Manufactured Outrage™ against Marine Corp regarding WYB photos

Adonis

Pelican
Gold Member
Alright bros, we can all relax now. Ambulance chaser, race huckster, sexism shyster Gloria Allred is on the case. Just look at their thousand cock stares. N counts in triple digits for sure.

"Victim" sob story

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
The shitty thing is, once these females get ran through in the Marine Corps and get their DD 214 - they usually blow up and get fat.

Cute the fatty on the right.

As if these females are innocent - they ran through by so many dudes it's ridiculous.

Look at the cunt Gloria's smile - knowing she's going to try and cash in on this.

Germanicus

Kingfisher
DJ-Matt said:
Those arm tattoos tell you all you need to know about how big of a whore she was/is.

In any military organization it's always the sluts and man-haters crying the loudest. The few military women who have emotional maturity and ability either never have problems with the men they work with or find effective low-key ways to deal with unwanted attention from guys.

Funny how that happens. It's almost as if slutty junk-vaginas.... create the drama themselves before attempting to benefit off it by getting suckers to believe their sob story and getting other men to solve their problems for them.

Well wait, that can't be. It's gotta be institutional Patriarchal sexism. The MSM says so.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
iop890 said:
StrikeBack said:
Lucky said:
Women shouldn't be in the military. I recall reading that 45% of female Marines could not throw a grenade beyond its blast radius.

Does that seem like a great plan?

Having seen female college athletes throw stuff, I'm surprised that percentage isn't closer to 90%.

The other 55% can't get the pin out.
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...her, husband , brother , son killed or maimed

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I'm actually starting to wonder if this is a purposful distraction from the fact that several hundred Marines are now in Syria. Serious escalation of the war yet this utter horse poop non-story takes the lead. No wonder we easily go along with idiotic foreign conquests.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Robert High Hawk said:
I'm actually starting to wonder if this is a purposful distraction from the fact that several hundred Marines are now in Syria. Serious escalation of the war yet this utter horse poop non-story takes the lead. No wonder we easily go along with idiotic foreign conquests.

Minor derail, but if Trump escalates vs Putin in Syria then that's pretty much game over for any hope that he's actually going to MAGA.

Let's hope that if this deployment is legit then it's for reasons other than fucking with a sovereign nation.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Robert High Hawk said:

Minor derail, but if Trump escalates vs Putin in Syria then that's pretty much game over for any hope that he's actually going to MAGA.

Let's hope that if this deployment is legit then it's for reasons other than fucking with a sovereign nation.

From what I read the US is putting its chips behind Assad now. The forces they are supporting are pro-assad and are going to be replaced by actual Syrian army units as fighting continues. At least that's what I read, the media has convoluted whole shit show to save Obama's face. Imagine if Bush would have backed decided to back Sadam after the Iraq war started.

StrikeBack

Ostrich
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
That shit'd be almost funny except that a chick like that is likely to get somebody's father, husband , brother , son killed or maimed

That's why, if we have to have chicks in the army, I'd rather that they're in all-female units so they can do this to each other.

Renzy

Kingfisher
More updates to this story - unsurprisingly it wasn't just photos, the female Marines have been busy making sex-tape videos too:

Female Marines outraged that others watched their sex videos (American Thinker)
By Ed Straker

What do you do if you're a woman in the Marines, and you make a sex video, and your fellow Marines see it? Claim you're being sexually harassed, of course!

It seems that a number of female Marines are having sex with male Marines and filming it, and then, when they break up, the male Marines share the sex videos with their comrades. This is said to have provoked a major crisis in the Marines.

Vicious said:
Let's pose the important question here folks. Does anyone have an image dump from the group?

You don't wanna see that shit. WM's (Women Marines) are mostly ugly. They tend to have fit bodies, but they have some butter faces. The Air Force and Navy have some cuties.

I did see a HOT ass Marine in the desert at 29 Palms once. She was driving a forklift. Goddamn she was model quality. I don't know why a girl like that would wanna join the USMC. My theory on women in the Marines has always been that ugly girls join because they will get in shape and there will be a constant stream of fit Marines available for dick. But that girl in the desert, I don't know WTF she was thinking.

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
BrewDog said:
I did see a HOT ass Marine in the desert at 29 Palms once. She was driving a forklift. Goddamn she was model quality. I don't know why a girl like that would wanna join the USMC. My theory on women in the Marines has always been that ugly girls join because they will get in shape and there will be a constant stream of fit Marines available for dick. But that girl in the desert, I don't know WTF she was thinking.

That's like a unicorn in that fucking hell hole.

Oh and

CaptainChardonnay

Ostrich
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
iop890 said:
StrikeBack said:
Lucky said:
Women shouldn't be in the military. I recall reading that 45% of female Marines could not throw a grenade beyond its blast radius.

Does that seem like a great plan?

Having seen female college athletes throw stuff, I'm surprised that percentage isn't closer to 90%.

The other 55% can't get the pin out.
[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5...arget dead center my second go around. :tard:

Renzy

Kingfisher
Budget Deal Includes $18 Million to ‘Battle Misogyny’ in Marine Corps (via freebeacon.com)

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
May 3, 2017 12:19 pm

The spending deal working its way through Congress includes $18 million for consultants to "battle misogyny" in the Marine Corps.

Military Times reported that the $1.16 trillion bill to keep the government funded through September includes funding for consultants for "Marine Corps leaders to battle misogyny in the ranks."

According to the report, "The omnibus spending bill includes $18 million for ‘consulting services to include assistance to the Commandant of the Marine Corps' to address the recent nude photo sharing scandal within the service, a signal of lawmakers' continued concern over the crimes."

The Corps has promised a wide effort to "curb a misogynistic culture within the Marine Corps" since the scandal.

"The omnibus does not specify exactly what those consulting services will include, but represents a significant cash advance from Congress for a single issue," Military Times said.

Last year all Marines were required to undergo "unconscious bias" training after the Obama administration opened all combat jobs to women.

"Topics include unconscious bias, which focuses on how people prejudge others based on factors such as race and gender, and principles of institutional change," Military.com reported last March.

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
^That $18m would have been better spent on Morale, Welfare and Recreation for servicemembers. What a waste of our money.