Mandatory vaccination policies

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I didn't think the possibility of carelessness or inaction when large segments shut down was possible formerly, just due to love of money and continued business profits/earnings/etc. but now I'm thinking that possibility is much higher on the probability scale, which is scary.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
A 30% reduction in CDL drivers would be a huge shock to our system. These guys are often lonely loners, asphalt cowboys, and they will not be nice little stay-at-home servants. Between the loss of productive transportation and the likely turmoil these guys will cause in their off time, what a can of worms this could be.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Shutting down the country via chaos seems to be the actual goal.

What if truckers, firefighter, policemen, doctor all keep refusing to take the vaccine and as shut down their segments of running this country. You assume the mandates will end, to get those people back to work. I assume they won't end the mandates and wont care if those people quit and shut down their sectors. That's what they want.

Without cops, doctors, truckers, firemen, pilots etc everything will fall apart. Rampant crime, homes and buildings left to burn, no food in stores... Then we will beg the UN/WEF/qetc to send in their own troops helpful diverse global citizens to help police us and feed us and transport us. Only for two weeks to flatten the curve of violence and mayhem. Of course.
Yep. I think this is part of the plan. Create chaos, then convince people that their leadership failed them, they need to accept Klaus, so on and so on...

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Yep. I think this is part of the plan. Create chaos, then convince people that their leadership failed them, they need to accept Klaus, so on and so on...
And I forgot to mention the other muncipal workers who keep our a daily lives rolling along. What if the guys at my City Water Works walks out? Will I have water when I turn on the faucet? Who will pick up the trash, will every city look like an old NYC garbage strike? The System is run by countless city, county and state workers. As more and more become mandated to vaxx, how rapidly will we deteriorate if they don't comply? Someone posted a survey of LA country and who was vaxxed. The regular guys who keep the system running have the lowest vax rates.

Cleotis

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
I work for a large federal defense contractor. We were told a few weeks ago that all employees must be “fully vaccinated” by December 8, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption. I requested a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate and was approved. Many of my co-workers requested religious exemptions and all of them were approved too. Some others went ahead and took the vaccine because they just assumed that if they asked for an exemption it would be denied. However, everyone I know of who did request one was approved, and in fact, the HR lady I spoke to told me their goal was to approve every request they receive. Now today we just got an email saying the mandate has been lifted.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
I work for a federal defense contractor. I requested a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate and was approved. Many of my co-workers requested religious exemptions and all of theirs were approved too. Now today we got an email saying the mandate has been lifted.
Is this in the US?

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I work for a large federal defense contractor. We were told a few weeks ago that all employees must be “fully vaccinated” by December 8, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption. I requested a religious exemption to the vaccine mandate and was approved. Many of my co-workers requested religious exemptions and all of them were approved too. Some others went ahead and took the vaccine because they just assumed that if they asked for an exemption it would be denied. However, everyone I know of who did request one was approved, and in fact, the HR lady I spoke to told me their goal was to approve every request they receive. Now today we just got an email saying the mandate has been lifted.

So it was a bluff? Oh man. Those who got injected were bluffed. Not good.

MRBR1908

Sparrow
All a Psy-op, and let's go the route of worrying not only about what if 30 percent of these professions walked off, what happens if 30 percent of those that did get jabbed die off of something else in the next few months to couple of years....have you seen things like the NPR report on escalating ER and hospital cases of things like heart issues, stroke, blood clots, and of course, the article says and WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. Hmmm, I do.

finger11

Sparrow
Yes. On a US military installation, no less.
How are they going to treat your company's workers who go on base? For the past year people have had to be quarantined for 10 days if they traveled to a non US base unless shot up. I don't know how many in my company of 27k has been approved but the people I've talked To are still waiting to see what the "accommodations" are going to be for each person. Considering I work 100% the non communication for weeks is a joke and you have no contact to reach out to

Gimlet

Kingfisher
All a Psy-op, and let's go the route of worrying not only about what if 30 percent of these professions walked off, what happens if 30 percent of those that did get jabbed die off of something else in the next few months to couple of years....have you seen things like the NPR report on escalating ER and hospital cases of things like heart issues, stroke, blood clots, and of course, the article says and WE HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. Hmmm, I do.

Why do you believe the truth matters when it comes to these vaccine mandates? You must have been out of the country during our last presidential election.

I don't buy into the whole "organized collapse", "intentional chaos" and similar theories. This is just totally ridiculous and it serves only to demoralize people who are against this lockdown madness.

You underestimate how fragile the power structure on which the global leaders rely on is. They completely rely on Western 'democracies' functioning as smoothly as possible. If they created chaos to the point where state infrastructures would collapse in the West, there is NO WAY they would ever be able to get back in power. We're talking about the same people who couldn't subdue Afghanistan in decades despite having the backing of ENTIRE West during times of peace and stability and spent who knows how much money on it only to end up fleeing out of that country in the most humiliating way possible. You somehow think that these globalist elites would be able to re-assert order in the West in event of total social collapse? When large parts of Europe would turn into Afghanistan or worse? Without having control over any army anymore? Come on.

Yes, the masses would be looking for a "savior" in such event, but this savior would be a charismatic Napoleon-type figure from the masses or some violent warlord like Arkan, not some nerd with no charisma like Schwab or Bill Gates who would get laughed at. Hillary Clinton is going to come in her pantsuit and address the hungry masses in a land where law and order no longer exist? Come on. These guys can't even astroturf a normal politician and can only come up with senile weirdos like Biden, and they're somehow going to find a Caesar-like figure as puppet to rule the masses through him?

If this society in the West collapses, the globalist collapse too. They know this and this is why they made all these desperate moves and are getting clearly upset because their mandates don't work and people don't trust them anymore.

If you don't see through this then I can't help to think you're some sort of elite-worshipper in denial, something like Q in reverse, where every single thing that happens is "part of the plan" of some globalist elite and "exactly how 'they' wanted". You think that these weirdos like Schwab, Biden, Macron, Gates, Soros etc. are some supervillains with special abilities, or that they're controlled by who knows what invincible power. All you do with that is demoralize people who actually want to make a difference, because you're basically saying it's all pointless.

There has been plenty of instances in the last decades which clearly prove that the West is led by a bunch of clueless midwits who are too full of themselves to even normally run their states in peacetime and prosperity, yet alone in events of possible chaos. And we have seen time and time again that even slightest form of resistance (which they mostly foolishly unintentionally create themselves) puts them in state of panic and emergency. These are the same people who were terrified of a clown like Trump to the point where they initiated the most dumb and obvious election fraud in history which completely destroyed the legitimacy of the most powerful country behind globalism, basically bitting off the hand that fed them.

To compare these people with communists is also laughable. 80% of these globalist elites would not even make it to the communist party because they would be deemed as too dumb and a liability. Do you honestly think Eastern European communist parties would allow in a clown like Schwab mumbling nonsense and playing Bond villain? Or have some caricature like Hillary Clinton parading around?

Stop worshipping these idiots like gods and accept the fact that we're run by clueless people who are willing to run the society to the ground because of a minor flu. Not because there would be any plan behind it, but because they're that stupid.

And once you realize this you will see that there is also a simple way out when enough people just get to their senses and stop participating in this charade.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I don't buy into the whole "organized collapse", "intentional chaos" and similar theories. This is just totally ridiculous and it serves only to demoralize people who are against this lockdown madness.

Their true power comes from their control of the global financial system. Lukashenko blew the whistle on how the IMF offered his country zero interest loans to implement covid protocols.

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
You think that these weirdos like Schwab, Biden, Macron, Gates, Soros etc. are some supervillains with special abilities, or that they're controlled by who knows what invincible power.

Respectfully, yes, many of us Christians believe that the parties doing this are controlled by ( or cooperating with ) a supernatural power. This cannot be stopped via strikes or protests, they’ve accounted for resistance and can use it to accelerate their agenda.

What will turn the tide is individual and collective repentance, that is the only thing that will move the needle.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

You underestimate how fragile the power structure on which the global leaders rely on is. They completely rely on Western 'democracies' functioning as smoothly as possible. If they created chaos to the point where state infrastructures would collapse in the West, there is NO WAY they would ever be able to get back in power. We're talking about the same people who couldn't subdue Afghanistan in decades despite having the backing of ENTIRE West during times of peace and stability and spent who knows how much money on it only to end up fleeing out of that country in the most humiliating way possible. You somehow think that these globalist elites would be able to re-assert order in the West in event of total social collapse? When large parts of Europe would turn into Afghanistan or worse? Without having control over any army anymore? Come on.

Yes, the masses would be looking for a "savior" in such event, but this savior would be a charismatic Napoleon-type figure from the masses or some violent warlord like Arkan, not some nerd with no charisma like Schwab or Bill Gates who would get laughed at. Hillary Clinton is going to come in her pantsuit and address the hungry masses in a land where law and order no longer exist? Come on. These guys can't even astroturf a normal politician and can only come up with senile weirdos like Biden, and they're somehow going to find a Caesar-like figure as puppet to rule the masses through him?

If this society in the West collapses, the globalist collapse too. They know this and this is why they made all these desperate moves and are getting clearly upset because their mandates don't work and people don't trust them anymore.

If you don't see through this then I can't help to think you're some sort of elite-worshipper in denial, something like Q in reverse, where every single thing that happens is "part of the plan" of some globalist elite and "exactly how 'they' wanted". You think that these weirdos like Schwab, Biden, Macron, Gates, Soros etc. are some supervillains with special abilities, or that they're controlled by who knows what invincible power. All you do with that is demoralize people who actually want to make a difference, because you're basically saying it's all pointless.

There has been plenty of instances in the last decades which clearly prove that the West is led by a bunch of clueless midwits who are too full of themselves to even normally run their states in peacetime and prosperity, yet alone in events of possible chaos. And we have seen time and time again that even slightest form of resistance (which they mostly foolishly unintentionally create themselves) puts them in state of panic and emergency. These are the same people who were terrified of a clown like Trump to the point where they initiated the most dumb and obvious election fraud in history which completely destroyed the legitimacy of the most powerful country behind globalism, basically bitting off the hand that fed them.

To compare these people with communists is also laughable. 80% of these globalist elites would not even make it to the communist party because they would be deemed as too dumb and a liability. Do you honestly think Eastern European communist parties would allow in a clown like Schwab mumbling nonsense and playing Bond villain? Or have some caricature like Hillary Clinton parading around?

Stop worshipping these idiots like gods and accept the fact that we're run by clueless people who are willing to run the society to the ground because of a minor flu. Not because there would be any plan behind it, but because they're that stupid.

And once you realize this you will see that there is also a simple way out when enough people just get to their senses and stop participating in this charade.

Wow that's really super naive or dare I say ignorant. These people have been planning this for decades, maybe centuries. Do your research.

And to think that the clowns you mention are in control shows you know nothing about the shadowy groups behind them. The cluelessness from these so called leaders is exactly what they what you to perceive about them.

Yet we're heading for total control and tyranny, all due to incompetence!?