Mandatory vaccination policies

Dilated

Woodpecker
How is it that the government put their hands up in surrender last summer (2020) during the BLM and antifa riots claiming there was nothing they could do. “We just don’t have the resources
to do anything about it, they said.” Just gotta let all those small businesses burn to the ground...but they have the resources to persecute businesses and individuals at this level? And nobody outside esoteric forums like this one ever question it.

What happens if those found in “violation” refuse to pay to pay the fines? Will they have their property and bank accounts seized like in Australia? Will they have their licenses revoked too?

It’s unenforceable. They don’t have the bodies to do it. Besides, they got rid of all of the competent people in charge.

We’re supposed to believe that they’ll effectively manage and monitor 10’s of millions of people who will be taking a test 4 times a month…when they can’t even figure out how to send stimulus checks to the right people?

Make ‘em come after you and prove it. It’s the only way.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "Newsmax is Bad News"
This is not news, but some on the Right still fail to recognize that Newsmax is not on our side:
A vaccine mandate is coming to Newsmax.

The conservative news network informed staffers of the move on Thursday, in a staff-wide email obtained by Mediaite. Newsmax cited the implementation of Covid rules by Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) as its reason for instituting the mandate.

The company decree requires all employees be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4, 2022, or else they will be forced to undergo a weekly Covid test.

“To ensure that we are in compliance, we require that all vaccinated employees submit a copy of their vaccination card,” the email informed staff.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Look at the irony here guys who are smashing one another to pulp needing to get vaccinated for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate :laughter:.
It’s unenforceable. They don’t have the bodies to do it. Besides, they got rid of all of the competent people in charge.

We’re supposed to believe that they’ll effectively manage and monitor 10’s of millions of people who will be taking a test 4 times a month…when they can’t even figure out how to send stimulus checks to the right people?

Make ‘em come after you and prove it. It’s the only way.
True, all this stuff just hinges on people complying. And often it takes just a few persons to not do it in order for the others who think it's nonsense also to have the courage to follow their lead and not do it also.

the high

Kingfisher
Probably just the same political theater we all saw with the election lawsuits but anything that can buy citizens more time to prepare for what the demons have prepared for us is good in my book.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Look at the irony here guys who are smashing one another to pulp needing to get vaccinated for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate :laughter:.
The whole thing is ludicrous. My favourite sport is Motogp and to watch young men scream around a track at nigh on 200 mph, then wear masks around the pit and with commentators is nuts. I know they must be thinking that it is too.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FDiKQe_XoAY1nr1

wolfinsheepsclothing

Chicken
Orthodox
To anyone who has firsthand experience or personally knows someone who has experience with this, how do they check or verify vaccination status at US airports for international travelers who are entering the country?

When they check at the airport, who exactly looks at traveler's vaccine cards? How do they check or verify them to make sure they're legitimate? Do you have to show someone in person at the airport your vaccine card or do you have to scan it and upload it online with other travel documents? Do they actually have time to examine it or do they just glance quickly to make sure it's not an obvious fake?

Here's what I know about the situation.

Currently the United States only has simple paper cards, which are easily faked. Of course I don't recommend doing that.

For entry the United States still requires the mask and a COVID test even if you're "fully vaccinated". The only difference is that they allow you to take the COVID test 3 days before traveling to the United States if you have the jab.

If you're unvaccinated, they require a test that is no more than 24 hours old. In some areas of the world it's tough to get a test that quickly or reliably.

To me this seems very easy to exploit. I'm not recommending that anyone exploit this system, but I'm very curious about how exactly they verify every single traveler's paper vaccine card.

Even if they wanted to enforce it strictly, unless they go digital (and they probably will at some point) it seems very hard to enforce, especially since medical records are private in the United States and take awhile to obtain.

If they were to actually try to check or verify every person's vaccine card at the airport, this would completely clog airports.

When you also consider that every country seems to have different ways of verifying vaccination, this is almost impossible for airports to enforce strictly unless every country adopts the same system to prove vaccination status and it becomes very difficult to forge or fake, like a passport.

I personally know that not even doctors have access to vaccination records from other hospitals. I asked a family doctor in the United States if he can access vaccine records from other hospitals. He said no, that they only have access to the records from their office. They don't even have a way to see if someone has the COVID vaccine apparently, because they ask every patient if they've been vaccinated for COVID and have to take their word for it that they are. They don't administer COVID vaccines at this specific location, but they administer other vaccines.

Valentine

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Everyone here needs to remind themselves when they think about these mandates in their head, or discuss it with others, to not use language which is false.

These are not vaccines.

They are experimental drugs. They are implementing experimental drug mandates.

Do not buy into their brainwashing by using their words.

Remember that they even changed the official definition of vaccines so they could try to manipulate the public, now trying to say a vaccination is something that merely "protects" you from an illness rather than gives you immunity, and this is something which is heavily contested now that the majority of COVID deaths are these tainted people.

These drugs do not immunise you, as most of the people who catch COVID and die these days are in fact these drugged individuals. They want you to buy in and become poisoned too, so they're chanting everywhere "be like us" so they don't feel like such a fool.

Don't buy into it.

wolfinsheepsclothing

Chicken
Orthodox
This is somewhat related to mandatory vaccination/clot shots and is an important correction to my last post where I had said a doctor had told me there wasn't any vaccine databases in Colorado. That doctor lied.

Also I feel like people in this thread might want to know about what they're implementing. This is only one state in the United States. I'm sure a lot of others have something similar they're rolling out.

I did a little digging and found some Colorado specific information regarding Vaccine Records and Digital ID/Covid Passport. Doing a quick search for vaccine records in your state or vaccine apps in your state will likely tell you everything you want to know.

This is what I know. The vaccination database for Colorado is called Colorado Immunization Information System. Check it out for yourself:

It gets even worse. In the state of Colorado they are literally rolling out a Digital ID app for smartphones that will have your COVID vaccination status and driver's license and proof of insurance, and I'm sure other things like social credit score eventually.
Don't believe me? Take a look.

From their website:
"You can now use the myColorado™ app to easily access your digital COVID-19 vaccine record. "

And again, this is just on the state level. I guarantee they will have or already have something planned for the federal level in the United States. Yes I'm sure there will be some republican states that will push back against this kind of thing, but eventually they will all fall into lockstep. After all, most republicans are controlled opposition.

edit: grammar

Last edited: