Mandatory vaccination policies

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
Update:

One of the large healthcare networks went fully aggressive and laid off everyone possible who wasn't vaccinated. They went back on religious exemptions and fired all of them.

They're calling up people and begging nurses to come back to work whether or not they have the shot. It isn't working because a lot of them now travel and make twice what they did before with no mandates.
One of the things that really disgusts me about our society is how heartless and callous people are, especially the managerial class. It's like they have no concept of egg on their face. Going back on exemptions and then firing everybody is just such a freaking atrocious thing to do that if the culpability/responsibility wasn't diffused throughout the corporation as a whole, if it was just an individual guy doing this, that guy would be feeling way too ashamed and embarrassed to even try to ask those nurses to come back.

Asking the nurses to come back just feels so bald-facedly shameless. I can't imagine being the person asking them to come back. It's just so shameless that I would be emotionally flirting with the idea of committing suicide over it if I had done that to so many innocent lives.

But because a corporation did it, it was just this automated, robotic, mechanistic thing. So robotically, automatically, and mechanistically, those managerial whores (and I use and emphasize that term wholly adequately to describe them) just called up the people whom lives they had turned upside down to just come back and work for them again, like nothing happened. It's like cogs in the machine grinding, and they're just mechanistically trying to fix the cogs so that they stop making that annoying noise. There's no humanity to it.

I hate this kind of bureaucratic evil. It gets my blood boiling.

So I'm glad the nurses aren't coming back and that they've found better alternatives. Seriously, screw those bureaucratic hellholes. I want it to all collapse so we can get back to treating each other like people again.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
One of the things that really disgusts me about our society is how heartless and callous people are, especially the managerial class. It's like they have no concept of egg on their face. Going back on exemptions and then firing everybody is just such a freaking atrocious thing to do that if the culpability/responsibility wasn't diffused throughout the corporation as a whole, if it was just an individual guy doing this, that guy would be feeling way too ashamed and embarrassed to even try to ask those nurses to come back.

Asking the nurses to come back just feels so bald-facedly shameless. I can't imagine being the person asking them to come back. It's just so shameless that I would be emotionally flirting with the idea of committing suicide over it if I had done that to so many innocent lives.

But because a corporation did it, it was just this automated, robotic, mechanistic thing. So robotically, automatically, and mechanistically, those managerial whores (and I use and emphasize that term wholly adequately to describe them) just called up the people whom lives they had turned upside down to just come back and work for them again, like nothing happened. It's like cogs in the machine grinding, and they're just mechanistically trying to fix the cogs so that they stop making that annoying noise. There's no humanity to it.

I hate this kind of bureaucratic evil. It gets my blood boiling.

So I'm glad the nurses aren't coming back and that they've found better alternatives. Seriously, screw those bureaucratic hellholes. I want it to all collapse so we can get back to treating each other like people again.
There was a recent review by Devon Stack of a movie called Up in the Air starring George Clooney. The plot involved the life of a guy whose job was to travel around and fire people. His company ended up outsourcing the firing jobs and doing it all online by webcast. I don’t recall the point of the movie but the highlighted clips demonstrated how shallow, superficial and soulless the corporate culture is. The main character and everyone he surrounded himself with were empty wrecks.

Starts around 35ish minute mark.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
You can use the system to your benefit, or you can start murdering the people who are doing this to you.

I see no other way to fight it, do you have any constructive ideas on how Nordwand can try to maintain his employment in the face of this?

We cant talk about violence on here. Hence my post, but it will come if enough push comes down on people.

The poster in question may face the possibility of being a statistic.

The constructive idea to all of this is to see it through and that includes the pain and turmoil it will bring. I know its easy to say this but the alternative is running your luck and getting a saline shot or being hit with the real poison and gambling your health and life.

Remember what those slavs said about the purges in the USSR? If only they hid with weapons in dark corners as the soldiers and officers came for them.

This requires an army and there will be casualties.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
There was a recent review by Devon Stack of a movie called Up in the Air starring George Clooney. The plot involved the life of a guy whose job was to travel around and fire people. His company ended up outsourcing the firing jobs and doing it all online by webcast. I don’t recall the point of the movie but the highlighted clips demonstrated how shallow, superficial and soulless the corporate culture is. The main character and everyone he surrounded himself with were empty wrecks.

Starts around 35ish minute mark.

It’s also based on a book of the same name, though one of the rare instances where the movie is probably better.

SaintPiusX

Pigeon
Trad Catholic
What type of job do you do?

Do not argue, just play along.

First, ask for a copy of the legal finding that allows them to mandate you get medical procedures as part of your job.

Get a copy of your job description to see if there are any mandated medical procedures on it.

Then, get in writing that the vaccine is mandated for you as part of your role.

Then start muddying the waters:
- ask them exactly what they mean by vaccine, 1 shot, 2 shots, 3 shots, what boosters, what make of shot, how often the shots are going to be required.

Once they have that down:
- ask them for their risk assessment of unvaccinated individuals in the workplace
- ask them for their risk assessment of vaccinated individuals in the workplace
- ask them for the Material Data Safety Sheets for the vaccine they want you to get

Once you have that:
- ask them if they are assuming liability for any injury that occurs due to the vaccine as they are mandating it as part of your work
- ask them specifically if this means they will provide private healthcare for you for any of the listed side effects, if they ever occur to you

Ask them, how under the Data Protection Act, will any sensitive information about you be stored, used, and protected.

Finally, ask them for the legal finding that allows them, as an employer to require you to give them private medical information (vaccine status) when the Disability Discrimination Act specifically makes that illegal

The answers to the above will give you a legal basis to sue them. Look for legal requirement they do not meet, and for any provably false information that they give. For example, if they have a risk assessment saying that fully vaccinated individuals have no risk of contacting and spreading COVID, you can show them the studies that show that not only are they still the same risk, but in some cases are a greater risk.

Also, get an antibody test to check to see if you are already [naturally] immunised. If that is negative, and if you can find it, get yourself the T-cell test to be sure.
I don't mean to be mean or anything, but this stuff won't work. They will just ignore these requests and then fire him. They may fire him quicker if he really bothers them. He really has two options. First, get the jab. Second, don't get the jab, be fired, and sue for wrongful dismissal (or whatever it is called in the UK). Sucks, but that's the reality of the situation.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
I don't know if it helps, but I received my religious accommodation when I claimed that I was transgender and two-spirited and that they were perpetuating systemic discrimination by forcing me to get jabbed. Then I talked about how much I love diversity and inclusion.
"My male and female spirits could not agree on the brand of vaccine, sorry"

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
I don't mean to be mean or anything, but this stuff won't work. They will just ignore these requests and then fire him. They may fire him quicker if he really bothers them. He really has two options. First, get the jab. Second, don't get the jab, be fired, and sue for wrongful dismissal (or whatever it is called in the UK). Sucks, but that's the reality of the situation.
Its not about "winning" its about making them work to fire him. its about pushing that termination date further away.

They have to answer those kinds of questions. If they dont, or give a nonsense answer, or ignore the questions, then he can sue for wrongful dismissal.

You cant sue for wrongful dismissal if you dont have any evidence to support your case.

I really dont understand why so many people on here just say "Oh, you cant win, you either give up or take the shot!". Its pathetic, and no real man would give up without a fight.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
We cant talk about violence on here. Hence my post, but it will come if enough push comes down on people.

The poster in question may face the possibility of being a statistic.

The constructive idea to all of this is to see it through and that includes the pain and turmoil it will bring. I know its easy to say this but the alternative is running your luck and getting a saline shot or being hit with the real poison and gambling your health and life.

Remember what those slavs said about the purges in the USSR? If only they hid with weapons in dark corners as the soldiers and officers came for them.

This requires an army and there will be casualties.
Yeah, thats not constructive in any way. Constructive is giving him options that will help him now, not just telling him to knuckle down and get through.

Use the system they created to fight back, until you have nowhere else to turn, then you can use targeted violence, at that point its self-defense.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
If you want to talk about real men... just think about what "real men" used to do before the previous century when the system was screwing them.
That is why I think a certain phrase about a word starting with V was invented by the same ones who invented "diversity is our strength" etc.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My area in the midwest some school districts have started mandating vax for all staff, otherwise they need to wear masks and get tests daily/several times a week. What's funny is that about 80% of the staff are fully vaxed and boosted but half the staff came back from Christmas break sick, along with all the kids. These people are tripled vaxed and got sick.

So why should the unvaxed get vaxed? Superintendent has no answer, but full steam ahead, because optics.

Also at this point near 100% of the staff and students has had covid since the school year began. We cant get it or spread it anymore. We had very loose rules prior to this and now, after we have hit complete herd immunity, these stupid rules come into place.

Optics and a few dumb Karens ruin everything.

philro

Banned
Catholic
My area in the midwest some school districts have started mandating vax for all staff, otherwise they need to wear masks and get tests daily/several times a week. What's funny is that about 80% of the staff are fully vaxed and boosted but half the staff came back from Christmas break sick, along with all the kids. These people are tripled vaxed and got sick.

So why should the unvaxed get vaxed? Superintendent has no answer, but full steam ahead, because optics.

Also at this point near 100% of the staff and students has had covid since the school year began. We cant get it or spread it anymore. We had very loose rules prior to this and now, after we have hit complete herd immunity, these stupid rules come into place.

Optics and a few dumb Karens ruin everything.
I hope that, along with “getting Covid,” the whole public school system in the US is eventually destroyed within by lawsuits.

There is no moral grounds possible to encourage compassion for the women teaching public school born about 1970 or later; they’re as much brainless and trusting cheerleaders for evil as Orwell had it about Innerparty women. The men in there are even worse, but they don’t genuinely believe much of anything.
There is no class of non-elites in US more deserving of reprobation than public school teachers, even if I had a couple of decent ones I could name teaching me while there. (Hint: they’re retired.)

Last edited: