Mandatory vaccination policies

Krieger_07

Sparrow
The question is why?

Personally I think that the vaccine itself is unlikely to be a deliberately dangerous substance (though it will probably have a higher rate of ill effects due to it being rushed out), but I am open to persuasion here. To me it seems like the health passport idea which will inevitably come to fruition along with the elaborate tracking systems that have been developed will be used together to implement a centralised system of human control.

That's my best theory as to why the vaccine is being pushed so hard, perhaps other posters have come to different conclusions.

I think you are wrong but I understand why. In my opinion, these concoctions CANNOT even be defined as vaccines. They are medical devices for gene therapy, they contain no inactive viruses but a set of instructions aimed at forcing your cells produce alien proteins that are supposed to be similar to portions of the wild virus, in hopes of teaching your immune system to react to the virus. You can check for yourself the websites of the manufacturers, they explicitly tell you about this technology. IMHO, the vaccines are deliberately harmful in the medium and long term. Immediate effects are just the inevitable price to pay in their eyes, given that they are pursuing the transformation of the human race...or what's left of it after the dust settles...

I encourage everyone to read the article and draw your own conclusions. I think is a relevant piece in this puzzle. For many years I doubted its validity or even relevance with the frequent arguments (that will not pass in my lifetime, they are too greedy to kill their customers, etc.), but given the current circumstances, I cannot ignore this anymore.

Last edited:

Krieger_07

Sparrow
Precisely. These doctors think they're doing the world a favour. But the fact of the matter is, the mRNA vaccine is a completely new technology which has never been used on the public before. Heck, I've witnessed fairly well-established digital technologies being implemented in a corporate environment only to find that they catastrophically fail. Why on EARTH would they take a risk with people's bodies?

Most doctors are just educated or should I say indoctrinated fools at the service of "special" interests. But the powers that be that are pushing these concoctions know very well what they are doing.

Immediate side effects are, in their eyes, the price to be paid, some known from their experiments, some unknown even to them. The medium term and long term effects are the disaster waiting to happen.

Most doctors are just educated or should I say indoctrinated fools at the service of "special" interests. But the powers that be that are pushing these concoctions know very well what they are doing.

Immediate side effects are, in their eyes, the price to be paid, some known from their experiments, some unknown even to them. The medium term and long term effects are the disaster waiting to happen.
For sure. It's hard to imagine that TPTB are ignorant of the full picture. They are undoubtedly turning a blind eye to the side effects. It is medical experimentation being done openly on the public.

Aanderson

Chicken
Outstanding analysis!

There is a strong undercurrent of people in the UK who are vehemently opposed to the coronavirus agenda. People have infiltrated hospitals with a camera to see whether they are really as overrun as the media says. There have been a number of protests. And the BBC has had to go as far as "debunking" and "fact-checking" supposed 'misconceptions.' Despite what the so-called "polls" say about the feelings of the majority, I really think there's the potential to reach a critical mass where there's enough opposition to bring the agenda - in all aspects - to a grinding halt.

What's surprising is how much media attention the corona sceptics have been given. Why would there be such a concerted effort to defend the narrative? Shouldn't it be obvious to everyone's senses if there is indeed a deadly pandemic happening? If people were dropping dead en masse, then almost everyone would intuitively and automatically adhere to the restrictions as a matter of self-preservation.

A growing intuitive sense that nothing really is going on may gradually cause opposition to vaccination to skyrocket - especially when severe adverse side effects could start to roll in, as the MHRA have anticipated, and stories spread by word of mouth. Here's to hoping at least anyway!
Exactly. If this pandemic is as bad as they say, why is the media trying to instil fear into us, instead of calming us down

r3d

Woodpecker
Major German newspaper/magazine 'Der Spiegel' lobbied for mandatory vaccinations recently:

Impfpflicht: Was sonst?

They received 2,3 Million Euros from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation in 2018.

But they assure you they are still unbiased. After all they also wrote a piece on why mandatory vaccination is wrong:

Über Impfpflicht nicht laut nachdenken

The difference? The piece against mandatory vaccination is behind a paywall, while the other ranks proudly as the number 1 result on Google... for free.

A billionaire tech geek evading taxes through foundations
to manipulate foreign newspapers
to change laws of nations
to infringe upon the sacred right of bodily integrity
to make money with stocks of pharma companies and cronie business

And people see no problem here.

Jamal D

Robin
The UK PM said a vax passport may be mandatory to leave the country in future.

Those of us not tied down should choose wisely where to set up shop to retain freedom.

What countries do we think will not essentially bully people into the jab?
I am South East Asia guy, but I am having my eyes on some exotic locations in south America also. Nomad Capitalist on youtube cover many interesting destinations there. He mentioned Nicaragua in one of his last youtube videos, Panama also...

But I agree, don`t rush into this either because you don`t want to end up in a country where potential atrocities against you can be a lot easier to hide compared to Europe/US, and very hard to bring to the justice system.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
I am South East Asia guy, but I am having my eyes on some exotic locations in south America also. Nomad Capitalist on youtube cover many interesting destinations there. He mentioned Nicaragua in one of his last youtube videos, Panama also...

But I agree, don`t rush into this either because you don`t want to end up in a country where potential atrocities against you can be a lot easier to hide compared to Europe/US, and very hard to bring to the justice system.

I don't know about Nicaragua, but I DO NOT recommend Panamá. This is from someone on the ground. Corona hysteria hit full swing last year, there are intermittent lockdowns, in the two major provinces (together they have almost 50% of the country's population) there are mini-lockdowns on weekends, ie. in those days everything is closed and you are supposed to be at home unless you are an essential worker and can prove it through a "safe-conduct" document...otherwise it's a Russian roulette. You can walk the deserted streets and the police either can ignore or they can arrest you. The restaurants only work on home delivery those days. Just a week ago restaurants were "allowed" to open again after being forced to shut down by the end of december. In the rest of the provinces, lockdowns are declared on the basis of "case numbers". Today you can be ok, in a month, the narrative can shift to,"oh the hospital capacity is reaching new heights (complete and utter BS), we must close everything down to save grandma!!!" Curfew starts at 23 hrs, restaurants are to close at 21hrs

The mask mandate applies everywhere but in practice it's only enforced indoors since almost all supermarkets, big retail stores, malls etc. have armed security guards at the entrance...Outdoors you are supposed to carry it and compliance is north 95% but you can walk maskless and go unmolested by the zombies and police most of the time. The populace is asleep while the politicians have sold out and are waiting for most businesses to go tits up before they can sell the pieces at firesale prices. At the beginning of the charade they (government) even bragged about their cooperation with the B & M Gates Foundation so you can guess how the corona response went.

The only circumstance under which I would come to Panama if I were you is if you have some property in the woods, far away from everything and everyone, well stocked and you and your people are well armed (here being armed is practically illegal unless you are a criminal) but it's necessary living in the hinterland as it is everywhere.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I think that they will be done with the virus after the vaccinations are pushed to as many as possible. There is a lot of money to be made from vaccines after all, so that process will run it`s course, but after that there might be hope for less of the virus nagging. Every narrative that is not based on reality has a half-life in the population basically. (think MeToo, the Ozon layer, swine flu, racism etc.) There is a limit to how long they can go with one thing at the time. But after a break it might, and probably will, come back again. I have a feeling that we are headed back to global warming after this. The "evil genius" was talking about it today in fact;

"...Solving climate change would be "the most amazing thing humanity has ever done", says the billionaire founder of Microsoft. By comparison, ending the pandemic is "very, very easy", he claims..."
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-56042029

But after all of this recent culling of the citizenry they will now have an easier time promoting similar intrusive measures with that narrative instead, moving towards the goal of depopulation, less Europeans, ever more control, more money and power on few hands etc. etc. So I`m not saying that things will get better, but I predict that we are soon out of the woods with in terms of the virus narrative specifically, this time around at least. That might just mean that the whole vaccine thing will blow over, and as long as you resist for say 3-6 more months (summer 2021 I guess) then you might not suffer much consequences. (The only exception that I see is international air travel/crossing borders and a maybe few other things.)

Last edited:

Steiner

Sparrow
Possible whitepill alert: CEO of the company I work for (in medical technology field) - said there will be no mandatory vaccine for people at my company. They recommend getting it, but say they "can't legally" keep you from working if you decide not to get it.
This is more of a in-between jobs job for me but I was glad to hear it nonetheless

Clemenza

Pigeon
Possible whitepill alert: CEO of the company I work for (in medical technology field) - said there will be no mandatory vaccine for people at my company. They recommend getting it, but say they "can't legally" keep you from working if you decide not to get it.
This is more of a in-between jobs job for me but I was glad to hear it nonetheless

I received somewhat similar messaging at my workplace also recently. They said "the decision to obtain a vaccine is personal" and "we urge you to discuss this with your health care provider, and make your own decision", etc etc. (Thanks but I won't require any sort of discussion with "a provider" to make a decision) :squintlol:

I hope their position doesn't change later on once they see that less people across the country are getting the shot than they initially may be expecting.

Steiner

Sparrow
I received somewhat similar messaging at my workplace also recently. They said "the decision to obtain a vaccine is personal" and "we urge you to discuss this with your health care provider, and make your own decision", etc etc. (Thanks but I won't require any sort of discussion with "a provider" to make a decision) :squintlol:

I hope their position doesn't change later on once they see that less people across the country are getting the shot than they initially may be expecting.

Honestly, my employer is pretty typical corporate but they have little bits of based-ness to them. I kid you not, this company produces hospital equipment. When the lockdown hit, they sent everyone but the production people to work from home (and other disciplines that could not complete any tasks outside of the office). For the first 4 months of lockdown I loved going into the office because they were supplying free food/drink for "muh essential workers" but also NO MASKS required.

This told me everything I needed to know...

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Looks like up to 1/3 of US military members are boycotting the shot, so the military will likely make it mandatory, like they did with the Anthrax shot:

With the Anthrax shot, the military made it mandatory for all military deploying to South Asia, but you could get it anytime on a voluntary basis if you wanted to. So, whenever my superiors or medical staff asked me if I wanted the Anthrax shot, I kept saying I would get it later. I kept putting it off until they withdrew the mandatory order after a few years. Fortunately, I never had to deploy during that time. I expect military members who don't want the Covid shot will try the same strategy, putting it off hoping the military will eventually rescind the mandatory order.

Last edited: