. As if we needed any more proof, no lawsuit, or lawyering or special investigator is going to fix or even slow the rot. At this point it's a matter of surviving and adapting to the decay, and despite America's terminal status, I think we're in for a years or even a decades long collapse.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Skip straight to around 1:37 - 5:50. An LAX-based pilot captain died in-flight (Delta Airlines) according to whistle blowers. A co-pilot said that the captain was speaking normal one moment, then said a few weird things before he suddenly dropped dead. The plane had to make an emergency landing. The co-pilot told the flight attendant that the captain said he had his second vaccine shot several days prior so he was fully vaccinated.

She also rattled off a list of other health issues by airline & airport employees who had the vaxx shot(s).

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Bro, between fetal heartbeat, constitutional carry, and now this I am extremely impressed with Abbott.
Hes making an effort.
His COVID response made me call him the crippled fascist... But he's looked at the poling and saw he needed to shape up.

The real billy bad ass is Ken Paxton the AG. Would choose him over DeSantis 10/10

Last edited:
Can we stop with the posts encouraging people to take up day trading? Trading is not a sustainable way to make money in the long run, and is certainly no replacement for a career or even a reliable temporary source of income. It's gambling, despite whatever the huckster websites you're reading say otherwise. You might have good intentions in promoting it, but this advice is much more likely to result in desperate men losing their last dollar rather than actually helping them out financially.

I understand that the economy feels rigged in certain ways, but trading (whether stocks or crypto) is not some magical strategy to wealth that allows you to bypass the system. Although it's unpopular and very out of fashion to say so, the best way to accumulate wealth is to work diligently in a field that is in-demand, and to save and invest your money wisely. These are Biblical concepts as well, Proverbs is littered with verses on this theme. And Christ himself was a carpenter, not a money changer.

Promoting the idea that men are best served by sitting around speculating on the prices of financial instruments instead of doing productive labor of some sort is about the most Jewish thing imaginable, and frankly has no place on a Christian forum.
Picking up on the idea that we should seek honest work, in addition to the counsel found in Proverbs, I was reminded of these verses:

“...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.”
- 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

“Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.”
- Ephesians 4:28

Last edited:
Picking up on the idea that we should seek honest work, in addition to the counsel found in Proverbs, I was reminded of these verses:

“...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.”
- 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

“Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.”
- Ephesians 4:28

Sounds like an encouragement to do Blue Collar Work preferably over White Collar Work too. At least for Men.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Skip straight to around 1:37 - 5:50. An LAX-based pilot captain died in-flight (Delta Airlines) according to whistle blowers. A co-pilot said that the captain was speaking normal one moment, then said a few weird things before he suddenly dropped dead. The plane had to make an emergency landing. The co-pilot told the flight attendant that the captain said he had his second vaccine shot several days prior so he was fully vaccinated.
This must be why I'm now seeing that you're not considered 'fully vaccinated' until 2 weeks after your shot.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Conveniently left out the part where Abbott devastatingly lies to the people of his state in saying that the vaccine is "safe and effective"
Yep. Abott still tows elements on the party line... But wants his admin to appear very anti Biden.

Again the big push behind this is AG Paxton who doesnot like Abbott, but is probably the best among the AGs at legal challenges to Biden Admin.