Mandatory vaccination policies

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The Chicago mayor is getting a little antsy, as she might end up being the first US big-city leader to be defeated by the vaccine-refusers:

I can't believe a judge actually ordered the union boss not to use social media to encourage the police to disobey the mandate.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The Chicago mayor is getting a little antsy, as she might end up being the first US big-city leader to be defeated by the vaccine-refusers:

I can't believe a judge actually ordered the union boss not to use social media to encourage the police to disobey the mandate.

There seems to be a lot of ordering lately on what people can and cannot say.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FCBfdlOVkAAN_k7

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Poll: Ninety Percent of Employers Say Vaccine Mandate Will Cause Employees to Quit​

According to a new poll, nearly nine in 10 employers say some of their employees will quit when President Biden’s federal vaccine mandate goes into effect.

This ominous news comes at a time when employers are already extremely short-staffed and the U.S. economy has 11 million job openings, an all-time record.

This past weekend, I experienced a labor shortage when I had to drive to three Dunkin Donut shops just to get a cup of coffee. The first two I stopped at were “closed” due to a lack of employees. The third location’s drive-thru was open, but it did not have enough employees for indoor dining/ordering.
And Biden’s looming federal vaccine mandate will only make matters much worse.

According to the recent poll, conducted by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 90 percent of employers said it will be “somewhat or very challenging” to administer Biden’s nationwide vaccine mandate.

What’s more, 85 percent of employers said the vaccine mandate will make it more difficult to retain employees. A whopping 78 percent said the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate will make it more difficult to attract and hire new employees. And 82 percent said the vaccine requirement will make it more difficult to maintain morale and engagement.

Even worse, 72 percent of employers said the national vaccine mandate will make it more difficult to maintain regular business operations.
Per the SHRM survey, 52 percent of unvaccinated employees said they will quit if their employer implements a vaccine mandate.

Almost half of all manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade, transportation, and warehouse workers are opposed to the federal government’s heavy-handed mandate.

Moreover, 40 percent of all workers are against the vaccine mandate.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The saga in Chicago is fairly entertaining. After the police union boss told police officers not to comply with Mayor Lightfoot's mandate to get vaccinated and/or report their vaccination status, she got a judge to order his silence, then accused police of starting an "insurrection."

The deadline has passed, and apparently only 65% of Chicago police complied with the reporting mandate. Of those that did report their status, some of those are not vaccinated. So now she either has to back off, or else suspend 35% of her city's police force during a crime wave. Desperate, she used the Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System to appeal for police from other agencies to help out in Chicago. Here is the National Fraternal Order of Police' response:

Several Illinois police agencies have already told her, in so many words, to take a hike. If she can't get other police to cover for her, she's going to be in a really tight spot. I'm very curious to see if she's more scared of what the globalists and/or Democratic party will do to her if she backs down from the mandate, or more scared of what happens to her city if she goes through with it and fires around 40% of her police force.

Last edited:

Helmsman

Sparrow
Fed wildland fire is about to be gutted on 11/22 if they stick to their guns on mandatory shots. Probably 40% of primary fire personnel (folks who actually fight fire) are unvaccinated across the forest service. Can't speak to the BLM, NPS, and USFWS. On my district I think it's higher, probably 70% unvaxxed. Doesn't begin to describe the loss of contractors and state resources who will be effectively gone from Fed run fires (i.e. all major fires). The next fire season is going to be wild. If you are in a rural area in the Western US start prepping your property now. Reduce fuels, get a pump, hoses, sprinklers, etc. Resources are going to be very thin next year.

The saga in Chicago is fairly entertaining. After the police union boss told police officers not to comply with Mayor Lightfoot's mandate to get vaccinated and/or report their vaccination status, she got a judge to order his silence, then accused police of starting an "insurrection."

The deadline has passed, and apparently only 65% of Chicago police complied with the reporting mandate. Of those that did report their status, some of those are not vaccinated. So now she either has to back off, or else suspend 35% of her city's police force during a crime wave. Desperate, she used the Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System to appeal for police from other agencies to help out in Chicago. Here is the National Fraternal Order of Police' response:

Several Illinois police agencies have already told her, in so many words, to take a hike. If she can't get other police to cover for her, she's going to be in a really tight spot. I'm very curious to see if she's more scared of what the globalists and/or Democratic party will do to her if she backs down from the mandate, or more scared of what happens to her city if she goes through with it and fires around 40% of her police force.
Indiana embracing the Chicago Cops:https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...-you-with-respect-you-deserve-and-no-mandate/

So, no gangs, much less crime/violence, no gene-therapy mandate, you don't need to personally defend a mayor who increase race tensions and wants to make you a medical guinea pig? :hmm:

Last edited:
Well, my company is mandating the gene-therapy - Dec 8 (barely a month to comply considering they count the 2 weeks for it to kick in). If you don't get it, it's "voluntary resignation". I figured they would since we've had numerous meetings pushing it.

Not only that, we're a medical company and can't jeopardize those juicy gov't contracts.

I had already secured new employment with a much greater salary. I'll start the new job before that date. I won't quit my old job so I'll work both simultaneously (making real good $$) but won't really work the old job.

Was thinking of getting religious exemption to pro-long this duality.

It may take a while, but I'm guessing they'll catch on.

Already crafted my reply:

Management is FORCING people to take a gene-therapy that is not approved, but only authorized under the Emergency Use Authorization. Since it's still experimental due to the EUA status, it violates the Nuremburg Code if it's forced. "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; " Management is forcing employees to consent to experimental gene-therapy or lose their job. That is legally defined as coercion or duress. It's literally acting like a Nazi organization.

In the papers filed with the FDA, none of the manufacturers claim it will stop getting covid nor stop spreading covid. They only may reduce side effects. Fauci has said they dont prevent transmission. In fact, the countries with the highest rate of vaccination also have the highest rates of covid - Israel, Iceland, etc...So it doesn't even do what management intends it to do. The gene-therapy was rushed out and there were no long-term studies on it's effects. There weren't even medium term studies since there wasn't time.

This is all for a disease that has only 1 in 5000 chance of killing me. And since I don't have any comorbidities, it's actually much better since 94% of all accounted covid deaths have this.

The number of adverse side effects due to vaccines has exploded exponentially. Typically there are ~200 vaccine deaths/year for the last 50 years. This year it's close to 20,000. A 10000% increase. A Gov't study through Harvard estimates that VAERS only reports between 1-10% because it's voluntary and a very long process to report. So according to Government's own accounting, 200,000 - 2,000,000 people have died from the vaccine in the US thus far. And that doesn't include the litany of other effects like myocarditis, bells-palsy (which I'm susceptible to), Guillain-Barré Syndrome and many others.

Since pharmaceutical companies are not liable for any side effects, nor is the government, who is? Is management? They make no claims of liability or structure compensation for mandating this. Thus leaving the employee to also bear the cost of medicinal failure to their health or death.

Just to recap - management is forcing employees to receive an experimental Emergency Use Authorized gene-therapy, violating the Nuremburg Code, to keep employment. This gene-therapy will not protect you from covid, nor prevent transmission and completely relegates ALL responsibility for adverse effects to the employee. All for a disease which barely has a chance of killing an employee who is remote and thus has 0% of spreading the disease.

All so management doesn't lose out on big government contracts. This is has ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH HEALTH OR SAFETY.

And you lecture me about integrity?

lol_idi_amin.gif

(gif included)

Did I miss anything?

Wondering if I should form some kind of dissent within the company...

Well, my company is mandating the gene-therapy - Dec 8 (barely a month to comply considering they count the 2 weeks for it to kick in). If you don't get it, it's "voluntary resignation". I figured they would since we've had numerous meetings pushing it.

Not only that, we're a medical company and can't jeopardize those juicy gov't contracts.

I had already secured new employment with a much greater salary. I'll start the new job before that date. I won't quit my old job so I'll work both simultaneously (making real good $$) but won't really work the old job.

Was thinking of getting religious exemption to pro-long this duality.

It may take a while, but I'm guessing they'll catch on.

Already crafted my reply:

Did I miss anything?

Wondering if I should form some kind of dissent within the company...
Bleed them dry.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Apologize if I missed this, but what is the official stance of the Catholic or Orthodox churches on religious exemptions? Or does it vary from parish to parish?

I read the Greek Orthodox church said no exemption letter is valid. What a surprise.

I believe my employer will roll out a mandatory requirement soon. I'm trying to plan my options.

Denam8487

Pigeon
Apologize if I missed this, but what is the official stance of the Catholic or Orthodox churches on religious exemptions? Or does it vary from parish to parish?

I read the Greek Orthodox church said no exemption letter is valid. What a surprise.

I believe my employer will roll out a mandatory requirement soon. I'm trying to plan my options.

The Catholic Church has held that vaccinations must be voluntary and to do so otherwise would offend practical reason. See Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Paragraph 5. 17 December 2020. This position was recently affirmed in a public statement by Archbishop Timothy Brogli during which His Excellency stated, “no one should be forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if it would violate the sanctity of his or her conscience.” See Statement on Coronavirus Vaccines and the Sanctity of Conscience. 12 October 2021.

Well, the moment has arrived and we've been given a date. The email sent from an operations manager was a funny cluster of trying to express a ton of bureaucratic nonsense as it applies to many diverse areas and roles. You can tell they're stupid and confused but trying to comply with guidance which is itself vague nonsense. I would guess this situation can't last forever, just based on my experience. In 12 months companies are either going to let this stuff fade out or they'll realize it's just a mess (or both).

There were parts about religious exemptions but it wasn't clear how to get one or who to get one from. We can figure that out but it's worth noting for everyone here. We're on the fence about using an exemption or just walking. Either way we're ignoring the email and any communications regarding it.

On a different note I'm on a personal basis with many of the C-levels at this business and it's been difficult not to text them and cuss them out. :)