Mandatory vaccination policies

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
To cap off the bad news, rumours are surfacing that companies in the UK are imposing their own mandates, independently of government legislation.
That's the thing, corporations now dictate their own policies regardless of what govts say. One of the main reasons for 'covid', to get rid of as many independent and family businesses as possible. Here in the UK large supermarket Sainsburys declared that in their stores customers will still need to wear masks even though the govt said it was no longer necessary.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
While people are fighting the medical corportate tyranny the Vatican can't cowtow enough to the WEF and NWO. As a Catholic I feel despair.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
That's the thing, corporations now dictate their own policies regardless of what govts say. One of the main reasons for 'covid', to get rid of as many independent and family businesses as possible. Here in the UK large supermarket Sainsburys declared that in their stores customers will still need to wear masks even though the govt said it was no longer necessary.

Only scared boomers and cucks are wearing masks. I haven't been wearing one in a shop for months now. People are ignoring the stasi's and cops are too.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
My heart goes out to all the men and women serving their country, who are now getting a knife in the back:

Never thought to see a purge, but when they start it's logical from their perspective to purge the armed forces, as they'll be needed to keep the slaves in check in a heavily police/militarized state.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
My heart goes out to all the men and women serving their country, who are now getting a knife in the back:

I don't want this to come across as inflaming how do soldiers serve a country? They serve the bankers. More so in America, which does not get attack from outside.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I don't want this to come across as inflaming how do soldiers serve a country? They serve the bankers. More so in America, which does not get attack from outside.
Good point. The fact they are not deployed to guard the southern border to stop invaders should make people aware of this fact.

Most people that sign up for the military do so between ages 17-20 and most are naïve at this age because they tend to reply on schools or brainwashed parents for their information.

However, if you sign up knowing these facts, you can make the military beneficial for you by choosing a good job, using your spare time wisely (studying, finding people with good hobbies and spending time with them), and using the college funds wisely (ex. choosing a skill that will guarantee a good job-maybe technical training). One way to avoid brainwashing is to tell yourself you are just playing a game and not to take it too seriously-sometimes psychological games are played because some leaders that want to feel good.

Sadly, if you lack a good foundation going in, the military often makes things worse unless you make friends with the right people or have decent leaders (often lacking-just yelling without good reason to make yourself feel strong doesn't count).

Note: It might be better to wait to join until the vaccine mandates stop though. Keep in mind that this may never happen though. Wait and see how 2024 goes.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Unfortunately that's true. There's no more wars between two standing armies but rather international strategic interventions on behalf of the big corporations, be it natural resources, big tech or junk food. And people trafficking for various nefarious ends as well.
Not many could honestly suggest Lybia, Syria, Bosnia, etc are much better places now than they were before their military interventions.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
The UK government has shelved it's mandate for NHS workers, and I believe the same is true for care home workers as well. Hopefully, people will now be able to get their lives back on track, and reclaim their jobs:

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
That's what I am observing where I live. I can only speculate about why employers are doing that. Maybe, these employers won't receive their financing because their ESG-score would be too low if they don't require proof of vaccination. ESG is the same form of global governance system that is punishing Russia at the moment.

Utopia2013

Chicken
Catholic
In Austria we were supposed to have mandatory vaccinations starting February. Now it is March 2nd and none of the politicians has even mentioned it. They were supposed to organize a council of "experts" to decide if the mandate was still "necessary" but I have not seen any outcome of such a council published in the media, so I can only assume it was forgotten about with the convenient distraction of the Ukraine situation.

I would be relieved, but I have the feeling that even worse things are going to happen to Europe. I can only say I hope the predictions of Alois Irlmaier are not true. Although - he did predict that my town as well as most of Austria would not be bombed :D. Quite a coincidence for a prediction made in 1952 - how could he have known that Austria would have such strong trade ties to Russia today, which currently prevent Austria from jumping onto the Russia-condemnation bandwagon and provoking Putin. I hope it remains that way.

But now I am rambling.

It looks like, for now, the idea of vaccine mandates has been quietly swept under the rug in Austria.

Peptalk

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Whether you like Owen benjamin or not, I thought this cartoon was pretty deep. Everything evil we do, we do it to ourselves and nobody is forcing us, and we always have a choice. Even if that choice will lead us to uncomfortable times. What do you guys think of this?

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Celebrating tonight!

Finished up with my work. 10 years...... moving on to a better company and future after being the only one out of 40-50 people in my company choosing not to disclose their status - which admittedly, most people could figure out I wasn't jabbed - Though we are owned by a global company that is asking everyone to be jabbed, so I decided ultimately I didn't want them to know even if I was going to be fired.

Last year I saw the writing on the wall here in NZ and decided to look elsewhere, and by doing so I found something better than I could imagine. Luckily it didn't become mandatory at my job, but at the same time anyone joining our company had to be double vaxxed - which speaks volumes.

Since then i'd been told I was going to be tested weekly even if I hadn't disclosed my status, which never happened and is not going to happen it seems. Turns out so much of this is all talk, or company bravado. Everyone covers their ass it seems.

This comes as more and more people at my work have immune related issues. Just today I guy I like who has been seriously ill over the past few months shook my hand and said he was "off to the doctors after lunch so wanted to wish me all the best now". I was worried about him weeks ago but he's been consistently at work since his latest booster. I sincerely hope he's okay long term.
Another guy was "self isolating" the last 2 weeks because he's a "close contact", and he's one of those "at risk: insulin dependent Diabetic - literally had his daughter who tested positive and had "flu like symptoms" sneeze in his face, and he STILL didn't test positive, nor did the rest of the family. This is the most Covid freaked out guy I know, and he can't understand how he didn't get it. They ALL got the jab, even the children. Red Pill.

Anyway, shout out to everyone that stood their ground despite all the chaos around them, cheers!
Also thank God for @Roosh for stopping and taking us on the bus (in regards to his dream). This place is something special.

I also hope to meet with an Orthodox priest this week. Orthodoxy is such a light in my life now, it's incredible.
I've spent 20 plus years in the church wilderness and this place is a big part of leading me home. We often talk about the troubles here but let's not hesitate to celebrate the good things God is doing in our lives.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

This ID could be linked to a blockchain based money system yet to be introduced.

Wow - if that Forbes article is actually about what it says and it's not just clickbait then that should be a serious bombshell. I refuse to disable my ad blocker - has anyone read the article?

If it's true, this is a great example of why we must avoid getting complacent. They've tried to wear us down so badly that as soon as they give us permission to obtain groceries with our mouths and nostrils exposed we'll be so busy jumping for joy and shouting hosannas that we'll stop caring about preventing them from accomplishing what they've been intending all along.

I've read that chess is all about the endgame. This is it - everyone here knows that the fake pandemic has nothing to do with a novel coronavirus or public health or saving lives. We've speculated about the ultimate goal of all of this and I think many of us believe it to be primarily about 1) surveillance 2) digital ID 3) digital currency (I've never been in the depopulation camp but I accept that it's plausible).

As brutalized as we've been, we must not give up now. I hope that others can see that the fight is just beginning and this is where the true resistance is needed. It's not enough for some petty city council to drop a stupid mandate. Any mandates related to medical treatments must be considered as biological discrimination and made illegal in perpetuity at all levels of government. It must be illegal for housing and employment to depend on medical treatments. Poison peddlers must be held liable for their fatal products. Private businesses must be prosecuted for regulating medical treatments and medical devices as practicing medicine without a license. Those responsible for murdering patients and ruining lives and livelihoods must be held accountable and punished.

There's a lot of work to do and this is far from over. This is still the issue of our time and deserves to be treated as such.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
has anyone read the article?
Yes. It's not clickbait. Major corporate forces are very much interested in this pushing vaccine passports. Here is a segment from the article:

"For individuals, the benefits of having access to personal digital vaccine record is three-fold. First, it’s a huge plus for travel in the U.S. and
abroad. Many indoor cultural attractions and performance venues in the U.S. require proof of vaccination. “We believe it gives people
peace of mind when the folks around them are unlikely to be contagious,” says Gus Warren, CEO of Bindle, a health verification app that
allows venues to verify the vaccination status of patrons.

Bindle’s growing list of clients spans more than 30 states, from blue strongholds like California and New York to red leaners like Texas,
Florida, Arkansas, Missouri and Georgia. At the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., for example, there's a Bindle lane that offers fastpass- like efficiency in scanning QR codes from a number of vaccine verification platforms used around the world.

“The SMART Health Card is such an important development and the Vaccine Credential Initiative has been phenomenal in getting this out
there,” says Warren, noting that while Bindle recognizes several interoperable standards, the SMART Health Card has emerged as the most
important. “Absolutely, it has become the standard across the U.S. and North America.”

The article has been archived here: https://archive.ph/FPTc2 and I would encourage people to give it a read.

There are ways to leap over the paywalls that online newspapers have erected to protect their bottom-lines. Right-click on an article that you want to read. Click "copy link address", then head on over to https://archive.ph/ . Paste the saved link under "I want to search the archive for saved snapshots" and read the article for free (assuming that someone else has saved it). Share the archived link with others who want to read the article. This helps starve the media propagandists of ad revenue. You can even try to read paywall-protected articles by copying the link address of the article and pasting the link under "My url is alive and I want to archive its content" (archive.ph). Sometimes this saves the full article despite the paywall protection.

Last edited: