Mandatory vaccination policies

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Any idea about new job postings with 'mandatory vax' that you could try for an exemption? Any experience one way or another, or anyone hear anything? Looking for a new tech job and see more and more 'mandatory' requirements on the bottom. Some of these are even remote, yet require it.

What country are you in? If you are in the USA, there are a couple of 'no vax jobs' websites. Keep in mind the 'no vax jobs' websites are still new so give it time as more jobs will be added.

Also, on Gab, there is a No Vax Mandate Jobs Board. You'll want to sign up for a Gab account if you want to see the full board.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FBytOpXXIAQVUPd

Grow Bag

Pelican
Some years back, I went into a large branch of Real, a German supermarket chain, roughly on a par with Walmart. In the foyer, before you got through the turnstiles and on to the shop floor, there was a large display by a local farmer, of various fruit and vegetables. The likes of Tesco in the UK have never allowed something like this, so it'll be interesting to see if it continues now (assuming it wasn't stopped many years ago).
This is note to myself really. We have some decent farmers markets in England and the ones around here have top quality meat and need to be supported. Cost (stinginess) always dictated that I buy most of my food from supermarkets, but I've now got to rethink that. Supermarkets wrangle deals with farmers, beating down the price so much so that the farmer barely makes a profit. I already buy my eggs and milk directly from farmers and now it's time started buying my meat and the vegetables that I don't grow as well. The supermarkets were not only spared from shutdowns, they pushed the agenda by enthusiastically adopting the mask mandates and idiotic social distancing floor markings, so I have to start putting principles before cost. From their introduction, supermarkets have been bad for local businesses. They seduced the housewife by undercutting the family butcher, baker and greengrocer. I saw it happen growing up and yet I still shopped in supermarkets who, being mostly started by (((rootless cosmopolitans))), are not my neighbours. Anyway, why would I need to buy bug pate and 3D printed steaks when I can get home grown meat, if it's not abolished.