Mandatory vaccination policies

ISR92

Sparrow
I am very close to capitulation. Months with minimal income. Can't go to restaurants etc. Trying to wait it out and hope they allow unvaccinated to return to work and normal life but no news yet. I told myself if I were to get vaccinated then it would be Sinovac or Sputnik but neither of these are available here.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
I am very close to capitulation. Months with minimal income. Can't go to restaurants etc. Trying to wait it out and hope they allow unvaccinated to return to work and normal life but no news yet. I told myself if I were to get vaccinated then it would be Sinovac or Sputnik but neither of these are available here.

Getting vaccinated at this point makes no sense, as they plan to make it a regular requirement. We, the people, shoot ourselves in the leg if we comply with this nonsense now. The more people get vaccinated the sicker the population in general will get which in turn gives them more reasons to extend the requirements. It really is a Catch 22.

If it's any consolation for you I have been without income since August 2020. What I have done is simplifying my life and cutting expenses to a bare minimum. To keep sane I write a book, do woodworking and ride my bicycle for 4 km up a steep hill almost every morning. It gets the heart going and freshens the brain. Won't get jab only for the reason that I'll be scared to put a pressure on my heart like I do now.

No test, no mask, no jab.
Resist!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FFuGiSnXIAAvsvi

FFuGiSlWUAInOYY

FFuGiSoWQAMz2jj

FFuGiS9XMAMsQWG

Armin

Chicken
Muslim
German here.
I have a vaccine exemption until the end of february because i had covid (delta variant) at the end of august. Once my exemption is gone i will refuse to take the vaccine and get fired. I am already looking forward to that day. I will even go to jail if that is necessary. At some point we have to draw the line. I participated in wearing a mask, which was BS. I participated in using a QR code and contract tracing, which violated my right of privacy. But this is where I draw the line. I dont take an experimental vaccine which Stefan Oelrich (Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG) calls "a form of gene therapy" and which causes myocarditis and other major health issues.
I am ready to go to prison for decades, I made my peace with that.

Biscuits_Gravy

Robin
Catholic
God bless you and know others stand in solidarity
German here.
I have a vaccine exemption until the end of february because i had covid (delta variant) at the end of august. Once my exemption is gone i will refuse to take the vaccine and get fired. I am already looking forward to that day. I will even go to jail if that is necessary. At some point we have to draw the line. I participated in wearing a mask, which was BS. I participated in using a QR code and contract tracing, which violated my right of privacy. But this is where I draw the line. I dont take an experimental vaccine which Stefan Oelrich (Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG) calls "a form of gene therapy" and which causes myocarditis and other major health issues.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
German here.
Well spoken brother. If we lose this one we lose everything. We must start at ourselves and find the very strong, significant, positive, creative and motivated group that thinks alike. Building these future communities will be where tremendous joy, companionship and synergy with one another will be found in the future.

Simple Man

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
My fiancées workplace has mandated the injection. She is a teacher. She will hold firm, she doesn't want to put her fertility at any kind of risk. We are living in a very remote community and currently live rent free, but unfortunately we will lose our place once she loses her job next month. It is borderline impossible to find accommodation here, and I enjoy my job which pays well, so we do not want to leave town just yet.

We were going to use these next three years to really set ourselves up financially so that she can stay home with our kids if we are blessed to have them. We are marrying very soon.

This puts a big fork in our plans and I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. If we could find a place to live, it wouldn't be an issue as I still have my job and she already has worked lined up for when she gets terminated (the plan was for her to work until she falls pregnant). But as it stands now we simply won't have a place to live.

Nevertheless, God is faithful and we are ready to face any challenge head on. We are grateful to have a stockpile of savings that we can use as a down payment on our family home once we leave town.
The corrupt education system is losing a very good teacher.

Clemenza

Sparrow
Catholic
It would be best to assume that, very soon, all businesses, irrespective of how many staff they have, will be subject to the same mandates!
So Biden's OSHA mandate seems to be stalled (for now)..... Regardless, I have recently obtained an offer of employment with a small-size company. It is remote work, and they have made it clear that I will not be subjected to any shots or weekly testing. My current employer of 100+ staff is shocked I am leaving, and has counter-offered. They think it's just about the money.

I am lucky enough to have this opportunity now to move into what I believe is a less-vulnerable situation; there is no way I am just going to wait around in my large company to see what ends up happening with Biden's nonsense.

So, whille I may not be be safe from employment-tied mandates forever... I think I will be fine for a little whille longer. I am sorry for all of those on this forum that are facing a much more difficult circumstance with their employment, I guess I am one of the lucky ones at the moment.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
So Biden's OSHA mandate seems to be stalled (for now)..... Regardless, I have recently obtained an offer of employment with a small-size company. It is remote work, and they have made it clear that I will not be subjected to any shots or weekly testing. My current employer of 100+ staff is shocked I am leaving, and has counter-offered. They think it's just about the money.

I am lucky enough to have this opportunity now to move into what I believe is a less-vulnerable situation; there is no way I am just going to wait around in my large company to see what ends up happening with Biden's nonsense.

So, whille I may not be be safe from employment-tied mandates forever... I think I will be fine for a little whille longer. I am sorry for all of those on this forum that are facing a much more difficult circumstance with their employment, I guess I am one of the lucky ones at the moment.

Fortunate as well. My company said they won’t mandate the vax and they also won’t make me state my vax status. They said refusal to state vax status will require the required WuFlu testing but the details are pending resolution in the courts vis a vis Biden’s mandate.

To be honest this is about as good of a situation as could be expected. I work for a monster corporation (40,000+ employees worldwide) and am a bit surprised by their stance.

Biscuits_Gravy

Robin
Catholic
Fortunate as well. My company said they won’t mandate the vax and they also won’t make me state my vax status. They said refusal to state vax status will require the required WuFlu testing but the details are pending resolution in the courts vis a vis Biden’s mandate.

To be honest this is about as good of a situation as could be expected. I work for a monster corporation (40,000+ employees worldwide) and am a bit surprised by their stance.
It’s interesting because my dad works for a Fortune 500 company and he thinks that Clown World is finally pushing too hard on the vax mandate. In spite of his company being full globohomo/CRT, they are not going to force vax mandates.

However my wife’s smaller corporation had the audacity to say they are going to enforce Biden’s (illegal) diktat, and the same day they are cutting her benefits and removing their paid holidays.

Things are definitely coming to a head, and the Nation is likely to face an even deeper, likely irreparable, divide in the next month or so. As EMJ has said, We are in the last ditch.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
It’s interesting because my dad works for a Fortune 500 company and he thinks that Clown World is finally pushing too hard on the vax mandate. In spite of his company being full globohomo/CRT, they are not going to force vax mandates.

However my wife’s smaller corporation had the audacity to say they are going to enforce Biden’s (illegal) diktat, and the same day they are cutting her benefits and removing their paid holidays.

Things are definitely coming to a head, and the Nation is likely to face an even deeper, likely irreparable, divide in the next month or so. As EMJ has said, We are in the last ditch.

Yeah feels like we are barreling toward a tipping point. Lots of energy out there.

StSeb

Sparrow
Catholic
Update from Ireland : Unvaxxed now banned from all gyms/restaurants/pubs/cinemas. Mandatory masks still in place for well over a year. A huge amount of people are waking up however. The gov announced the expansion of the harsh restrictions on the unvaxxed and also reintroduced more restrictions for everyone and I have met so many normies who are being redpilled by this.. the reaction to the harsh restrictions has been a huge whitepill.

StSeb

Sparrow
Catholic
Just remember that your freedom will be taken away from you again and you will have to jump through 50 more hoops to gain small privileges from the Gov. Look at all the currently vaxxed, they are not free, they may have more freedoms but will still have to get more and more shots to continually comply with new mandates. Also you have to ask yourself what sort of future are you saving for yourself? One where the government can take away your rights at any time for any arbitrary reason? This leaves no future for the future generation. Our backs are against the wall, the only chance at freedom is resisting.

To quote Braveheart - " Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom! "

ISR92

Sparrow
Just remember that your freedom will be taken away from you again and you will have to jump through 50 more hoops to gain small privileges from the Gov. Look at all the currently vaxxed, they are not free, they may have more freedoms but will still have to get more and more shots to continually comply with new mandates. Also you have to ask yourself what sort of future are you saving for yourself? One where the government can take away your rights at any time for any arbitrary reason? This leaves no future for the future generation. Our backs are against the wall, the only chance at freedom is resisting.

To quote Braveheart - " Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
Nah nobody knows what's going to happen in the future. Also what I do is not going to change a thing. The vast majority of people in this country have complied already. So my options are:

a) wait it out (who knows how long this will take, meanwhile my savings dwindle down)

b) leave (can't leave Australia without the vaccine)

c) move to another state (QLD is the only state in which most workers do not need to be vaccinated to work, QR codes still in effect in premises)

d) get vaccinated

Option D is the most practical considering I want to leave Australia due to this madness. The whole "keep resisting bro just fight it" doctrine is next-level stupid. Even if a violent uprising managed to abolish vaccine mandates in the workplace, you still have to contend with vaccine mandates for travel. They may go away eventually, but I'm not looking to wait years until they do.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
German here.

Yes you will live in a prison (QR society) anyways. Not much difference. If you take it now then you will have to take boosters annually until you are grinded to dust. Better to say No from the beginning.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
Nah nobody knows what's going to happen in the future. Also what I do is not going to change a thing. The vast majority of people in this country have complied already. So my options are:

a) wait it out (who knows how long this will take, meanwhile my savings dwindle down)

b) leave (can't leave Australia without the vaccine)

c) move to another state (QLD is the only state in which most workers do not need to be vaccinated to work, QR codes still in effect in premises)

d) get vaccinated

Option D is the most practical considering I want to leave Australia due to this madness. The whole "keep resisting bro just fight it" doctrine is next-level stupid. Even if a violent uprising managed to abolish vaccine mandates in the workplace, you still have to contend with vaccine mandates for travel. They may go away eventually, but I'm not looking to wait years until they do.

Im more of a lurker, but signed up to tell you that option B is definitely an option.

You can leave the country if you are unvaccinated providing you are leaving the country for 3 months or more for a compelling or compassionate reason. You can apply for the exemption here:

I myself have just done it and I am out of here soon. They publish their monthly stats somewhere on that site, and I found that 2/3rds of these exemptions for leaving the country for 3 months or more get approved and the majority that don't are because they didn't provide enough evidence. You just need to sign a statutory declaration saying you will be gone for more than 3 months and provide any evidence you may have.

Examples are moving overseas for job offer or study, to live with partner overseas, long term travel, sick/dying loved ones. As long as you say you will be gone for 3+ months you got a great chance of getting the exemption (you will find out the same day you apply).

Do NOT buy flights or accommodation beforehand, they do not expect you to have booked anything until you get the exemption. Just let them know your plan. Worst case it can't be difficult to put a small deposit on a language course somewhere?

Hope this helps.