Mandatory vaccination policies

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Nah nobody knows what's going to happen in the future. Also what I do is not going to change a thing. The vast majority of people in this country have complied already. So my options are:

a) wait it out (who knows how long this will take, meanwhile my savings dwindle down)

b) leave (can't leave Australia without the vaccine)

c) move to another state (QLD is the only state in which most workers do not need to be vaccinated to work, QR codes still in effect in premises)

d) get vaccinated

Option D is the most practical considering I want to leave Australia due to this madness. The whole "keep resisting bro just fight it" doctrine is next-level stupid. Even if a violent uprising managed to abolish vaccine mandates in the workplace, you still have to contend with vaccine mandates for travel. They may go away eventually, but I'm not looking to wait years until they do.

Option A and D aren't really options by the way you're talking. If it were me, with option A, i'd take it personally like the Govt has their hands in my savings that i've worked for. Maybe you already feel the same. At least with moving to QLD you can get income and move forward with some kind of momentum. I hope you get on your feet again.

ISR92

Sparrow
Im more of a lurker, but signed up to tell you that option B is definitely an option.

You can leave the country if you are unvaccinated providing you are leaving the country for 3 months or more for a compelling or compassionate reason. You can apply for the exemption here:

I myself have just done it and I am out of here soon. They publish their monthly stats somewhere on that site, and I found that 2/3rds of these exemptions for leaving the country for 3 months or more get approved and the majority that don't are because they didn't provide enough evidence. You just need to sign a statutory declaration saying you will be gone for more than 3 months and provide any evidence you may have.

Examples are moving overseas for job offer or study, to live with partner overseas, long term travel, sick/dying loved ones. As long as you say you will be gone for 3+ months you got a great chance of getting the exemption (you will find out the same day you apply).

Do NOT buy flights or accommodation beforehand, they do not expect you to have booked anything until you get the exemption. Just let them know your plan. Worst case it can't be difficult to put a small deposit on a language course somewhere?

Hope this helps.
Have you looked into airline mandates too? Or will your exemption cover that as well? Because it seems to me that most airlines are requiring mandatory vaccination

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Have you looked into airline mandates too? Or will your exemption cover that as well? Because it seems to me that most airlines are requiring mandatory vaccination

Extrapolate a short time into the future and just substitute the phrase "mandatory vaccination" with "mark of the beast". Hey guys, I want to stray strong but I won't be able to do x, y, z without the "mark of the beast". Come on guys, be reasonable, how can I eat and support my family without the "mark of the beast"? Sorry, I had to get it.

See how that works?

griffinmill

Pelican
Update from Northern Ireland: We have a few "liberal" parties that keep agitating for more and more restrictions, including the Covid Pass which has now been implemented. The rules are so murky, and at first it was for all indoor hospitality and venues, now I've heard it's just for places that sell alcohol, but a buddy of mine took his kids bowling yesterday and he had to show his pass (incidentally he's totally against all of this crap but all it took were a few tears from the wife for him to capitulate).

My business (I am self employed) requires me to visit indoor hospitality venues. The good news, right now, is that I can use their godforsaken app to self-report a negative lateral flow test that I can take at home, which is a loophole and will allow me to continue working. There have been some who say not to comply with any of it, but I will exploit any loophole that allows me to continue to earn a living without forcing me to get vaccinated.

I am fighting back in any way I can, and this includes using social media to badger some of our politicians here (one of them a clinically obese refugees welcome type) who have agitated for these moronic covid passes. I keep asking to be shown The Science that they based their decision on, since The Science is so important and we all have to trust it. But they have nothing.

What you must remember is that a lot of the decisions they are making now are designed to force the unvaccinated to capitulate. The mandates have nothing to do with science because why would a restaurant packed full off vaccinated people help stop the spread when the vaccinated are catching and transmitting the virus? They are making life as tough for us as possible. Resist!

merc

Pigeon
Other Christian
Nah nobody knows what's going to happen in the future. Also what I do is not going to change a thing. The vast majority of people in this country have complied already. So my options are:

a) wait it out (who knows how long this will take, meanwhile my savings dwindle down)

b) leave (can't leave Australia without the vaccine)

c) move to another state (QLD is the only state in which most workers do not need to be vaccinated to work, QR codes still in effect in premises)

d) get vaccinated

Option D is the most practical considering I want to leave Australia due to this madness. The whole "keep resisting bro just fight it" doctrine is next-level stupid. Even if a violent uprising managed to abolish vaccine mandates in the workplace, you still have to contend with vaccine mandates for travel. They may go away eventually, but I'm not looking to wait years until they do.
The jew subversion actors are out here in force!

Maybe this is some HOPIUM on my part, but does anybody really expect this to stand legally? These whole sale government mandates are getting crushed in court ruling after court ruling in the USA.

I know this will still kind of be enforced, or be used as an excuse by companies to harrass the unvaxxed, but if OSHA cannot legally enforce a vax mandate, how can the laughable NYC health department do that?

This is just another bluff, like Biden's OSHA mandate, that has basically fallen apart. Who knows though, there is no limit to the weasel tactics that these people will do.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Maybe this is some HOPIUM on my part, but does anybody really expect this to stand legally? These whole sale government mandates are getting crushed in court ruling after court ruling in the USA.

I know this will still kind of be enforced, or be used as an excuse by companies to harrass the unvaxxed, but if OSHA cannot legally enforce a vax mandate, how can the laughable NYC health department do that?

This is just another bluff, like Biden's OSHA mandate, that has basically fallen apart. Who knows though, there is no limit to the weasel tactics that these people will do.

I hope you're right, man. This stuff is just a demonstration of blatant unrestrained wicked power which in itself, is troubling. Of course it's all "illegal" according to any semblance of western human rights going back 1000 years or so. But here we are. It's hard to know exactly how it will play out. The puppet rulers clearly want everyone to know they are involved in extreme tyranny while forcing an unconvincing veneer of benevolence. The evil is palpable.

The Anti-Christ will act in a similar two-faced way except that he'll be the most convincing actor ever while the current crop of political miscreants are horrendous actors.

Last edited:

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

I think there is a hidden agenda behind this as it takes effect three days before he leaves office. I can think of two reasons he's doing it:

1. To brown nose the globalists and normie Democrats who he hopes will help him in future political campaigns such as running for governor

2. A big F-you to the NYC residents who despise him and gave him a hard time, such as the Trump supporters on Staten Island and the Orthodox Jewish community who defied his early mandates. Remember when they cut his padlocks off of the playgrounds and openly dared him to do something about it?

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
So I haven't booked my flights yet but my travel agent will be doing this for me in the next few days so I will keep you informed, however I don't see a problem other than some inconvenience depending on where you are flying too.

This is just over a month old and I consider it relatively up to date:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Extrapolate a short time into the future and just substitute the phrase "mandatory vaccination" with "mark of the beast". Hey guys, I want to stray strong but I won't be able to do x, y, z without the "mark of the beast". Come on guys, be reasonable, how can I eat and support my family without the "mark of the beast"? Sorry, I had to get it.

See how that works?
I've lost my willpower to communicate with that type of person. They know it's wrong, but it's just so darn inconvenient not being inoculated. There's nothing to say to such a person.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
Lastly this is also a good resource to check exactly what restrictions are in place in each country you want to fly to.

Mexico, Colombia ,El Salvador, Costa Rica and Romania are completely open from Australia (Don't even need a negative test), many other countries require just a negative test.

ISR92

Sparrow
So I haven't booked my flights yet but my travel agent will be doing this for me in the next few days so I will keep you informed, however I don't see a problem other than some inconvenience depending on where you are flying too.

This is just over a month old and I consider it relatively up to date:

PM me when everything gets sorted as I'll be keen to know how it works out for you.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Lastly this is also a good resource to check exactly what restrictions are in place in each country you want to fly to.

Mexico, Colombia ,El Salvador, Costa Rica and Romania are completely open from Australia (Don't even need a negative test), many other countries require just a negative test.
ISR92, perhaps sign up for a language immersion class in Mexico. Could be an excellent gateway to several other options. Best of luck to you.

joelf

Pigeon

Powers of the US federal government are limited by the Constitution. That isnt true of state & local governments which have so-called "police powers" in matters of public health. Enforcement of the current NYC mandates is spotty but theres definitely a substantial level of compliance.

gat

Robin
Protestant
Getting vaccinated at this point makes no sense, as they plan to make it a regular requirement. We, the people, shoot ourselves in the leg if we comply with this nonsense now. The more people get vaccinated the sicker the population in general will get which in turn gives them more reasons to extend the requirements. It really is a Catch 22.

If it's any consolation for you I have been without income since August 2020. What I have done is simplifying my life and cutting expenses to a bare minimum. To keep sane I write a book, do woodworking and ride my bicycle for 4 km up a steep hill almost every morning. It gets the heart going and freshens the brain. Won't get jab only for the reason that I'll be scared to put a pressure on my heart like I do now.

No test, no mask, no jab.
Resist!
May God reward both of you greatly for your bravery and steadfastness.