Mandatory vaccination policies

For the Brits here, it looks like the manager just got the vote of confidence from the board:

They've also ruled out many things before, in the UK and elsewhere. It almost seems like a prelude to requiring it a few weeks or months down the line.

I think that is the problem. Without knowledge many will comply in the end. If we want people to stay strong we must arm them with knowledge on their options. I seriously doubt you will be able to get a real vax pass (QR code) in a first-world country without taking the jab. If it is possible I have no idea how and neither do many others. I really doubt a doctor or pharmacist is going to risk their lucrative careers on this for whatever we can offer them. Maybe if it is a close relative.
The problem is that this vax passport is only one of the many excuses the state will have to restrict our freedom of movement, social life, etc. It's not going to go away after the 'pandemic' blows over, if it ever does as we are aware it's a pandemic by decree and not a medical one.
By going along with it whether taking the jab or a fake pass in the end brings about the same effect. More totalitarianism based on lies and fabrications. I mean they can make up another disease, climate emergency or an alien possession for more reasons to be innoculated and digitally IDed.
It's very short termist thinking to try dodge the vax pass, it may only work for a few months and then what? Keep going like this? I say this should be resisted to the end. We know it's the right thing to do.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been thinking about the policies of the 100% mandatory vaccination and have the suspicion that it might indeed be just a bluff.

The agenda seems to be that they want as many people as possible to get the jab but if they get everyone vaccinated they can not blame aide effects and deaths on the unvaccinated and will also be unable to sell boosters because people hope that the jab will eradicate the virus. They need to keep the society divided in order to gradually implement the objectives of the WEF, because for such a fundamental change they need chaos. If there's 100% compliance, there is no chaos.

In conclusion they need us to keep the charade going. That's why a lot of reports from the alternative media are perhaps bogus and deliberate.
But do they really need anything? As Klaus elaborates in his book the Great reset, statistics don't matter, it's all about emotion and sentiment. If 100% would be vaccinated, they'd just push the memo out with the announcement there's a new virus that the vaccine doesn't protect against. You can keep this ''crisis'' going on forever and if you see how people fall now for this rebranding of the flu, with a death rate that is negligible, they'll fall for anything. What proved me they can do anything is when they locked down New Zealand for 1 case. If you can lock a country down for 1 case of a rebranded flu, what can't you do?

Padouk

Kingfisher
But do they really need anything? As Klaus elaborates in his book the Great reset, statistics don't matter, it's all about emotion and sentiment. If 100% would be vaccinated, they'd just push the memo out with the announcement there's a new virus that the vaccine doesn't protect against. You can keep this ''crisis'' going on forever and if you see how people fall now for this rebranding of the flu, with a death rate that is negligible, they'll fall for anything. What proved me they can do anything is when they locked down New Zealand for 1 case. If you can lock a country down for 1 case of a rebranded flu, what can't you do?

Their favorite tactic is divide and conquer, which is why they invest so much in the control of the opposition too.
Hegel's Dialectics is literally the main philosophy behind their rule. THESIS / ANTITHESIS = SYNTHESIS.

In the case of New Zealand you have one end of the spectrum and for example Sweden at the other. Florida and Texas versus Blue sates like California and Oregon. In Europe, we have similar dynamics. They need these contradictions as a guided process toward a desired end.

The goal towards the so called New World Order is also designed to mislead us as it is not one final destination because if they subjugate all people they would lose the dynamics and the motivation.

p.s. In couple of years or so the shot will be declared useless and they will move onto something else. Mark my words!

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
In the case of New Zealand you have one end of the spectrum and for example Sweden at the other. Florida and Texas versus Blue sates like California and Oregon. In Europe, we have similar dynamics. They need these contradictions as a guided process toward a desired end.
But that’s not what happened. Florida, Texas and Sweden were down to having better leadership who had some capacity to evaluate actual evidence and behave accordingly. It wasn’t part of some grand plan. Don’t treat resistance as if it’s just the other side of the same elite-directed coin.

Believing that everything, every last twist of the narrative that occurs is “part of the plan” attributes god-like powers to people who just have a lot of money. Florida and Sweden were no more a clever Hegelian strategy than pro athletes dying on the field are.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
But that’s not what happened. Florida, Texas and Sweden were down to having better leadership who had some capacity to evaluate actual evidence and behave accordingly. It wasn’t part of some grand plan. Don’t treat resistance as if it’s just the other side of the same elite-directed coin.

Where ever resistance is not controlled (or gets out of hand), it gets eliminated swiftly. Case in question - John Magufuli the ex-president of Tanzania. Neither Florida, Texas or Sweden denied the Covid like Magufuli did. To use such a trivial threat such a common flu they needed more or less the whole world to sing in union for a certain period but eventually they will knock this whole narrative down once it achieves certain objectives.

Last edited:

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Believing that everything, every last twist of the narrative that occurs is “part of the plan” attributes god-like powers to people who just have a lot of money. Florida and Sweden were no more a clever Hegelian strategy than pro athletes dying on the field are.
IF you believe the Bible is truth, they (the forces of absolute evil) do in fact have supernatural powers that are God-like in certain ways. Satan is also using technology, primarily, to constantly increase his power.