Mandatory vaccination policies

I worry this is all a scripted trap. Here's why: conservative figureheads keep pushing the natural immunity angle like its an easy win but there's a big problem with that...

As far as I'm aware the medical establishment and government have refused to say how high (or low) natural immunity is in the general population. However, they definitely know from blood bank samples.

So here's conservative stories constantly trying to get us to talk about this yet it's a total unknown.

I know every joker thinks he has had covid or has had a positive PCR test but what if natural immunity is near zero?

Last edited:
Can we stop with the posts encouraging people to take up day trading? Trading is not a sustainable way to make money in the long run, and is certainly no replacement for a career or even a reliable temporary source of income. It's gambling, despite whatever the huckster websites you're reading say otherwise. You might have good intentions in promoting it, but this advice is much more likely to result in desperate men losing their last dollar rather than actually helping them out financially.

I understand that the economy feels rigged in certain ways, but trading (whether stocks or crypto) is not some magical strategy to wealth that allows you to bypass the system. Although it's unpopular and very out of fashion to say so, the best way to accumulate wealth is to work diligently in a field that is in-demand, and to save and invest your money wisely. These are Biblical concepts as well, Proverbs is littered with verses on this theme. And Christ himself was a carpenter, not a money changer.

Promoting the idea that men are best served by sitting around speculating on the prices of financial instruments instead of doing productive labor of some sort is about the most Jewish thing imaginable, and frankly has no place on a Christian forum.

Have any better suggestions that match the convenience of sitting in ones own home and making instant money that is transferrable to one's checking account tax free until next year?

merc

Pigeon
I worry this is all a scripted trap. Here's why: conservative figureheads keep pushing the natural immunity angle like its an easy win but there's a big problem with that...

As far as I'm aware the medical establishment and government have refused to say how high (or low) natural immunity is in the general population. However, they definitely know from blood bank samples.

So here's conservative stories constantly trying to get us to talk about this yet it's a total unknown.

I know every joker thinks he has had covid or has had a positive PCR test but what if natural immunity is near zero?

The "SCIENCE" can simply just say that after running "tests" and doing "research" from the "experts", that natural immunity is too low and won't work for whatever variant they want to push. The fact that Poso, the zionist shill, and other Kosherservatives are pushing this has me believing this is just another goal post moving act.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

NY judge grants injunction against COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers​

A federal judge in Utica sided Tuesday with 17 health care workers who object to New York State's vaccine mandate for health workers on religious grounds, granting their request for an injunction that stops the state from enforcing the policy for those who claim a religion-based objection.

"There is no adequate explanation from defendants about why the 'reasonable accommodation' that must be extended to a medically exempt health care worker under 2.61 could not similarly be extended to a healthcare worker with a sincere religious objection," Judge David Hurd wrote.

Hurd's preliminary injunction means New York will continue to be barred from enforcing any requirement that employers deny religious exemptions.

Unlike other judges who have heard similar cases about vaccine mandates, Judge Hurd concluded "the public interest lies with enforcing the guarantees enshrined in the Constitution and federal anti-discrimination law" and not the wider public health.

He wrote that the health care workers challenging suing the state were likely to succeed on the merits of their constitutional claim.

"The question presented by this case is not whether plaintiffs and other individuals are entitled to a religious exemption from the state's workplace vaccination requirement," he wrote. "Instead, the question is whether the state's summary imposition of 2.61 conflicts with plaintiffs' and other individuals' federally protected right to seek a religious accommodation from their individual employers. The answer to this question is clearly yes. Plaintiffs have established that 2.61 conflicts with longstanding federal protections for religious beliefs and that they and others will suffer irreparable harm in the absence of injunctive relief."

The plaintiffs said they hold the sincere religious belief that they "cannot consent to be inoculated...with vaccines that were tested, developed or produced with fetal cell lines derived from procured abortions."

According to the plaintiffs, the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available violate these sincere religious beliefs "because they all employ fetal cell lines derived from procured abortion in testing, development or production."

Gov. Kathy Hochul's administration began requiring workers at hospitals and nursing homes to be vaccinated on Sept. 27 and more recently expanded the requirement to include workers at assisted living homes, hospice care, treatment centers and home health aides.

"My responsibility as Governor is to protect the people of this state, and requiring health care workers to get vaccinated accomplishes that," Hochul said in a statement. "I stand behind this mandate, and I will fight this decision in court to keep New Yorkers safe."

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I feel like we are in uncharted territory in the US.

Aside from this being a government mandate, this is not a political Red vs. Blue. We have the government and media outright lying about an event that many people flat out know that's not true. There are families and extended families and workers all affected by this, not down political lines.

The government, private companies, and media are all lying to us about a non-political event (again, in the sense of red vs blue).

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Have any better suggestions that match the convenience of sitting in ones own home and making instant money that is transferrable to one's checking account tax free until next year?
First of all, you're making a pretty big assumption: that you will actually make money trading and not lose money. The vast majority of people who attempt day trading will end up losing money. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to sell you something. Probably a secret "trading system" of some sort.

Secondly, trading of the sort you're talking about is an activity that adds zero value to society. It is not actual productive work that creates wealth for both yourself and society as a whole. When you make money on a trade, someone else loses. It's a zero sum game. So here's my suggestion: instead of trying to extract money from the system with minimal effort like a Jew, instead go use your knowledge, experience and skills to provide value to someone else and receive payment in return. That is the type of exchange upon which economies are built and wealth is created. Be a man who seeks to add value to your community, not someone who just wants to extract a dollar.

One of the most important lessons to learn in life is that doing things the easy way is very rarely the right way.

First of all, you're making a pretty big assumption: that you will actually make money trading and not lose money. The vast majority of people who attempt day trading will end up losing money. Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to sell you something. Probably a secret "trading system" of some sort.

Secondly, trading of the sort you're talking about is an activity that adds zero value to society. It is not actual productive work that creates wealth for both yourself and society as a whole. When you make money on a trade, someone else loses. It's a zero sum game. So here's my suggestion: instead of trying to extract money from the system with minimal effort like a Jew, instead go use your knowledge, experience and skills to provide value to someone else and receive payment in return. That is the type of exchange upon which economies are built and wealth is created. Be a man who seeks to add value to your community, not someone who just wants to extract a dollar.

One of the most important lessons to learn in life is that doing things the easy way is very rarely the right way.

Is there a way to shed this kind of parasitism similar to how the good old fashioned Debt Jubilee in the Old Testament did?

This reads like a lot of negative press on trading I see on the internet. The statement "vast majority of people who attempt day trading end up losing money" sounds about as cliche as "his last words before dying of Covid were that he wished he took the vaccine".

When is the last time you traded the markets? Implied volatility, volume, and irrational exuberance in the markets is at an all time high since the pandemic started. Many of the people I trade with have become millionaires over the last year. The markets are not at all like they were several years ago. I pulled in $16,000 last month with a starting account balance of $25,000. Earlier this year I turned $20,000 into $70,000. The markets are hardly any different now than they were earlier this year, just a bit more choppy.

You are discouraging someone from trading in the short term because you have a negative (uninformed) opinion of trading. Nobody said you have to put in $25,000 into a penny stock and hope for the best. Nobody said you have to have 10 computer screens in front of you and monitor stocks 18 hours a day. Nobody said you have to pick a stock blindfolded and dump money into it.

Manage risk, manage emotions, and do just a little bit of homework and the money can be made. Either that, or you can try finding a job in this environment working for someone else. I know what my pick will be if I get let go due to the mandates.

Tell me this: when your kids are starving, do you care more about doing work that's productive to society, or doing whatever you can to put food on the table?

I am not selling anything. Just providing an idea for people in a bad spot who may have no other options. For what it's worth, I trade on the side. My full time job is in engineering for oil/gas.

Also, your comment about it being a zero sum game - 78% of money in the markets is owned by institutions/hedge funds. I don't care if they lose money.

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
When is the last time you traded the markets? Implied volatility, volume, and irrational exuberance in the markets is at an all time high since the pandemic started. Many of the people I trade with have become millionaires over the last year. The markets are not at all like they were several years ago. I pulled in $16,000 last month with a starting account balance of $25,000. Earlier this year I turned $20,000 into $70,000. The markets are hardly any different now than they were earlier this year, just a bit more choppy.

The people you trade with? Is trading a team sport now?

Oh wait, you're just referring to other anonymous people on the internet telling you how much money they made. I see.

One of the worst things that can happen to someone when they get into day trading is to have some initial success. You end up thinking you've got it all figured out and it's easy money, so you get comfortable taking more risk. Eventually you'll hit a run of bad luck and lose it all. At that point hopefully you learn your lesson, but you might think back to those first few trades that went so well for you and think you can make it all back again. Congratulations, you are now a degenerate gambler masquerading as a sophisticated "trader".

I can tell from the tone of your post that this is not going to end well for you. But I don't want to derail this thread any further. I think everyone has seen enough from us both on this topic.

The people you trade with? Is trading a team sport now?

Oh wait, you're just referring to other anonymous people on the internet telling you how much money they made. I see.

One of the worst things that can happen to someone when they get into day trading is to have some initial success. You end up thinking you've got it all figured out and it's easy money, so you get comfortable taking more risk. Eventually you'll hit a run of bad luck and lose it all. At that point hopefully you learn your lesson, but you might think back to those first few trades that went so well for you and think you can make it all back again. Congratulations, you are now a degenerate gambler masquerading as a sophisticated "trader".

I can tell from the tone of your post that this is not going to end well for you. But I don't want to derail this thread any further. I think everyone has seen enough from us both on this topic.

I have a small group of friends who I bounce ideas off, yes. Not anonymous people off the internet as much as you would like to believe so that you can feel good about yourself for attempting to demean me. Your second paragraph is amusing as that is the very definition of irrational exuberance which I had alluded to prior to your response.

You don't know a single thing about me other than the fact that I've made significant money off the markets and am trying to provide an idea/solution to people who may reach financial peril in the short term. I have not lost money because I know how to manage my risk and hedge my trades appropriately using derivative instruments.

Good luck to you with whatever job you manage to find in this economy that can match a few trades in the stock market from the comfort of one's home.

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I pulled in $16,000 last month with a starting account balance of $25,000. Earlier this year I turned $20,000 into $70,000. The markets are hardly any different now than they were earlier this year, just a bit more choppy.

I had a nice Indian fella calling me the other day saying something similar to what you're saying, but his return was even better. He only needed my credit card number to get me started and making big $. I found that a little dubious but now you're saying this on this forum I'm totally convinced.

Now that I'm losing my job I'm gonna invest my last $20k in savings in day trade. Can't believe I hadn't figured this out sooner! Free money!

/Sarcasm off

I had a nice Indian fella calling me the other day saying something similar to what you're saying, but his return was even better. He only needed my credit card number to get me started and making big $. I found that a little dubious but now you're saying this on this forum I'm totally convinced.

Now that I'm losing my job I'm gonna invest my last $20k in savings in day trade. Can't believe I hadn't figured this out sooner! Free money!

/Sarcasm off

You're free to do what you want. If you took off your emotional thinking cap for a minute and just explored the markets for a day using even $5,000, you'd see how easy it is right now. I wouldn't recommend trading if this present conversation was happening two years ago because back then yes, trading was a very risky endeavor. Markets are dumb enough for a 12 year old to make money right now. Anyways I'm done responding, I have nothing to gain from this, it's as if I've asked you to check a personal website of mine for traffic or asked you for a credit card number or something, when all I've said it to give it a look.

I never suggested day trading, by the way. Would suggest reading up on that definition before claiming I pushed that.

Last edited: