Mandatory vaccination policies

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The SC decision is a win, but the real action is in the willing collaboration between government and corporations, and this OSHA rule only needed to give corporations a buck-passing excuse for mandates they wanted to implement anyway
Well if you accept the fact that the current regime is willfully participating the destruction of the US economic hegemony in favor of WEF global agenda, which seems obvious by now, then this was intended to force the unwilling corps hand into self destruction.

Most private co CEOs arent globalist idealogues. They only care about the bottom line in their earnings reports. Vaxx mandates that force significant numbers of employees out dont help profits.

Id bet a vast majority are pleased with this

Easy_C

Peacock
Most private co CEOs arent globalist idealogues. They only care about the bottom line in their earnings reports. Vaxx mandates that force significant numbers of employees out dont help profits.
Most of them are just profiteers and smarmy quislings.

That said. The same mechanisms that make ESG work can be applied here.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

The Government is Compiling a Database of People Seeking Religious Exemptions from Vaccine Mandates.​

The Pretrial Services Agency announced that it will store the names and “personal religious information” of all employees who make “religious accommodation requests for religious exception from the federally mandated vaccination requirement.”

The agency is one of the smallest in the United States, virtually unheard of. The move is considered a template for all future agencies to follow in tracking employees who refuse to be part of the vaccination experiment against COVID-19.

The agency assists the District of Columbia with providing supervision and services to defendants awaiting trial. Curiously, it is predominantly staffed by black employees, who are statistically more likely to be religious and less likely to be vaccinated than other racial groups.

The announcement failed to explain why the agency would be collecting data on requests for religious exemptions, employee vaccination status, and other highly personal medical information.

The full statement from the agency reads as:
“This system of records maintains personal religious information collected in response to religious accommodation requests for religious exception from the federally mandated vaccination requirement in the context of a public health emergency or similar health and safety incident, such as a pandemic, epidemic, natural disaster or national or regional emergency; and/or any other lawful collection of employee information or data that is necessary to ensure a safe and healthy environment for individuals who are occupying PSA facilities, attending PSA-sponsored events, or otherwise engaged in official business on behalf of the Agency. The system of records will assist the Agency in the collection, storing, dissemination, and disposal of employee religious exemption request information collected and maintained by the Agency, as referenced above.”

The template followed by the Pretrial Services Agency could further serve as a model for collecting personal medical and other data on all Americans who make requests for religious exemptions, or otherwise, into the future.

Questions have arisen over why Joe Biden chose this particular agency to test the collection of almost any and all personal data on employees or those affiliated with the agency and their ongoing work, which includes all those arrested and charged in the District of Columbia.

Under the Biden regime more public-facing agencies, such as the Department of Defense, have refused to grant a single religious exemption for employees and service members. A group of Navy SEALS was successful in a lawsuit against the Biden regime wherein they proved the vaccination mandate violated their First Amendment and Religious Freedom rights.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
The biggest issue, apart from the fact that health care workers are also US citizens protected (supposedly, not really) by the Constitution is that companies or institutions do not have to ever tell anyone if they gave any number of exemptions for medical or religious reasons, or why. Or even give a basis for why they rejected someone, as if they are some sort of authority on religion!

That effectively allows them to take away legal and Constitutional rights, because you have to first lose your job and THEN sue to maybe have a chance in the next 5 years to be made whole. You'd think a judge would understand this before siding with communists.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Instead of urging Congress to pass legislation to mandate vaccines, she instead issues a veiled threat to businesses that the administration (and the people behind it) will not be happy with them if they don't do the mandates on their own. She says that 57% of businesses support vaccine mandates, but she doesn't quote a statistic of how many businesses have said that they will actually institute a mandate. As others in this thread have said, now that businesses don't have an OSHA cover, they probably won't want to risk the liability.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Instead of urging Congress to pass legislation to mandate vaccines, she instead issues a veiled threat to businesses that the administration (and the people behind it) will not be happy with them if they don't do the mandates on their own. She says that 57% of businesses support vaccine mandates, but she doesn't quote a statistic of how many businesses have said that they will actually institute a mandate. As others in this thread have said, now that businesses don't have an OSHA cover, they probably won't want to risk the liability.
Yes.

Sure glad I avoided giving medical advice and demands to my very small company's employees. I'd hate to have any of them get hurt by a "hot batch" and decide to meet me in court over it. Especially now that the Gov't backstop appears to be dwindling.

Took a call from an employee last night that works 250 miles or so away. He started coughing, so I asked if he is ok. He (3x jabs), and his live in GF (3x jabs), are both real sick. The GF tested positive, he tested negative. Of course, what's left of our crappy testing system is useless. You know, about as useless as our vaxx shots. They have similar symptoms. "I'll be ok, boss. This doesn't hurt my bones like that last shot did. That sucked. I'll be ok in a while. Coof, coof."

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
My closest ally at work has been off for the last 10 days, as a result of some sort of covid restriction, and she returned today. She's far more knowledgeable than myself with regards to employment law, arbitration, and so on, and she spent her time off trying to rally the troops, so to speak. To cut to the chase, she achieved nothing; no-one is prepared to make a stand.

fokm

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
My closest ally at work has been off for the last 10 days, as a result of some sort of covid restriction, and she returned today. She's far more knowledgeable than myself with regards to employment law, arbitration, and so on, and she spent her time off trying to rally the troops, so to speak. To cut to the chase, she achieved nothing; no-one is prepared to make a stand.
I am banned from a local school for refusing to wear a mask. I was polite but firm. I was attending a game there, watching my daughter.

Afterwards, people walked by me and said, "Masks are stupid," and stuff like that.

I appreciated the faint praise, but the problem is that it doesn't make a difference when you cheer people after the fact.

If just one or two people would have told the school administrator to "leave him alone," I honestly believe it would have been a non-incident. Instead, I run the risk of getting arrested and charged with trespassing if I ever have to even drop my daughter off at that school again.

But there's no change possible without some sort of sacrifice.

bw929

Chicken
Catholic
The other big Biden vax mandate is the one ordering all federal employees and employees of federal contractors to be vaxxed. I looked up the status of the rule about federal employees.

On December 7, a federal judge in Georgia issued a nationwide stay on this rule, but this is pending appeal. On December 23 another federal judge in Florida ruled in favor of a motion by the state of Florida blocking this rule within the state of Florida.

Both of these rulings are still subject to appeal, but in justifying their stay orders, both judges wrote there was strong reason to expect that these executive orders exceed the constitutional power of the president and of the federal regulators.

The Biden administration is expected to appeal both of these rulings, but I didn't see any other news items about this. These stays both seem to be holding for now, and this new ruling against the OSHA mandate should strengthen the case against them.

As far as I know, these cases only address the mandate on federal contractors. I don't know the status for federal employees, and I suspect the mandate holds for them.
This is an excellent yet subtle point.

I'm aware of the following categories of mandates:
1. Federal employees
2. Federal contractors
3. Other private companies with > 100 employees

I believe the recent ruling by the Supreme Court only applies to Category 3.

Regarding Category 1: my start date with the federal government was recently delayed, because I am not vaxxed. I've submitted an exemption request. The official response is that the requests are not being processed, because currently there is no guidance on how to process them. They "hope" to have guidance in January. Then the exemptions will be processed. Bear in mind that processing could mean rejecting pretty much all of them, or who knows what. NB: I don't know if the rules for this organization are typical for other organizations throughout the federal government.

I also have information about Category 2, though it is a few months old. I worked for a medium sized company in a red state. We had to apply for exemptions, but they were more or less rubber stamped. YMMV at other companies.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Dominoes beginning to fall.
This is good news obviously, however be wary and vigilant when globally suddenly the ties are relaxed. You can stretch elastics only so far until it tears apart. What I believe they do is they stretch almost to breaking point, then relax, then start again with an elastic that has grown in breadth compared to the last time. Before you know it the elastic has grown from 10 cm to a meter to 10 meter, even though you felt there was no extension.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This is good news obviously, however be wary and vigilant when globally suddenly the ties are relaxed. You can stretch elastics only so far until it tears apart. What I believe they do is they stretch almost to breaking point, then relax, then start again with an elastic that has grown in breadth compared to the last time. Before you know it the elastic has grown from 10 cm to a meter to 10 meter, even though you felt there was no extension.
The tide always backs off before tsunami hits. They wouldn't do this if they hadn't got something better.