Mandatory vaccination policies

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
'Democratic' societies like the UK are in a great position because they will make vaccines mandatory for all jobs and they will also make them mandatory for people wanting to claim UBI. Those who decline and plunge into poverty will probably be removed from their council houses (public health risk) and placed within quarantine centres (formerly temporary housing for the homeless) where they will be 'strongly encouraged' to vaccinate.

They will do all of this whilst saying "We will not make the vaccine mandatory in this country".

And then once this part is completed (which looks very fast from my perspective) they will begin coming for the freelancers and small business owners that might have avoided it thus far.

All of this will play out whilst an army of illegal immigrants cross the channel every day and escape from their quarantine camps into the ghettos of English cities and become undocumented, un-vaccinated and ready to take their place as the new English.

The plan by 2025 is to proportion much of the 'protected' British country side to house the invading army whilst over in Spain a new campaign is on going to bring in the illegal immigrants and send them to small villages where they will replace the youth that have left for the big cities are part of a rejuvenation project.

If the vaccine is, as we expect harmful then European birthrates will drop further, the army will grow much larger and then they will probably mobilise their army along with the police against a weakened Europe that will no longer have either the courage nor the numbers to sufficiently fight back.

At no other point in history did we hate ourselves and our ancestors so much that this would be possible.

I've seen a few people today reacting to this plumbing article by saying "vote with your wallets", what they don't understand is that every company is going to race to go "No Jab, No Job" because it's the ultimate virtue signal and if you did the opposite you'd eventually be closed as a matter of public safety.

I don't know what the way out is for the UK, but I do know that people need to begin filling up the gorgeous churches that the homeless have overtaken.

Your timeline is off. The hoards of unwashed immigrants have already accomplished their purpose of a divided society that is unable to resist tyranny.

The globalists have no further reason to bring in migrants — except perhaps for sadistic reasons.

I work for a company that performs a high value construction/trade service, and we’ve been told that a cascade of customers is now demanding our workers be vaxxed to enter their job sites and buildings.

Eventually companies like mine will have to stand up and start refusing service. Unfortunately, most of union members have mortgages and families, and aren’t about to put up much of a fight. There are some super anti-vaxx guys but they are mostly old guys that listen to talk radio all day and ready to retire to anyway.

First it will be vaccines, then it will “affirming trans rights” or some other bullshit. At some point conservatives will have to grab their balls and start fighting back, unfortunately I think we are still a long way from that point. People are still too comfortable with their mortages, car loans, smartphones, etc.

kel

Ostrich
We need a support system for people as they are gradually excluded from.... everything, but most basically excluded from earning a living. This guy, who runs a popular twitter handle and got doxxed for his Deznat activity is doing something kinda like that. Right now it's very new and these things all feel kinda grifty, but something like this needs to exist so people have some kind of safety net when they're outed, and eventually so people feel more comfortable walking away proactively before it becomes a necessity even.

We need a support system for people as they are gradually excluded from.... everything, but most basically excluded from earning a living. This guy, who runs a popular twitter handle and got doxxed for his Deznat activity is doing something kinda like that. Right now it's very new and these things all feel kinda grifty, but something like this needs to exist so people have some kind of safety net when they're outed, and eventually so people feel more comfortable walking away proactively before it becomes a necessity even.

The trade unions should be that support system, but their leadership still shills for dems. While most tradesmen are socially conservative to varying degrees, they are still normies afraid to be called “anti-vaxx”, and most are placated by rising home and stock values. Unfortunately the vast majority of normie conservatives in the US aren’t going to do anything as long as their yards are still green, football is on Sunday, and their home values are up every year.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I work for a company that performs a high value construction/trade service, and we’ve been told that a cascade of customers is now demanding our workers be vaxxed to enter their job sites and buildings.

Eventually companies like mine will have to stand up and start refusing service. Unfortunately, most of union members have mortgages and families, and aren’t about to put up much of a fight. There are some super anti-vaxx guys but they are mostly old guys that listen to talk radio all day and ready to retire to anyway.

First it will be vaccines, then it will “affirming trans rights” or some other bullshit. At some point conservatives will have to grab their balls and start fighting back, unfortunately I think we are still a long way from that point. People are still too comfortable with their mortages, car loans, smartphones, etc.

Here you go... they demand people to be vaxxed in part because they're probably afraid to get sued over "not ensuring safety" at the job or client site. The culture of suing and excessive "safety" is coming to fruition (only suing is a one-way street, like can be seen from the post of that guy who's a government employee from SoCal and no lawyer wants take their case).
Your company can start refusing service but can you realistically stand up to the tide or will there be enough competition...

The only real solution to all this would be US Supreme Court decision that would put an end to the madness, but it appears that they will not take this stance.
Judge Barrett rejected mandatory vaxx lawsuit brought by Indiana college students - which had lost 2 rounds in Federal courts earlier already (lawsuit itself isn't over but emergency injunction request is what got bounced - it's truly an emergency as the college requires vaxx now, immediately and students need to go to school). To me this is a very significant event, more significant than FDA approval or anything else, because this is signaling the stance Supreme Court will likely take, Barrett being conservative justice appointed by Trump no less.

The same lawsuit, earlier, got paintiff's claim regected by another conservative federal Judge in federal appeals court, by a Reagans' appointee, citing Jacobson vs. Massachussets, which was small pox case - and fake common cold is not remotely like deadly and disfiguring disease small pox - citing of this precedent is extremely disturbing and makes me think there's no hope to stop this. Jacobson vs. Massachussets was about general mandatory vaxx for all, also, not just for school.

a three-judge panel of a Chicago-based federal appeals court declined to block the school’s policy while an appeal plays out. The panel relied heavily on the Supreme Court’s landmark 1905 decision in Jacobson v. Massachusetts, which held that constitutional rights can be lawfully curtailed when emergency public health measures are in place.

“Given Jacobson v. Massachusetts, which holds that a state may require all members of the public to be vaccinated against smallpox, there can't be a constitutional problem with vaccination against SARS-CoV-2,” Judge Frank Easterbrook, a Reagan appointee, wrote for the panel.

Earlier, I was hoping that US Supreme Court would take the stance and protect from employer vaxx mandates, etc, since it has conservative majority, but these conservative judges, such as Barrett, are clearly cucked.

Last edited:
It's amazing to see our rights eroding almost by the hour- and vaccination policies racing ahead of even the shady/corrupt CDC and FDA.
Just a few years ago the left/democrats were loudly defending HIV positive people's rights and privacy, screaming my body my choice - now they are all lockstep in forcing medical procedures - and they are even comfortable with private businesses essentially dictating medical policies to people and discriminating against people based on religion and disabilities -for example someone who can't get vaccinated for medical or religious reasons is denied services -they have embraced the reverse of lunch counter laws.

Even the NY Teacher union will dismiss people with medical reasons to not get vaccinated- without union benefits - this unheard of!

And as we all know the are ignoring natural immunity - and for something literally less dangerous than influenza. it really is quite extraordinary...

I know am preaching to the choir here but this has turned out to be the greatest breach of civil liberty - greater than NSA/9/11 greater than the even the civil rights movement.

We can 'hope' for a supreme court or other ruling, or some politic action, we can 'hope' the CDC would recognize the overwhelming data pouring in, - but really, we're on our own here and the sooner we recognize that the better. Get ready to be fired from your job- and not get unemployment or anything else. The sooner we accept the reality the better.

aynrus

Pelican
We can 'hope' for a supreme court or other ruling, or some politic action, we can 'hope' the CDC would recognize the overwhelming data pouring in, - but really, we're on our own here and the sooner we recognize that the better. Get ready to be fired from your job- and not get unemployment or anything else. The sooner we accept the reality the better.

Yes I said I "hoped" for justice from Supreme Court, that's all I one do, not like you can order them around, and they hold the ultimate and final authority in the standing government system.
I don't have a job and ready to leave the country, my junk is packed up and don't plan to work where I'm going.
So it will be your fight to fight, folks.
I and will continue hoping you'll get lucky in it, from far over the ocean.

aynrus

Pelican
And if there's no Supreme Court standing to freedoms anymore....there's no America for me anymore, then. I moved to a free country populated by free people, not to a soviet-style Big Pharma concentration camp.
I hoped that this was a free country and the Supreme Court would give that final word, like it often happens, in restoring the justice. But it is not so far. Unless may be more lawsuits reach it and get accepted and get won - I am much hoping so.
I am hoping that the justice and freedom will be restored, may be years from now, at least.

US Supreme Court is not a random clown agency such as CDC, some bureaucrat offshoot of the executive branch - Supreme Court has the final word in all matters here and if they are not standing, nothing is standing here, then.

Yes I said I "hoped" for justice from Supreme Court, that's all I one do, not like you can order them around, and they hold the ultimate and final authority in the standing government system.
I am hoping too - I did not mean to personally disparage you, but only to say we have to stop putting our trust and hope in 'the system' or even 'democracy' which is really just the facade for an oligarchy.
US Supreme Court is not a random clown agency such as CDC, some bureaucrat offshoot of the executive branch - Supreme Court has the final word in all matters here and if they are not standing, nothing is standing here, then.
..and the Supreme Court has a history of cucking on any major issue that our globalists elite find important: Gay marriage, Obamacare, Eminent Domain, the list goes on. They have only been holding off on the 1st and 2nd A - but I am sure they will effectively nullify those soon too.

And the tendency for 'conservatives' to drift left in office is common while liberals drifting right is unheard of.

they have the finally say on matters when LIBERALS win and the fake opposition GOP says awe shucks that's the law. They do not have the final say the other way around - the left will sue, re-sue, ignore the law and find a 100 ways around it, re-present cases a 100 different ways because some leftist judge cites international law or something.

Last edited:

Nordwand

Kingfisher
The gears are really starting to move in the UK. You'll need to be fully vaccinated to get into "large venues", the definition of which probably won't be that large at all. Also, it looks like they're going to make their move against NHS workers:

BasedBaker

Sparrow
I live in a very liberal, affluent college town in California. The residents of the town are very much Hillary Clintonesque Democrats. There are quite a few secular Muslims(akin to secular Jews who identify but do not practice). They basically believe in Islam because it counter balances Christianity but they try to cover up the most conservative parts of the religion just like the cucky Churchians love to do with Christianity. So naturally they are all in on the "science" and pro-vaxx. I don't know about the more traditional Mohammedans since I have no interaction with them, but would be curious to hear.

Matthewww

Chicken
I live in a very liberal, affluent college town in California. The residents of the town are very much Hillary Clintonesque Democrats. There are quite a few secular Muslims(akin to secular Jews who identify but do not practice). They basically believe in Islam because it counter balances Christianity but they try to cover up the most conservative parts of the religion just like the cucky Churchians love to do with Christianity. So naturally they are all in on the "science" and pro-vaxx. I don't know about the more traditional Mohammedans since I have no interaction with them, but would be curious to hear.
I think the more traditional Mohammedeas are against the vaccine, the Taliban used to go around shooting vaccine workers, and this cleric thinks the vaccine will turn you gay: https://nypost.com/2021/02/08/iranian-cleric-says-covid-vax-turns-people-into-homosexuals/

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
I was sleepless overnight and started reading this thread on a device I couldn't reply on.. Some very good posts but also too much doom and gloom perhaps. Still, I can't talk as I have spent most of this covid time in a region relatively free from the "new normal", only limited time under the new totalitarianism. A few responses:
The UK PM said a vax passport may be mandatory to leave the country in future.

Those of us not tied down should choose wisely where to set up shop to retain freedom.

What countries do we think will not essentially bully people into the jab?
I think the island nations like the UK and Australia have it worse because there is more of an absolute border control. So they can pressure cook you with this stuff. In the rest of Europe if they have to, people can ride a bicycle through a small road across a border, they don't police it that hard and probably can't. Probably any country east of France would be less bad, unfortunately France seems to have gotten right into it, also speak from my experiences there, but at least they are protesting hard.
I don't know about Nicaragua, but I DO NOT recommend Panamá. This is from someone on the ground. Corona hysteria hit full swing last year, there are intermittent lockdowns, in the two major provinces (together they have almost 50% of the country's population) there are mini-lockdowns on weekends, ie. in those days everything is closed and you are supposed to be at home unless you are an essential worker and can prove it through a "safe-conduct" document...otherwise it's a Russian roulette. You can walk the deserted streets and the police either can ignore or they can arrest you. The restaurants only work on home delivery those days.
Thanks for the warning. There is a slight chance I may be visiting that region so will give Panama a wide berth. Had enough of deserted streets and take-away only restaurants in "holiday" destinations it really stinks.
I wouldn’t have children with a woman who buys into the mainstream narrative in general, and especially not if she put gene-altering experimental injections in her body.
I will refrain from going into too much personal detail here - well, will say one child was born pre-vaccine, but some people are just brainwashed and hell bent. This is true, where possibly try to not hook up with women who are buying into the mainstream, not liberal, not woke etc. In the end if you are stuck you can just quietly shake your head to yourself, watch them do what they are bent on doing and hope for the best. Not everyone is as obsessed with freedom and truth as us..
I believe Biden just made a claim yesterday that "all american adults" will be able to get the shot "by the end of May". Previously they had said "by end of summer", so I was mentally preparing for the real onslaught of pressure to start early this fall. But if what biden said is actually going to be true.... this timeline has been accelerated
I was listening to Steve Bannon's podcast "The War Room" and there was a long excerpt from a Biden speech. Oh dear - I normally keep myself away from this stuff. Reminds me of a podcast something I heard recently "The covid narrative is mass hypnosis" :

Man - the sound of Biden's voice as he goes through all the rules he is going to impose without a mandate. That podcast is by an academic, so not really that charismatic but the material he presents on mass hypnosis is interesting and helps explain what we are seeing. We do the right thing when we avoid listening to MSM, that stuff truly hypnotises people, especially the daily repetitions. Pseudoscience is something which these brainwashings apparently all have in common.
The only real solution to all this would be US Supreme Court decision that would put an end to the madness, but it appears that they will not take this stance.
I learned recently that in America that is the thing which is supposed to enforce the constitution. It would be nice if it did.
Earlier, I was hoping that US Supreme Court would take the stance and protect from employer vaxx mandates, etc, since it has conservative majority, but these conservative judges, such as Barrett, are clearly cucked.
Sorry to hear..