I am very close to capitulation. Months with minimal income. Can't go to restaurants etc. Trying to wait it out and hope they allow unvaccinated to return to work and normal life but no news yet. I told myself if I were to get vaccinated then it would be Sinovac or Sputnik but neither of these are available here.