Mandatory vaccination policies

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
When is the ruling supposed to come down? Like next Wednesday?

I agree, this is what many systems that I'm aware of doing bizarre things currently, are awaiting.
I've heard it mentioned more than once that they can take up to several weeks before issuing a ruling.
But it seems like more likely they should rule within one week period, here it mentions this:

Yes, they're just testing the waters here. If they win, next will be removal of testing option, expanding to all companies, remote workers, etc.
They'll probably throw in some starter travel restriction for citizens too, to test the waters. Health insurance-related restrictions probably, like medicare/medicaid recipient mandate.

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
I've heard it mentioned more than once that they can take up to several weeks before issuing a ruling.
But it seems like more likely they should rule within one week period, here it mentions this:

Yes, they're just testing the waters here. If they win, next will be removal of testing option, expanding to all companies, remote workers, etc.
They'll probably throw in some starter travel restriction for citizens too, to test the waters. Health insurance-related restrictions probably, like medicare/medicaid recipient mandate.
The people who refused the shot are not going to take it, regardless of what the SCOTUS has to say, and these judges know it. Are the bought and paid for shills this desperate? The US population is armed to the teeth, and if the SCOTUS keeps poking the bear, I do not see it to end well. Such tactics will work in the disarmed Germany/UK, but not in the US.

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Sadly, me and my fellow refuseniks were served notice today, via e-mail. The content was what I refer to as classic caring, sharing left wing speak, that basically said comply or else. We'll be having interviews with the management over the next few days, but it's all window dressing. Given that you don't qualify for any form of social security in the UK if you get dismissed, or resign, it doesn't look good.

If you're in the UK, I think you will have grounds to claim an exemption for religious reasons - a sincerely held religious belief.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
The people who refused the shot are not going to take it, regardless of what the SCOTUS has to say, and these judges know it. Are the bought and paid for shills this desperate? The US population is armed to the teeth, and if the SCOTUS keeps poking the bear, I do not see it to end well. Such tactics will work in the disarmed Germany/UK, but not in the US.

Kavanaugh is supposed to always rule in favor of US Chamber of Commerce corporate interests, which includes Big Pharma, this is his record as well the recent record of SCOTUS majority overall (92% of rulings in favor).
As to Coney Barrett - she has a record of ruling in favor of Big Pharma company accused of badly harming the patient and she's considered to be sponsored by Pharma. Overall she sided with corporations (versus citizens) 76% of the time.
But here, Big Pharma interests conflict with Republican liberty doctrine.
These 2 judges are solidly pro-corporate but one way they can rule against, I think, is if some powerful shadow interest tells them to, because of in-fighting within the elites.
Some think that there're groups within the elite that are fighting each other, such as old illuminati money versus new technocrats (that's why we're seeing stuff like mainstream Republican counter-attacks on big tech).
Illuminati families had ruled the US for most of its history, but they allowed people to keep some individual liberties so far. Kennedy family are illuminati too but notice Kennedy is fighting Pharma tooth and nail. Both is uncle and father were murdered, most likely on order from the opposing group within the global elite. This elite is not fully monolithic.
So not all might be lost. There's still a potential for one-off miracle ruling.
Curious coincidence: January 7 is hearing date, while January 6 is rebellion date.

William Faulkner

Sparrow
Orthodox
"The Supreme Court says all nine justices have received COVID-19 booster shots." Are we really supposed to believe this? What exactly has happened to justice in this country? What a farce.

philro

Banned
Catholic
Sadly, me and my fellow refuseniks were served notice today, via e-mail. The content was what I refer to as classic caring, sharing left wing speak, that basically said comply or else. We'll be having interviews with the management over the next few days, but it's all window dressing. Given that you don't qualify for any form of social security in the UK if you get dismissed, or resign, it doesn't look good.
Why not bring a baseball bat? A cricket bat?

philro

Banned
Catholic

New York Gym Sees 200 Membership Suspensions, Cancelations over State’s Vaccine and Mask Rules​

From personal experience I can tell all that the management of one, Planet Fitness - w/ corporate apparently nicely sequestered I’m sleepy New Hampshire, I tried to complaint-call the jokers once - deserve a special place in hell.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Does contacting SCOTUS public relations office make any difference?
I'm really put off by them publicizing that all 9 judges got the "booster", this is inappropriate, signals no impartiality and from my standpoint nullifies any decisions on the matter.
Key quality of the judge is being impartial, this is not the case here. Now as this had been published entire proceedings appear to be no more than kangaroo court. There's conflict of interest.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Remember those liberal protests in front of Supreme Court, pounding on their doors, back in 2018?
1 month ago: abortion hearing related protests. Earlier, Coney Barrett's confirmation Handmaid protests in 2020.
I have not heard about any mandate related protests in front of SCOTUS.
The only "booster" they need is to feel people are trailing after their sold-out tail ends.
I'm too far, wish I was closer and could pound on their doors today, but I did contact them about the booster disclosure pointing to corruption, conflict of interest and said a few things.

I now have solid proof that Satan himself runs SCOTUS....I'm joking - but:
I added at the end something in the lines of that "we will not obey or comply with satanic mandates!"
The message would not go through. I couldn't figure out why but realized their system is setup to no to allow the word "satanic" and blocks the message! I replaced it with "evil mandates" and it worked. I tried another message to be sure and yes that's what's happening.
Why do they fear this word?

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Oral arguments in kangaroo court are on...
There're Pharma-paid shill judges versus completely delusional nutjobs such as Sotomayor.
Obese Sotomayor was the only one who decided to participate remotely (and she was the only one who previously wore masks during hearings).
She's so afraid of this fake, she's afraid to show up for court hearing and it's 2022.

She, CNN parrot, just said: "Omicron is just as deadly as Delta for the unvaxed" - and it's true, because neither of them are "deadly" at all (and neither of them even exist!).
Can you believe the lies she's spreading and this is SCOTUS judge - she just said there're 100,000 "children" severely ill from Omicron and some are on ventilators! She also said this mandate is not a "mandate". She forgot to talk about piles of bodies on the streets.

I bet they get daily messages calling them "satanic" that's why they banned this word from email.
They're discussing "vaccine effectiveness" now...- ? It's illegal to force free people to inject anything, period. Basically, a circus.

Enoch

Hummingbird
Oral arguments in kangaroo court are on...
There're Pharma-paid shill judges versus completely delusional nutjobs such as Sotomayor.
Obese Sotomayor was the only one who decided to participate remotely (and she was the only one who previously wore masks during hearings).
She's so afraid of this fake, she's afraid to show up for court hearing and it's 2022.

She, CNN parrot, just said: "Omicron is just as deadly as Delta for the unvaxed" - and it's true, because neither of them are "deadly" at all (and neither of them even exist!).
Can you believe the lies she's spreading and this is SCOTUS judge - she just said there're 100,000 "children" severely ill from Omicron and some are on ventilators! She also said this mandate is not a "mandate". She forgot to talk about piles of bodies on the streets.

I bet they get daily messages calling them "satanic" that's why they banned this word from email.
They're discussing "vaccine effectiveness" now...- ? It's illegal to force free people to inject anything, period. Basically, a circus.
You don't believe a wise Latina and the richness of her experience?

In all seriousness right now from what I'm hearing I'm looking at 6-3 or 7-2 in favor of upholding the mandate. These people are seriously just scared boomers.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
You don't believe a wise Latina and the richness of her experience?

In all seriousness right now from what I'm hearing I'm looking at 6-3 or 7-2 in favor of upholding the mandate. These people are seriously just scared boomers.

Our dear leaders don’t even know the facts. Sotomayor thinks 100,000’s of kids are in the hospital and Omi is as deadly as Delta.

Also, nobody has asked or stated that vaxxed people can get Covid and spread Covid.

Black pill stuff.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
The irony is that two state lawyers had to attend remotely because they tested positive...both were "vaccinated".
It's a sham and seems like just a theatre to legitimize New World Order install.

If they ok injecting people with substances to work, possibilities are endless.
There's epidemic of mental health issues. Inject with mind control substances, for "work safety" because one went postal, etc.
Confining to a camp is about the same level of invasiveness as injections, so this is on the table too.
Forced medical procedure is the most abhorrent form of government violence against a person - cowardly one, worse than war or jail.

Any government violence against a person is legitimized if this order stays.
Airline and train mandate should be a piece of cake, then, after all that TSA stuff.
If the judges signal allegiance to NWO now, it's a done deal - and seems like they signaled it already before the hearing, by all "getting boosters".
I guess this helped one of them suddenly not dying from deadly fake or suicide.

Have not heard about single legit argument being made: coersion to be subjected to medical procedures and experiments isn't acceptable, is violence and violates Nuremberg code.

Saw a picture of one solo pro-mandate protester behind all barriers to block any access to "fair people's court" .
I bet the place is swarming with special agents and jack boots restricting any protest, it being after Jan 6 (did they chose the date on purpose).

I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet if it stays but I think I'm getting out of the country.

Last edited: