Mandatory vaccination policies

There is no difference between the generations. We’re all human and will respond to the same stimuli and propaganda. A zoomer NPC would have been a boomer NPC if he was born 50 years earlier. The ratio of NPCs to free thinkers in a society is the same no matter which generation you look at in history.
I think that there is a HUGE difference between generations. Zoomers do not consume mainstream media, they go on Youtube, Twitter, Insta, facebook. It is impossible to hide the truth in these forms of media.

GreyStar

Chicken
What do people think about the Marek disease argument, where the vaccines are designed to be leaky, forcing COVID to mutate into more virulent strains?
I have heard about this too. Maybe it will be offset by the Variety of Vaccines used. But as long as a vaccine does not prevent infection and spreading the Problem might be the same down the line. The same basically goes for Mask Usage = If Mask prevent the spread then the virus is forced to become more virulent. Everything they do basically has the opposite effect given the time. They should have let everything run its course, but instead you prolong it via lockdowns and wait for the Disease to mutate.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I have heard about this too. Maybe it will be offset by the Variety of Vaccines used. But as long as a vaccine does not prevent infection and spreading the Problem might be the same down the line. The same basically goes for Mask Usage = If Mask prevent the spread then the virus is forced to become more virulent. Everything they do basically has the opposite effect given the time. They should have let everything run its course, but instead you prolong it via lockdowns and wait for the Disease to mutate.
Yes, I can see the argument that they are purposely designing a leaky vaccine to essentially mutate a harmless virus into a lethal one, so the only option will be to either get a gene therapy trojan horse/mark of the beast, or risk certain death with a highly mutated and deadly virus.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Yes, I can see the argument that they are purposely designing a leaky vaccine to essentially mutate a harmless virus into a lethal one, so the only option will be to either get a gene therapy trojan horse/mark of the beast, or risk certain death with a highly mutated and deadly virus.
Nope. This logic is flawed. That means that the 'Globalists' would need the shot. They're not that clever.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
I think that there is a HUGE difference between generations. Zoomers do not consume mainstream media, they go on Youtube, Twitter, Insta, facebook. It is impossible to hide the truth in these forms of media.
That might be true but a lot of them are indoctrinated and unable to reach the truth because they were injected with false topics and memes since they were born and their very brain patterns differ from previous generations. I know this myself because as a millennial, reading books after a long time in a pc becomes hard at times and I have to get used to it again because I can't focus long enough and my job compels me to read a lot of documents online. And as a child I was an avid reader in my family's private library.

How would the zoomers feel when most of them have been using tablets and smartphones since they were able to climb out of their cradles or crawl on their own?

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Talk, in the print versions of both The Times and The Daily Telegraph today, is of Matt Hancock's statement in yesterday's Downing Street briefing, regarding whether or not NHS employees will be forced to take the "vaccine". The Chief Medical Officer is quoted as saying that he views it as a "Professional responsibility". Words fail me.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I don't know about Nicaragua, but I DO NOT recommend Panamá. This is from someone on the ground. Corona hysteria hit full swing last year, there are intermittent lockdowns, in the two major provinces (together they have almost 50% of the country's population) there are mini-lockdowns on weekends, ie. in those days everything is closed and you are supposed to be at home unless you are an essential worker and can prove it through a "safe-conduct" document...otherwise it's a Russian roulette. You can walk the deserted streets and the police either can ignore or they can arrest you. The restaurants only work on home delivery those days. Just a week ago restaurants were "allowed" to open again after being forced to shut down by the end of december. In the rest of the provinces, lockdowns are declared on the basis of "case numbers". Today you can be ok, in a month, the narrative can shift to,"oh the hospital capacity is reaching new heights (complete and utter BS), we must close everything down to save grandma!!!" Curfew starts at 23 hrs, restaurants are to close at 21hrs

The mask mandate applies everywhere but in practice it's only enforced indoors since almost all supermarkets, big retail stores, malls etc. have armed security guards at the entrance...Outdoors you are supposed to carry it and compliance is north 95% but you can walk maskless and go unmolested by the zombies and police most of the time. The populace is asleep while the politicians have sold out and are waiting for most businesses to go tits up before they can sell the pieces at firesale prices. At the beginning of the charade they (government) even bragged about their cooperation with the B & M Gates Foundation so you can guess how the corona response went.

The only circumstance under which I would come to Panama if I were you is if you have some property in the woods, far away from everything and everyone, well stocked and you and your people are well armed (here being armed is practically illegal unless you are a criminal) but it's necessary living in the hinterland as it is everywhere.

Man, Panama was on my list...

Appreciated... maybe repost in 'Escape The New Normal'

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Man, Panama was on my list...

Appreciated... maybe repost in 'Escape The New Normal'
This really differs from what @Cr33pin wrote in the South American expat thread.

Overall, this is not really the thread to discuss it, but I wonder what generalized region (East and Southeast Europe versus Mexico/Central America) would be better...I keep oscillating.

Lawrence87

Sparrow
Orthodox
In regards to mandating vaccines, how are they going to handle Muslims not wanting to get the shot? I can see that they aren't going to give a bleep when white Christians are refusing, but what about when the charge of Islamophobia is attached?

Lawrence87

Sparrow
Orthodox
They won’t. Muslims aren’t a threat to the system
In some sense they'd have to surely?

Let's say my job introduces vaccine mandates. They fire me for refusing but Ahmed gets to keep his job despite his refusal because they are afraid of firing a Muslim over their beliefs.

I'd have pretty good grounds to take it to a tribunal and argue unfair dismissal on the grounds that another employee didn't get fired for the same reason. I'm just not sure what their argument would be given that situation.

In regards to mandating vaccines, how are they going to handle Muslims not wanting to get the shot? I can see that they aren't going to give a bleep when white Christians are refusing, but what about when the charge of Islamophobia is attached?
There is a large Muslim population here and I have seen no push back whatsoever on the vaccines or mask mandates from these people. My brother in law who is a religious muslim is double jabbed and has pushed me to get it because "covid is very dangerous".

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
This really differs from what @Cr33pin wrote in the South American expat thread.

Overall, this is not really the thread to discuss it, but I wonder what generalized region (East and Southeast Europe versus Mexico/Central America) would be better...I keep oscillating.

I missed the worst of the covid protocols here in Panama. Thats one of the reasons I stayed in Colombia so long, I was waiting for Panama to calm down. I remember reading they were having lockdowns and when it wasn't locked down the men were allowed out two days a week and the women three and other weird stuff. When I arrived they still had a lockdown on Sundays and a 9 o clock curfew... now I think the curfew is 12am. I can tell these folks took the covid very serious and the country is following the ways of the western world with their vaccination policies. Right now its all get it if you want it but they are starting to try to pass some laws about needing it to work here or go there. Panama has fallen pretty far down on my list for now for various reasons.