Mandatory vaccination policies

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Well my religious exemption was just denied. Walking away from a job I actually liked. I have other options...for now. They will never get me.
Amen & congrats for not folding.

Even if things like this feel like a defeat, you A) put Christ before income B) maintained bodily integrity and C) hurt their evil system. They'll have difficult time finding a replacement for you, and it's acts of defiance like this which might lead to a better future for our kids one day.

Elipe

Pelican
Amen & congrats for not folding.

Even if things like this feel like a defeat, you A) put Christ before income B) maintained bodily integrity and C) hurt their evil system. They'll have difficult time finding a replacement for you, and it's acts of defiance like this which might lead to a better future for our kids one day.
And D) you're now free to join a parallel economic infrastructure that actually supports people like you and me. Be the fuse that lights the chain reaction. I may have to make a similar decision soon, and if they reject my exemption, I'm walking as well.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
I feel like we are in uncharted territory in the US.

Aside from this being a government mandate, this is not a political Red vs. Blue. We have the government and media outright lying about an event that many people flat out know that's not true. There are families and extended families and workers all affected by this, not down political lines.

The government, private companies, and media are all lying to us about a non-political event (again, in the sense of red vs blue).

I'm not sure about "uncharted" — I'd say it's more like the repetition of a cycle. I'm old enough to remember Ari Fleischer standing at the same podium and spouting out blatant lies on a daily basis to run cover for the Cheney-Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz-Feith-Rice-Powell cabal. The usual suspects in the corporate propaganda racket fell in line and followed their marching orders, bombarding us with a relentless outpouring of support for the lies, all couched in polite and seemingly measured terms. Here we are again, except this time the war is being waged on the American people instead of some punching bags thousands of miles away.

Perhaps not coincidentally, this was during the most recent time when our civil rights and democratic institutions were under direct attack and when executive power was elevated to unlawful and never before seen levels.

For what it's worth, I believe Fleischer published some sort of memoir trying to absolve himself for his complicity in pushing the lies after the fact. Perhaps the red headed demon has some scrap of conscience, but not enough to walk away from her position of wealth and fame.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Here we are again, except this time the war is being waged on the American people instead of some punching bags thousands of miles away.
This specifically the difference that I was referring to, though I didn't mention in the way you did.

I don't remember any time in US history when the government was moving against its citizenry so boldly and everyone knows they're lying about it.

I do like your point -- they know the public doesn't have their confidence and are having to be more militant as a response.

According to Alex Berenson, SW CEO had at least greatly softened his rhetoric about the mandatory vax policy, ENCOURAGING people to apply for exemptions.

Additionally, American Airlines is now having some serious flight cancellation problems.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Additionally, American Airlines is now having some serious flight cancellation problems.

Yesterday's flight cancellations:
FBqK4axWYAMqo7B

Yesterday's flights stats:

Today's flights stats:

Well... what exactly is next?

The article mentions that an Obama appointed, tribal surnamed judge will be hearing the case, so we can probably guess what happens next.

Something tells me that if there even is a possible legal intervention to all of this, massachusetts will not be where it occurs.

Pieces of garbage like this Repub are worse than leftists, he doesn’t even believe what he’s saying, he’s just blathering. Too bad the other guy can’t counter the motormouth politician. If anything, the state exists to protect the lives and livelihoods of its citizens. Individual states are obligated to protect workers against this, the most vile and pervasive form of oppression we have seen since slavery. Blacks in the 50s had more freedom in America than the unvaxxed today.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Speaking to a friend, who lives in my apartment block. He works for an engineering company, which has it's HQ in the US. No grief regarding vaccines at his site here in the UK, but it's a different story across the pond.