Mandatory vaccination policies

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I feel like we are in uncharted territory in the US.

Aside from this being a government mandate, this is not a political Red vs. Blue. We have the government and media outright lying about an event that many people flat out know that's not true. There are families and extended families and workers all affected by this, not down political lines.

The government, private companies, and media are all lying to us about a non-political event (again, in the sense of red vs blue).
This is fairly serious. The conversation in the WH press office must have gone something like this:

"The pilots and their union can't admit that there was an organized sick-out, as that is illegal according to their collective bargaining agreement. So, we can say that the reports of a sick-out are completely false, as no one can publicly contradict or refute us. Let's go."

The Biden Administration is so scared of what the globalists will do to them if they don't stay on message, that they've decided to adamantly lie whenever they think they can get away with it.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Mailvox: Dying Suddenly"
An electrician reports that an alarmingly high number of the members of his union are dying, more than 4x the annual average.

Reading what you posted about a pilot dying in flight and many other coincidences brought to mind the seemingly high number of general & corporate aviation crashes recently.

Anecdotally, my electricians local union typically sees eight members pass per year; that average has held for the last 14 years. In 2020, four members passed. So far, in 2021, 33 members have passed, one additional age 63, since a business agent of the local told me this:

“So here’s some more info about what we talked about. As of the end of September we have lost 32 members. Only 4 were in their 70s and appear to have died of natural causes or self-inflicted abuse. All 4 were allegedly not-vaxxed. 2 members in their 60s passed, both apparently were vaxxed, 1 died of cancer, the other of a heart attack, but had 2 previous heart attacks. The remaining 26 were allegedly all vaxxed at a union sponsored event. All 26 were still working & between 31 & 68 years old. 13 died within 10-12 days of a vax. For the ones I got an answer, the deaths were heart attacks or strokes. About 8, the balance, said they didn’t know. Many “died suddenly”. A term I am hearing a lot. The remaining 13 died at various times after vax but 9 of the obits say “died suddenly” or “died unexpectedly”

“The families of 4 of the men, men we both know, demanded autopsies after being refused by a hospital. These 4 hired private autopsies and I’m told massive blood clotting was found in various organs. 2 reports stated “I have never seen these type of conditions/injuries”.

The agent further told me that they are all in shock and don’t know what to do. They’re frozen.

Remember, it’s safe and effective. Highly safe and effective. Except when it kills people. Then, perhaps not so much.

UPDATE: He’s not the only one seeing others have “died suddenly” for no reason at all.

So our friend called us all distraught knowing we wouldn´t judge her as her father was told by his GP that he should get the Pfizer shot, as “heart issues only seem to effect young people”. Well, you can guess what happened next… At least he is now exempt from his second shot.

Mr Gee

Sparrow
I just left a small town (2 k pop) in outback Australia where I just completed a 12 month fixed contract. One of the guys I worked with indirectly in the office I always chatted to, real salt of the earth type of guy, loves to talk about his day and I found his work interesting (Ranger). He also doubles as the town's undertaker (people out these places usually have x 2 roles). One of our last conversations the last few weeks that he kept up prior to my departure was the sudden increase in people dying in the area, he was complaining about the large stack of papers on his desk, all registered deaths to process. Mostly elderly, not sure how many but he was dumbfounded. Others in the office were getting concerned too.
It is obvious to me, it corresponds to the vaccine clinics that started in the town late June 2021. Most uptake % was elderly who thought they were vulnerable to covid-19.
I would not be surprised to see the YOY deaths increasing exponentially from now. Everywhere.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
This is fairly serious. The conversation in the WH press office must have gone something like this:

"The pilots and their union can't admit that there was an organized sick-out, as that is illegal according to their collective bargaining agreement. So, we can say that the reports of a sick-out are completely false, as no one can publicly contradict or refute us. Let's go."

The Biden Administration is so scared of what the globalists will do to them if they don't stay on message, that they've decided to adamantly lie whenever they think they can get away with it.
What will the globalists do to them? Aren’t they the globalists too?

Enoch

Hummingbird

I'm not sure there is any lie they can't get away with. If they said Biden could recite 100 digits of pi from memory not one reporter would ask him to do it.

I work for an American biotechnology company. I'm not from America. All American employees have until early December to get the vaxx or get fired from their jobs. I live in a country with some of the harshest lockdowns in Europe and it hasn't even got this far yet. So much for the land of the free.
The rebellion has begun. Watch what happens in the next few months, good luck keeping the power on, flying anywhere or getting deliveries, when cis gender white men decide they have the freedom flu. Good luck trying to run a company when the only ones allowed to come to work is HR...its about to get interesting. Not sure how the current regime here will react...if they double down, it will get really interesting. Best move I think is they back down and try to save face, but not sure how they can do that either.

StSeb

Pigeon
The rebellion has begun. Watch what happens in the next few months, good luck keeping the power on, flying anywhere or getting deliveries, when cis gender white men decide they have the freedom flu. Good luck trying to run a company when the only ones allowed to come to work is HR...its about to get interesting. Not sure how the current regime here will react...if they double down, it will get really interesting. Best move I think is they back down and try to save face, but not sure how they can do that either.
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. If enough people in the states sack up and hold out I know for a fact it will cause havoc on the company. There is complex IT systems that keep the whole company moving along and losing the right people would cause mayhem. Good luck replacing the talent as well.

Elipe

Pelican
what if natural immunity is near zero?
That must be why despite going out to public places unmasked, touching a lot of things people have touched, being in close quarters with strangers, and being unvaccinated, I haven't gotten sick since shortly before the pandemic was officially declared.

Statistically, COVID has a 99.7% survival rate. This means that 99.7% of people who got it acquired some kind of immunity to it. Now, that survival rate has remained unchanged even with vaccination, which tells us that vaccination has not really moved the needle in terms of surviving the disease.

But how do you "survive" a disease? Your body learns to fight it and conquers the disease, thus the symptoms go away. When you get sick and then recover from it, the recovery IS your body's natural immunity kicking in. That's why you get over diseases. So if 99.7% (or close to that) of cases result in survival, then we must conclude that the rate of natural immunity is extremely high.

This was also mainstream scientific consensus before the year of our Lord 2020. If you look up a pre-2020 encyclopedia on natural immunity that is what you would find there.

rainy

Kingfisher
That must be why despite going out to public places unmasked, touching a lot of things people have touched, being in close quarters with strangers, and being unvaccinated, I haven't gotten sick since shortly before the pandemic was officially declared.

Statistically, COVID has a 99.7% survival rate. This means that 99.7% of people who got it acquired some kind of immunity to it. Now, that survival rate has remained unchanged even with vaccination, which tells us that vaccination has not really moved the needle in terms of surviving the disease.
I call BS on the 99.7% survival rate.

The survival rate is far higher as the survival rate is based on people who actually got tested. And I don't think I've ever heard someone acknowledge this.

I live in what was the epicenter during the height of it. For months we were told unless you felt your life was in jeopardy, do not go to urgent care or a hospital. Everyone was told to stay home. And very few tests were available outside those facilities. You couldn't qualify for a test unless you had a fever above 102. So many people had COVID in Jan-May who never got tested. So much so that most who did get tested were only those with life threatening symptoms. So all the asymptomatic, minor and medium cases aren't accounted for with testing.

Then last fall-winter the numbers spiked again. More people got tested as they were readily available at that point but again we saw many people in and around those who had COVID who never had symptoms severe enough to seek out a test. I would go so far as to say as this is what happened with most people I know who got COVID, that if you actually had it, every person in your household got it too. I have employees who live in 10 story apartment complexes where everyone was sick in March/April 2020 but couldn't qualify for a test.

So I would say the actual number of people who have gotten COVID is 5X+ higher.

I don't know a person who got the antibody test who doesn't have antibodies. But many don't remember getting COVID or being sick.

So if the numbers infected are far higher, so is the survival rate.

But than we can add to that the reality that the hospitals have been classifying anything they can as COVID related death. There's people who died from COVID. There's also many more who died of strokes, heart attacks, etc, who also had COVID and were doctored into the COVID death rate without it being the cause.

Which means the survival rate is actually that much higher when only factoring people who only died from COVID.

Never mind the children! Few children show symptoms. You'd never know they had it. So they didn't get tested. But if it was all around, adults everywhere were getting it then the kids logically were exposed. So bump that survival rate up that much more.

If 1 in 5 people who have had COVID actually sought out a test, then 225M Americans already have had it. Seems plausible.

68% of the country.

My premise is supported in the NYT link below.

Look at the tests in March 2020. Minimal. Look at hospitalizations/deaths. The apex. So at the apex of COVID, most didn't even get tested.

This leads me to believe so many people have had it that there can't be another wave this winter. Not unless it's something else. Like the vax itself.

Last edited:

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Same date for General Dynamics, BAE, LMI, Raytheon, and Lockheed from what I've been told.

Keep in mind that by the Dec 8th date you have to have achieved "fully vaccinated" status. Meaning you have to have the second Pfizer/Moderna dose about two weeks before this date. Or the one shot kill J&J in a similar time frame.

I wonder how quickly after Dec 8th the booster timetable will be unveiled.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

rainy

Kingfisher
Chicago public schools has stopped short of mandating vaccines.
I'm going to have a real problem if they allow teachers to do weekly testing but mandate it for students across the board.

Especially when teachers are more at risk given their age.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Things are getting real bad where I work. Management and it seems most of the staff have completely drank the kool-aid. It is very demoralizing to see how stupid and unquestioning most people are/have become. I have expressed my views on a few occasions and received very harsh reprobation, to the point where I am afraid for my job. I knew better but find it very difficult to remain silent when people are spreading outright lies. I know I should be calm but to quote Mr. HeadShroom it makes my blood boil. My only consolation right now (and it is a big one) is to be a member of the faithful remnant who haven't lost their minds (yet). I've known all this was coming for a while but it's still hard to accept that our way of life is permanently damaged and the vast majority of humanity seems to be a lost cause at this point. I don't know but I guess that was all by design. I'm tired of fighting with people. All I can think to do anymore is put my faith in God. Lord save us, have mercy on us.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Chicago police union head urges cops to defy vaccine mandate​

The head of the Chicago police officers union has called on its members to defy the city’s requirement to report their COVID-19 vaccination status by Friday or be placed on unpaid leave.

In the video posted online Tuesday and first reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara vowed to take Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration to court if it tries to enforce the mandate, which requires city workers to report their vaccine status by the end of the work week. After Friday, unvaccinated workers who won’t submit to semiweekly coronavirus testing will be placed on unpaid leave.

Catanzara suggested that if the city does enforce its requirement and many union members refuse to comply with it, “It’s safe to say that the city of Chicago will have a police force at 50% or less for this weekend coming up.”

In the video, Catanzara instructs officers to file for exemptions to receiving the vaccine but to not enter that information into the city’s vaccine portal.

He said that although he has made clear his vaccine status, “I do not believe the city has the authority to mandate that to anybody, let alone that information about your medical history.”

During a news conference Wednesday, Lightfoot accused Catanzara of spreading false information and dismissed most of his statements as “untrue or patently false.” She said COVID-19 vaccines are proven to be effective and that getting vaccinated would protect city workers and their families.

“What we’re focused on is making sure that we maximize the opportunity to create a very safe workplace,” Lightfoot said. “The data is very clear. It is unfortunate that the FOP leadership has chosen to put out a counter narrative. But the fact of the matter is, if you are not vaccinated, you are playing with your life, the life of your family, the life of your colleagues and members of the public.”

She said the city is prepared to deal with any fallout related to the vaccination requirement.