Mandatory vaccination policies

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
No, just that one question. A friend filled the page with his answer, I'm keeping mine short and sweet. My opinion is that they'll either accept religious exemptions or not, and if it's "not", no amount of justification on my part will change that.
Addendum (too late to edit)
It's just aggravating and insulting that 'requests for religious exemption' will be reviewed by some soulless, fully-vaxxed bureaucrat.

Steiner

Sparrow
Catholic
Addendum (too late to edit)
It's just aggravating and insulting that 'requests for religious exemption' will be reviewed by some soulless, fully-vaxxed bureaucrat.

The vax clot-shot mandate came down for my work today. With a religious exemption section. Somehow in a company of 10,000+ people they are going to review all religious exemptions within 10 days (from deadline to being vaxxed deadline). Most likely going to be a instantly accepted, or instantly denied.

Immediately I thought of some Athiest, smug, pink-haired, fresh-out-of-college 22 year old telling ME if my faith was valid or not (in terms of retaining employment).

Stay strong boys. The devil is out and hunting. Interesting times ahead.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The vax clot-shot mandate came down for my work today. With a religious exemption section. Somehow in a company of 10,000+ people they are going to review all religious exemptions within 10 days (from deadline to being vaxxed deadline). Most likely going to be a instantly accepted, or instantly denied.

Immediately I thought of some Athiest, smug, pink-haired, fresh-out-of-college 22 year old telling ME if my faith was valid or not (in terms of retaining employment).

Stay strong boys. The devil is out and hunting. Interesting times ahead.

The fact that people are actively being sorted out in a corporate database based on beliefs of any kind is chilling.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Hopefully, more organizations will follow:

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
I'm starting to hear about people being fired. The biggest takeaway from these so far is how few of these "conservative" people were prepared for what they knew was coming. They kept telling themselves it wasn't really going to happen. Now it has and they have no plan.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
The lawsuits in the US against Brandon's mandates are started to gain some traction. If you're in the military or a DoD employee/contractor, you've been granted a reprieve if you've submitted a religious exemption request:

That's not exactly what the article said. The reprieve is for if you're a plaintiff in one of those lawsuits.

Their true power comes from their control of the global financial system. Lukashenko blew the whistle on how the IMF offered his country zero interest loans to implement covid protocols.

No, their power comes from the ability to enforce this system through the Euro-Atlantic alliance, NATO etc. If they crippled the very states which ensure and police the global world order they would become worthless and we'd go into pre-modern politics of imperialism and expansionism where the only thing that mattered would be sheer military power, and under these theories of "organized collapsed" the globalists would be left with none.

Respectfully, yes, many of us Christians believe that the parties doing this are controlled by ( or cooperating with ) a supernatural power. This cannot be stopped via strikes or protests, they’ve accounted for resistance and can use it to accelerate their agenda.

What will turn the tide is individual and collective repentance, that is the only thing that will move the needle.

If you're Christian you believe that Christ is almighty and not some dark forces. The "resistance is worthless" approach to me looks like worshipping the elites like some pagan gods.

Your point about collective repentance is refuted by Christian history too. Plenty of evil forces in European history were stopped through resistance without any sort of 'collective repentance' beforehand. The 'collective repentance' mindset led to defeatism and phenomenons like flagellants, people whiping themselves on the streets instead of actually standing up to the evil.

By your logic if you lived in 1520s Europe, you'd say that the Satanic godless Ottoman Empire can't be stopped and they've "accounted for resistance" and military defense is useless and there should just be some processions of repentance and people whipping themselves. In reality, the onslaught was stopped by brutal Landsknecht mercenaries at Vienna in 1529 who had just years prior to that raped their way through Italy and sacked Rome, and showed no repentance of that. They stopped the Turks because they had balls and good military leadership, and did not have any respect for the Turkish army even though it outnumbered them 10:1, because they were not defeatists who'd attribute superpowers to their enemies. This is because God always rewards the brave, and plenty of examples of history show that. A lot of times Christians were saved by people who lived far from model Christian lives.

Wow that's really super naive or dare I say ignorant. These people have been planning this for decades, maybe centuries. Do your research.

And to think that the clowns you mention are in control shows you know nothing about the shadowy groups behind them. The cluelessness from these so called leaders is exactly what they what you to perceive about them.

Yet we're heading for total control and tyranny, all due to incompetence!?

The idea that "shadowy groups" can run things for prolonged time is totally disproved by history. If you want to rule, you eventually have to show your face and show you are in control. If you don't do that, the middlemen just take over and oust you. Proven time and time again.

If these "shadowy groups" were so powerful, they would not be in the shadows but would come out and they would not need to play games. If they are in the shadows they're not powerful. It's that simple.

Your theory basically depends on some hyper-reality where everything is supposedly just a show for the elites, and everything that ever happens is just "part of the plan" and "what they want you to think". You'd also have to assume not just the West but also China, Russia etc. are totally under control of who knows who and everything that happens in politics is just some weird game and not real. And from that it just goes to endless elite-worshipping and blackpilling. I wonder what would it take for you to reconsider your theory. I bet that even if massive unscaled Europe-wide noncompliance happens and vax passes are removed indefinitely, you'd still say this is "exactly what they planned for". Like I said, it's defeatist, blackpilling, elite-worshipping position.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
This must be said:

People are naive when it comes to COVID-19 'vaccine' mandates.

There is no reason for your employer to respect your deeply-held religious convictions, your creed, or even your medical exemptions. Even if they do, they will later rescind your exemption. `Exemptions' are only for people with connections to the globalist elite.

Furthermore, the legal system won't help you. Judges and lawyers are bought:

I cannot offer legal advice, but refusing to disclose your private medical information, as Rocco Galati has advised, appears to be the best course.

Ultimately, we have to build parallel structures, as Andrew Torba says.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
The idea that "shadowy groups" can run things for prolonged time is totally disproved by history. If you want to rule, you eventually have to show your face and show you are in control. If you don't do that, the middlemen just take over and oust you. Proven time and time again.

If these "shadowy groups" were so powerful, they would not be in the shadows but would come out and they would not need to play games. If they are in the shadows they're not powerful. It's that simple.

Your theory basically depends on some hyper-reality where everything is supposedly just a show for the elites, and everything that ever happens is just "part of the plan" and "what they want you to think". You'd also have to assume not just the West but also China, Russia etc. are totally under control of who knows who and everything that happens in politics is just some weird game and not real. And from that it just goes to endless elite-worshipping and blackpilling. I wonder what would it take for you to reconsider your theory. I bet that even if massive unscaled Europe-wide noncompliance happens and vax passes are removed indefinitely, you'd still say this is "exactly what they planned for". Like I said, it's defeatist, blackpilling, elite-worshipping position.

I`m not so sure about this. Some of the richest families in the world keep a very low profile. (I.e. the Rothschilds etc.) Maybe they use political leaders and party politics as a lightning rod, where they in reality have control over both sides. Democracy is then just a smarter way of dominating people than is direct rule. (King`s, emperor`s etc.) Less chance of losing your head, since people think they can vote for the other guy next time.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
The fact that people are actively being sorted out in a corporate database based on beliefs of any kind is chilling.
Interestingly enough, we just had our Diversity & Inclusion "Day of Understanding" yesterday to understand other people's faiths/beliefs/differences/etc, while simultaneously enforcing a vaccine/gene-therapy mandate in a month to fire people who don't believe.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I think the best way to completely overturn these mandates once and for all is for the truckers to band together. The quickest way to completely shut down this country is to stop the supply chain- specifically, trucking.

I work in logistics and have talked to several truckers offline and all would be onboard with a strike. They want to help. It would be a shame if we didn’t take advantage of this.

Where’s our George Soros? A rich guy with enough cash to organize and torpedo a sector?
Most of us would be happy to start eating nettle soup if it meant sticking a spanner in the works. The thing is it wouldn't even touch the elite class, who would just fly stuff in. And they'd use the mainstream media to rally their NPC drones to demand the army get called in. The lorry drivers would have to be strategic to a military degree. If they could reach out to few veterans to, then they can game it. They'd need to aim at creating choke points and stack them so the military won't find it easy to haul them off the roads. Just some thoughts.