Mandatory vaccination policies

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think that they will be done with the virus after the vaccinations are pushed to as many as possible. There is a lot of money to be made from vaccines after all, so that process will run it`s course, but after that there might be hope for less of the virus nagging. Every narrative that is not based on reality has a half-life in the population basically. (think MeToo, the Ozon layer, swine flu, racism etc.) There is a limit to how long they can go with one thing at the time. But after a break it might, and probably will, come back again. I have a feeling that we are headed back to global warming after this. The "evil genius" was talking about it today in fact;

"...Solving climate change would be "the most amazing thing humanity has ever done", says the billionaire founder of Microsoft. By comparison, ending the pandemic is "very, very easy", he claims..."
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-56042029

But after all of this recent culling of the citizenry they will now have an easier time promoting similar intrusive measures with that narrative instead, moving towards the goal of depopulation, less Europeans, ever more control, more money and power on few hands etc. etc. So I`m not saying that things will get better, but I predict that we are soon out of the woods with in terms of the virus narrative specifically, this time around at least. That might just mean that the whole vaccine thing will blow over, and as long as you resist for say 3-6 more months (summer 2021 I guess) then you might not suffer much consequences. (The only exception that I see is international air travel/crossing borders and a maybe few other things.)

If you think this is the only plandemic, you might want to listen to Gates more carefully. He referred to Covid, on public TV, as “Pandemic One.”

LeoniusD

Pelican
Old school London UK circa 1967. For some nice nostalgia:

Though with all of that you gotta realize that big planners already were smiling with their long-term plans taking place:

+ promotion of promiscuity
+ sexualizaton of women (short skirts)
+ feminism
+ promotion of sex, drugs and fitting music
+ destruction of respect for previous generations
+ mass migration already beginning in the UK

The big planners already knew roughly the next plans - more mass migration, white and western guilt culture created, then ultimately total destruction of old culture, them becoming a minority - until we enter the end-spurt and the elimination of freedom and quick depopulation via vaccines, taxing of healthy food like meat etc.

You just have to hold on to your genetic integrity, no matter the cost. Even if this one is not the mark of the beast, if you have been following the whistle-blowers then you know that this is going to make everyone who takes it (especially the multiple series) mortally vulnerable to simple flues and common colds. Some people may take the jab and be okay, but by the end of this year, beginning of next year (regular flu season) I am 50/50 on us witnessing a mass die off, of course being blamed on whatever other stupid fake disease the establishment goons cook up, and likely being blamed on people who retain their liberties and don't "follow the mandates". Don't let anyone put these experimental concoctions inside your body. If you can't save your parents, then don't, if you can't save your friends, or cousins or aunts or uncles, or even brainwashed siblings, then don't, but look after your wives or intendeds, and any children you may have, do not let them come to harm for it is your responsibility under Christ to safeguard them. Embrace the struggle and tribulation with a glad heart.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
Will it be worth breeding with women who have had the vaccine?

Also how do I change my username? I don't like pentagram.

I wouldn’t have children with a woman who buys into the mainstream narrative in general, and especially not if she put gene-altering experimental injections in her body. As per your second question, I think Roosh said you can’t change a username but don’t quote me on that.

Lucius

Pigeon
Orthodox
Will it be worth breeding with women who have had the vaccine?

Also how do I change my username? I don't like pentagram.
You can change your username, but it looks like you'll have to wait 2 years :squintlol:

Louis IX

Pelican
I am South East Asia guy, but I am having my eyes on some exotic locations in south America also. Nomad Capitalist on youtube cover many interesting destinations there. He mentioned Nicaragua in one of his last youtube videos, Panama also...

But I agree, don`t rush into this either because you don`t want to end up in a country where potential atrocities against you can be a lot easier to hide compared to Europe/US, and very hard to bring to the justice system.
Unfortunately every effort to move in the "right " country - beyond the administrative hassles - can be hindered with a simple election .
So even if you find the perfect country to hide - you are subject to political changes.

We have talked a lot about this but the best is to hide in a place where :
1- you master the language ( if not fluent then enough for you to be respected )
2- you look the same . I'm not sure Congo is the best place for you if you re ginger with green eyes.
3- you have at least 2-3 friends and/or families you can count on as you can't rent a place for life without work.

The ideal for me is to have some kind of a small hangar your reliable friends / family members are ready to give you. The police doesn't imagine someone can live there ; let alone a foreigner.

In any case I think the move must be done before this summer.
For those who can escape through walking in the mountains or bribing someone to not be registered - why not do it ..
At least the government will look for you in the wrong country

Clemenza

Pigeon
So right now in the US we are still at the stage where the vaccine is in high demand... we have brainwashed boomers, sick people, and eligible workers basically falling all over themselves in a mad scramble to get the shot, in some cases taking multiple hour journeys because of a lack of available appointments.

That's the narrative right now. The spotlight has not yet been fully focused on the 'refusers'

I believe Biden just made a claim yesterday that "all american adults" will be able to get the shot "by the end of May". Previously they had said "by end of summer", so I was mentally preparing for the real onslaught of pressure to start early this fall. But if what biden said is actually going to be true.... this timeline has been accelerated

At first through May, the demand for the shot will still be high because you will still have the masses scrambling around to get it... but at a certain point, the demand will drop suddenly and there will be media reports of surplus supply.

This is when the attention will really turn to us - those of us who will not "comply".

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Though with all of that you gotta realize that big planners already were smiling with their long-term plans taking place:

+ promotion of promiscuity
+ sexualizaton of women (short skirts)
+ feminism
+ promotion of sex, drugs and fitting music
+ destruction of respect for previous generations
+ mass migration already beginning in the UK

The big planners already knew roughly the next plans - more mass migration, white and western guilt culture created, then ultimately total destruction of old culture, them becoming a minority - until we enter the end-spurt and the elimination of freedom and quick depopulation via vaccines, taxing of healthy food like meat etc.
The Boomer Question is poorly understood, for the reasons you give here. I don't think younger generations fully comprehend the impact the 60s and 70s had on those growing up in those times. After WW2, with the advent of television, progressive propaganda of what I'd call optimistic scientism, was relentless and accepted as good and essential. It was then we entered the Brave New World in my opinion. After 2 disastrous wars that decimated and traumatised Europe, the country was primed for radicalisation and boomers were the generation targeted and tasked with the transformation, which they took to with zeal. It is never acknowledged that the so called greatest generation were the walking wounded, survivors of war and severe austerity that scarred them and their children. The greatest generation may not have agreed with many of the excesses of the 60s and 70s, but they didn't protest that much either. They, as much as boomers, were happy to be steered on this new course of relentless innovation and financial security. It was then that Christianity took a back seat, after all where was God in the blood and guts of 2 calamitous wars? Science was surely the answer.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
CV White Pill that I got from a reputable source....a very large US insurance company will NOT mandate vaccines (really EGT shots) for their employees.

These companies are starting to understand the legal exposure they face if they mandate experimental gene therapies. Also there is a little thing called HIPPA.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
If you think this is the only plandemic, you might want to listen to Gates more carefully. He referred to Covid, on public TV, as “Pandemic One.”

That`s pretty much what my post stated also! But they have to give it a rest for now, otherwise even the NPC`s will get weary and tired of it. So I stand by that prediction, that the virus narrative has been milked for all it`s worth, and will peter out come summer. In a few years we might get back to it again though, and in the meantime there will be something else of course. Things just can`t be normal and sane anymore, at any time. Maybe they can push the Corona-thing one more winter, it`s possible, but I think that is unlikely to happen.

paninaro

Pelican
I believe Biden just made a claim yesterday that "all american adults" will be able to get the shot "by the end of May". Previously they had said "by end of summer", so I was mentally preparing for the real onslaught of pressure to start early this fall. But if what biden said is actually going to be true.... this timeline has been accelerated

Since a third vaccine was approved (Johnson and Johnson), then that means more vaccines available and that's why the timeline was moved up.

The Boomer Question is poorly understood, for the reasons you give here. I don't think younger generations fully comprehend the impact the 60s and 70s had on those growing up in those times. After WW2, with the advent of television, progressive propaganda of what I'd call optimistic scientism, was relentless and accepted as good and essential. It was then we entered the Brave New World in my opinion. After 2 disastrous wars that decimated and traumatised Europe, the country was primed for radicalisation and boomers were the generation targeted and tasked with the transformation, which they took to with zeal. It is never acknowledged that the so called greatest generation were the walking wounded, survivors of war and severe austerity that scarred them and their children. The greatest generation may not have agreed with many of the excesses of the 60s and 70s, but they didn't protest that much either. They, as much as boomers, were happy to be steered on this new course of relentless innovation and financial security. It was then that Christianity took a back seat, after all where was God in the blood and guts of 2 calamitous wars? Science was surely the answer.
There is no difference between the generations. We’re all human and will respond to the same stimuli and propaganda. A zoomer NPC would have been a boomer NPC if he was born 50 years earlier. The ratio of NPCs to free thinkers in a society is the same no matter which generation you look at in history.

There is no difference between the generations. We’re all human and will respond to the same stimuli and propaganda. A zoomer NPC would have been a boomer NPC if he was born 50 years earlier. The ratio of NPCs to free thinkers in a society is the same no matter which generation you look at in history.

I think there's a particular and very pronounced characteristic among boomers.. Perhaps the amount of "normie" vs "free thinkers" is biological, but boomers put a certain dogmatic faith in the legitimacy of the establishment. And thus assume there are legitimate and redeeming motives behind even the most gratuitous clown world propaganda.

What this translates to, is that certain dissident beliefs or unpopular truths are a bridge too far for most boomers.

I have a boomer coworker, a "dont tread on me" type who seems racially aware and is always finding a reason to remove his mask. But talking to him, he clearly believes that there is a virus, and if you catch it its a really big deal. The idea that the whole thing could be a lie doesn't even register.

My father has scientific training and experience handling deadly chemicals, but I could never have a discussion with him about "wooden doors".

BasedBaker

Sparrow
It's ironic that the boomers after so many errors of their ways will exit this world via a killer vax. It's like a cherry on top.
I have an aunt and uncle who are your stereotypical Boomers. Moved to Florida to live out their last years without a care playing golf, boozing, probably engaging in debauchery. They are libs who couldn't wait to get their vax and post about it on Facebook my parents told me. I pray that they repent of their ways, but I'm having trouble feeling sorry for them when you see the scope of the lives they lived.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
What do people think about the Marek disease argument, where the vaccines are designed to be leaky, forcing COVID to mutate into more virulent strains?

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
It's ironic that the boomers after so many errors of their ways will exit this world via a killer vax. They consumed every fad and cultural rot. It's like a cherry on top.
Sadly I've had this though recently. They've lived lives so far away from God that they are so easy to delude. I guess we can just pity and forgive them. They're lost souls.