Mandatory vaccination policies

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

POTUS jumping in.

He mocks freedom by saying from the point of view of a pureblood - "yea I have the freedom to kill you with Covid".

Yup, he said that.

They want to equate being a non-poison taker to being an actual murderer.

Besides the obvious genocide they have planned for dissenters, it just shows there's nothing but lies to the entire narrative. Comply with our demands or we'll accuse you of murdering people with the symptoms of a cold or flu. It's absolute lunacy from beginning to end. Nothing but lies to promote actual killing and enslavement by the government and oligarchs.

the high

Kingfisher
I can't help but think this country is about to fall apart so completely, and so quickly it will be incomprehensible.
That's their goal. In order to get their 'great reset' America is going to have to be completely dismantled.

I'm optimistic though that although things will get progressively harder for us, in the end these demons will not achieve their goals.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I submitted my religious exemption but I refused to answer two of the five questions on the document they gave us. One was how long have you had these beliefs and one was a gotcha question asking about my opinion on other vaccines.

The company's top HR guy sent out an email basically apologizing for any stress we may be feeling from the inoculation requirement and he included a lot of language to the effect of them essentially backtracking what they said before, and if you read between the lines, what they're saying is they're going to approve exemptions no questions asked because so many people are refusing to get the inoculation.

Easy_C

Peacock
That's their goal. In order to get their 'great reset' America is going to have to be completely dismantled.

I'm optimistic though that although things will get progressively harder for us, in the end these demons will not achieve their goals.

Duran made one good point. There is plenty of historical precedent for this where power player would attempt to create destabilization in order allow for consolidation, and in practice it never works out the way they expect. He used the example of a Russian textile oligarch who backed the revolutionaries only to end up dead, with his business seized, and his family fled from the country.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I can't help but think this country is about to fall apart so completely, and so quickly it will be incomprehensible.

I have thought about what you just said quite a bit already and I think it's healthier to think about it this way:

America already does not exist any more. There are shadows of the past that loom over the collapsing ruins of today, but we no longer exist in a meaningful nation state by any definition. There's just a state, an illegitimate and coercive central body that can print money, for now, and pathetically exert control, also just for now.

Once you look at it this way, I think planning for today and the future becomes much easier.

She's dead, Jim.

I have thought about what you just said quite a bit already and I think it's healthier to think about it this way:

America already does not exist any more. There are shadows of the past that loom over the collapsing ruins of today, but we no longer exist in a meaningful nation state by any definition. There's just a state, an illegitimate and coercive central body that can print money, for now, and pathetically exert control, also just for now.

Once you look at it this way, I think planning for today and the future becomes much easier.

She's dead, Jim.
Well said. I've been trying to explain this to my parents, but to no avail. While most of this country has been operating as normal, more or less, over the last two years - how long will this last? To your point, Federal Reserve notes are omnipresent so how far will bartering take all of us? These notes will soon be replaced by a FedCoin/CBDC anyway.

The rot in western culture is just too deep. Too many institutions are compromised and have been for some time - 'they' just chose to strike now and accelerate their plans. Hollywood, the media more broadly, universities, the military, politics, tech companies, the medical establishment, they're all rotten.

For those that want some solutions, I suggest checking out Nomad Capitalist. He caters to high net worth individuals but the principles remain the same for everyone - 'Go where you're treated best'.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This whole mandatory vaccination is about one thing: the purge of those not compliant with the new technocratic/scientific dictatorship. They have to do it in the early stages, and especially at crucial positions such as the police, milititary, other types of law enforcement, the government, the health sector. Should be alarming to people that amid the greatest pandemic ever they're firing 1/3 of medical staff in some places. But I guess nothing is alarming for the masses if they're 1.5 years in and still have not gotten it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I submitted my religious exemption but I refused to answer two of the five questions on the document they gave us. One was how long have you had these beliefs and one was a gotcha question asking about my opinion on other vaccines.

The company's top HR guy sent out an email basically apologizing for any stress we may be feeling from the inoculation requirement and he included a lot of language to the effect of them essentially backtracking what they said before, and if you read between the lines, what they're saying is they're going to approve exemptions no questions asked because so many people are refusing to get the inoculation.
That's interesting to see that they're basically thought policing you. Mr X has been having these wrong thoughts already for 10 years, we've got to put him higher on the list of potential suspects. With regard to the HR guy, I really can't stand these people, collaborating with evil under the guise that they're just following orders. The Jews had no benefit to those putting them on the trains telling them sorry for their inconvenience. It's exactly the same psychological game at play and the end result will be as always ''wir haben es nicht gewusst'' and an utter and entire lack of taking responsibility by those who are taking lower but crucial positions in making this system coming into play.

Grow Bag

Pelican
A similar game plan is being played in the UK but on a smaller scale and mainly affecting healthcare workers. That's strategic to stress the NHS to the max, blame the unvaxxed and then wring their hands and say we need to make changes to the NHS, heralding PPP and corporate healthcare. PPP is integral to technocratic rule, as technocracy ultimately doesn't government, it requires management.

In the US they know full well that mandating vaccines for healthcare, police, firefighters, etc., will lead to walkouts and bring all sorts of chaos (order ab chao). I guess they want the anarcho-tyranny seen in Portland and other cities, prior to 2020, in all cities.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Something similar happened in my organization recently. The vaccine team hosted a video teleconference. Someone submitted a question, asking if their threats of suspensions or firing for unvaccinated employees constituted "disparate treatment" since it would likely target minorities more since they were the most vaccine reluctant. In reply, they answered that they weren't looking to take adverse action against anyone and implied that if you requested an exemption, it would be approved.

We'll see, but it appears that they've decided they don't want to get involved in a battle with employees over the mandate, so they want people who don't want the shot to just request an exemption and that be the end of it. I think a good percentage of organizations will take this approach, but I suspect the media and some government officials will put pressure on them to be more strict once they find out how many people requested exemptions.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yes, most companies are going this route currently. I’m no lawyer, but if you find yourself in a mandate situation, just keep showing up to work and doing your job as long as you’re drawing a paycheck and ignore everything else. Don’t even tell them your vaccination status. If they ask questions, “plead the fif” as Dave Chappelle would say. See if they fire you. I bet they won’t. This could change in a year or so time, but it would require a huge regulatory overhaul at the federal level.

SeaEagle

Robin
Yes, most companies are going this route currently. I’m no lawyer, but if you find yourself in a mandate situation, just keep showing up to work and doing your job as long as you’re drawing a paycheck and ignore everything else. Don’t even tell them your vaccination status. If they ask questions, “plead the fif” as Dave Chappelle would say. See if they fire you. I bet they won’t. This could change in a year or so time, but it would require a huge regulatory overhaul at the federal level.
Ask to see paperwork also. They fear litigation from a monetary perspective especially.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Do nothing.

Then when they give you in writing a requirement ask to see the mandate/fine print and specifications.

Then submit a request for an exemption, mention EEOC and legal remedies and all that per the credible anti vax Legal folks.

Then don't bring it up again till they do.

Don't quit. Force them to fire you. Drag it out and make it painful if possible.

Do nothing.

Then when they give you in writing a requirement ask to see the mandate/fine print and specifications.

Then submit a request for an exemption, mention EEOC and legal remedies and all that per the credible anti vax Legal folks.

Then don't bring it up again till they do.

Don't quit. Force them to fire you. Drag it out and make it painful if possible.
Specifically what do you mean. I was just notified Friday of a 'mandate'.

Already requested religious exemption.

I plan to fight it completely (even if I intend to leave for another job anyways).

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Specifically what do you mean. I was just notified Friday of a 'mandate'.

Already requested religious exemption.

I plan to fight it completely (even if I intend to leave for another job anyways).
Look up the gab religious exemption template. There is a bit about exhausting all remedies to include EOCC statutes as well as state statues ( if applicable in your State)

Also did they provide you the specific policy? Statues? ECT...

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This whole mandatory vaccination is about one thing: the purge of those not compliant with the new technocratic/scientific dictatorship. They have to do it in the early stages, and especially at crucial positions such as the police, milititary, other types of law enforcement, the government, the health sector. Should be alarming to people that amid the greatest pandemic ever they're firing 1/3 of medical staff in some places. But I guess nothing is alarming for the masses if they're 1.5 years in and still have not gotten it.

Exactly correct. Purge the ranks of any dissenters, and those that remain can be further molded like putty.

In 10 or so years it's possible these same 'leaders' will be given instructions like:

"We need to test these new military robots in real time conditions. Those that disagree with us are now enemies ready for genocide"

"Yes sir"

And they'll be conditioned to do it.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This is where a lot of the old school pickup tactics like "holding frame" and the like come in handy. Think of these mandates like s*it tests.

Exactly. Unfortunately people get frantic and do a bunch of stupid reactionary things. People thinking they will be fired at some near date and answering numerous incriminating questions on the company provided religious exemption forms. Or the truckers that plan to do a mass walk off. I mean, I guess I can understand that the average person can’t comprehend an intentional controlled demolition of our society/economy/supply chain but still…come on…

Look up the gab religious exemption template. There is a bit about exhausting all remedies to include EOCC statutes as well as state statues ( if applicable in your State)

Also did they provide you the specific policy? Statues? ECT...
Gab's template, though informative and well argued, comes off as snarky.

They sent me to the company policy, or did you mean some other gov't policy?