Mark Of The Beast: Microchipping technology

Mr. D

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Reminds me of this 2005 short movie:


Jävla svensson!
 

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

This tendency to bend over is the reason why Sweden is getting so enriched by diversity. Although it would be funny if the Brave New World system or even its 1984 counterpart ends up failing when the globalists run out of smart people to run the technology necessary for it to function because of the dysgenics of the imported religion.
 

philosophical_recovery

Ostrich
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Next thing you know girls are going to fantasize about Robot rape in Sweden because they're more masculine than the men there.

Or, maybe it's already too late:

 
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Soon they will give migrants the chips to open up their womens legs.
 

Elster

Pelican
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

So I'm wondering if this is how a typical day goes in swedish gov planning offices:


Sweden planning office said:
"Oh hai Sven! Well it's tax collection income day today!
I wonder what we should give priority too with our generous chunk of cash we obtain from extreme taxation. Since people pay so much we should make sure it is used responsibly and that it benefits everything!"
*cue in laugh reel*
"Hmm well, let's see ,Bjorn.
There is a shit ton of reports from security demanding more personnel and maneuvering, curiously enough there is a massive increase in invoices for abortions from our female police officers and well ,there's all the hotel owners we bribe to take in migrants, oh here's a plan to build a goat petting zoo with private suites..."
*Bjorn's slams the table*
"SVEN! This is SERIOUS, we have so many problems rgoing on right now and you dare imply security needs MORE money? Those grubby pricks!
No,the answer to society's problems isnt law enforcement ,we...need...PEOPLE CHIPS! people chips so that they can open doors and we can know when they are fapping to white porn or engaging in non multicultural behaviour"
"Bjorn!That's brilliant!"
"And not just any chips,mind you! We are going to get the very best refined mined lithium out there, get me Elon Musk on the phone!"
"You got it!
" Hmm...say, after this we would still have a couple million kronas left. What do you say: Goat petting zoo or femme police abortions?"
"Sven, do you really have to ask me?"
"Goat petting zoo it is!"
 

Mekorig

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

El_Gostro, i almost spill my coffe! XD XD
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

I've never been more glad that Sweden will be a war-torn wasteland in just 20 years :vomit:
 
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

They already broached the implanted chips into several night clubs around the world - it is the hip and trendy thing to do:



http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697940.stm

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140209-why-i-want-a-microchip-implant

[img=640x480]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/1r/x8/p01rx8ft.jpg[/img]

WHY I WANT A MICROCHIP IMPLANT

With a chip under your skin, you can do everything from unlocking doors to starting motorbikes, says Frank Swain, who has been trying to get his own implant.

https://medium.com/@drusepth/human-microchipping-an-unbiased-look-at-the-pros-and-cons-ba8f979ebd96

The push has barely begun.

Frankly it occurred to me recently that one of the reasons for all this push for diversity, terrorism, Islamic immigration is to quicken the road for alternative safety measures.

They may campaign one day that in order to be safe from terrorism we all need to be chipped. That way if you decide to drive your car through a crowd of people then you get just a few feet far before being electrocuted by your chip.

But I guess that most of Western folk would not go for it YET.

Still - the push for it has barely begun.

First it will be voluntary, then it will become mandatory for a few, finally it will become mandatory for everyone - or else.
 

911

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

roberto said:
Midnight Cowboy said:
I don't know if I believe in this prophesy, but the day the beast wants to force a chip in my right hand, I will try to avoid it. Just common sense is enough to be wary of getting a chip implant.

The day the beast wants to forcibly inject me with a chip is the day I pick up a gun and don't care who I kill before I escape or am killed myself.

Those things happen gradually enough, so that by the time most people are chipped, the remaining few will have to go along if they want access to basic necessities. People will be incentivized to have them, they get special privileges and conveniences that they eventually won't be able to do without, like being used to going out without their keychains and wallets, or skipping lines in stores, events or government checkpoints...
 

El Padrone

Woodpecker
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Thats some dreadfully accurate prophecy.

Who the hell does that?? My guess is some other religion/ Nostradamus must have predicted a similar thing.
 

loremipsum

Woodpecker
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Okay so far we have worldwide push to subvert churches with liberal values, the elite wanting one world government, microchips being installed, open luciferianism in Hollywood and open declaration of wanting to eliminate Christianity.

Makes me wonder if there's some truth to Christianity.
 

Kong

Chicken
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Hi all, long time lurker here, I have some thoughts on all this I would like to discuss. Maybe Zelcorpion can provide his thoughts on this, if you would be so kind.
I have read all of the Hollywood-Satanic thread, the pizza gate stuff, the migrant invasion, many of the threads on the political section about all the fucked up stuff the elites are doing. Anyone remember that weird satanic ritual with the opening of that tunnel in Switzerland?
Anyways, after delving into and learning about a lot of this stuff, it has actually pushed me into Christianity and ignited my desire to learn more about religion and even start praying again, which I have not done since childhood.

Now this is it, this microchip stuff. I have a very hard time believing that anyone would ever want to put a chip into themselves, even if they are not religious. I will never, ever, implant anything like this into myself. I would rather try to go off into the woods and survive that way or die than be chipped and tracked to do commercial transactions.
I was reading about how some EU bureaucrats are trying to phase out physical cash in the future as well. Now combine this with chips, the migrant invasion - globalism - NWO - attacks on Christianity, people leaving the Church especially in Europe, and it sounds an awful lot like what Christianity warned about, and the book of Revelations. This is actually a big reason why I am becoming more religious. It all started with trying to learn game to get girls, and has come full circle.

My main question is: Are the Elites religious? Do they believe in the Biblical satan, and that there is a God? Because if they dont, then why do all that ritualistic shit and trying to kill religion? But if they DO, then they must know that they will lose in the end, and be cast into hell. What I am saying is that if the Bible predicts this stuff and says that eventually God and Jesus will prevail, then why are they still trying to do it if they will be on the losing end? Or do they believe that they will be victorious over God?
Why are they trying to do things that the Bible predicts they will do, but predicts they will also lose for doing it?
 

The Beast1

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

El Padrone said:
Thats some dreadfully accurate prophecy.

Who the hell does that?? My guess is some other religion/ Nostradamus must have predicted a similar thing.

Read revelations. It's all spelled out in black and white:

1. A one world government
2. Mark of the beast required to conduct everyday transactions
3. Cashless society
4. Abominations done to God's creation (genetic changing)
5. One world religion (Islam)


If Revelations is the first half of the story, the Koran and Hadiths outline the second half.

Kong said:
My main question is: Are the Elites religious? Do they believe in the Biblical satan, and that there is a God? Because if they dont, then why do all that ritualistic shit and trying to kill religion? But if they DO, then they must know that they will lose in the end, and be cast into hell. What I am saying is that if the Bible predicts this stuff and says that eventually God and Jesus will prevail, then why are they still trying to do it if they will be on the losing end? Or do they believe that they will be victorious over God?
Why are they trying to do things that the Bible predicts they will do, but predicts they will also lose for doing it?

They do this because they think they will win and defeat God. Such is the hubris of the atheistic elites.
 

loremipsum

Woodpecker
m

Kong said:
Hi all, long time lurker here, I have some thoughts on all this I would like to discuss. Maybe Zelcorpion can provide his thoughts on this, if you would be so kind.
I have read all of the Hollywood-Satanic thread, the pizza gate stuff, the migrant invasion, many of the threads on the political section about all the fucked up stuff the elites are doing. Anyone remember that weird satanic ritual with the opening of that tunnel in Switzerland?
Anyways, after delving into and learning about a lot of this stuff, it has actually pushed me into Christianity and ignited my desire to learn more about religion and even start praying again, which I have not done since childhood.

Now this is it, this microchip stuff. I have a very hard time believing that anyone would ever want to put a chip into themselves, even if they are not religious. I will never, ever, implant anything like this into myself. I would rather try to go off into the woods and survive that way or die than be chipped and tracked to do commercial transactions.
I was reading about how some EU bureaucrats are trying to phase out physical cash in the future as well. Now combine this with chips, the migrant invasion - globalism - NWO - attacks on Christianity, people leaving the Church especially in Europe, and it sounds an awful lot like what Christianity warned about, and the book of Revelations. This is actually a big reason why I am becoming more religious. It all started with trying to learn game to get girls, and has come full circle.

My main question is: Are the Elites religious? Do they believe in the Biblical satan, and that there is a God? Because if they dont, then why do all that ritualistic shit and trying to kill religion? But if they DO, then they must know that they will lose in the end, and be cast into hell. What I am saying is that if the Bible predicts this stuff and says that eventually God and Jesus will prevail, then why are they still trying to do it if they will be on the losing end? Or do they believe that they will be victorious over God?
Why are they trying to do things that the Bible predicts they will do, but predicts they will also lose for doing it?

From what I have read, many of the people worshipping the devil will believe that God will lose at the end, or take his own to another planet.

As to does the elite really believe in it, I think so.
When you start looking at for example the whole Pepe meme magick you'll start to notice some synchronicities too odd to ignore.
Whether magick is quantum mechanics (what many modern practices think: see Chaos Magick), placebo or really some offworld thing we may never know.

You should watch this .

Whether we believe in it or not is irrelevant, point is it is what the elite believes.
Even the founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratory was an occultist.

Edit: if you want to know more what the elite believes, start reading Crowley.
 
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

The Beast1 said:
El Padrone said:
Thats some dreadfully accurate prophecy.

Who the hell does that?? My guess is some other religion/ Nostradamus must have predicted a similar thing.

Read revelations. It's all spelled out in black and white:

1. A one world government
2. Mark of the beast required to conduct everyday transactions
3. Cashless society
4. Abominations done to God's creation (genetic changing)
5. One world religion (Islam)

1. One world government is the logical choice for human control

2. Irrelevant whether they call themselves Illuminati or are into ritual child sacrifice - doubt that they actually believe in the Devil rising. But some seemingly enjoy the symbolism - also it is likely a form of advanced sexual thrill to kill someone in addition to be good mind-control. You have to realize that those families have access to the most beautiful women for generations already - "Gaming" women or banging hot girls likely bores most of them - maybe it is more exciting to them to kill a girl and eat her leg while she still looks at you.

3. Cashless society is not truly cashless - just online and controlled better that way

4. Genetic manipulation is means even more control

5. NO no - Islam is not what they want to implement, because Islam is not something that they could control, also it would be running counter to what they want. They want a society resembling Brave New World - genetically created, hyper-promiscuous, mindless worker-consumers. Islam is just a tool in their box to achieve that - they are currently promoting it only to later wipe it out, because Islam will never ever bend to the globalist social doctrine - also their decentralized nature makes it impossible to ever implement that. So if a One World Religion comes, then it must be something like Atheism-Luciferianism-GAIA-Earth-estoric-occult worship - best one that venerates Earth, women, sex and relativistic ethics.
 

Highpool

 
Banned
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

loremipsum said:
Okay so far we have worldwide push to subvert churches with liberal values, the elite wanting one world government, microchips being installed, open luciferianism in Hollywood and open declaration of wanting to eliminate Christianity.

Makes me wonder if there's some truth to Christianity.

Unless someone physically shows you heaven and hell, you know the answer. It's all BS.
 

sonoran_

Woodpecker
Gold Member
RE: Swedes are voluntarily implanting themselves with microchips to unlock doors at work

Im a Christian and Ive always wondered how the whole 1 world government and cashless society would be brought forth to make way for "digital" transactions in the form of chips or "the mark". Its easy to see the decline of cash and the increase of credit, chip and phone payments in the Western countries but how would this happen in 3rd world countries with massive populations.

Well what happened last year in India definitely cleared up some of my questions. A country with 1.3 billion people where the majority of consumer transaction is entirely cash based was brought to a halt when the government stopped country wide usage of the 500 ($10) and 1000 ($20) rupees note.

This was a huge effing problem because the next highest currency was 100 rupees ( 2$). Imagine how much cash in the form of 100s you would need to buy a TV for example.

They did print a new 500 and a 2000 rupees note, however something notable was accomplished.
There was a massive increase in digital payment usage in the form of credit cards and phone applications bringing it in align with the west. Hell, people in the most backward of villages needed to start using ATM's. ( side note: this has led to a lot of scams of these poor illiterate people)

The new notes were very slowly introduced meaning you would either need to use 100 rupee bills or switch to a digital method. A lot of the money supply was also destroyed because the corrupt people hoarding cash in the form of the old notes could not go to the bank because it was all money from corruption.

They would literally burn or throw it into rivers.

My whole point is that in addition to the above, India started a bioidentification program where this card is used for the providing of subsidies of fuel and food. Here are some mindblowing stats:

1.1 billion people have already been linked to their adhaar card.
15 million transaction/day involving this program
377 million are linked to a bank account

Now going back to my original thought of "How the hell can you "mark of the beast" a country like India?" Well you have a bioidentification system for distributing food and fuel and you have the transitioning from a cash to a digital society in a 3rd world country with a billion people.

The West is already cashless and these new technologies are "convenient" so we will freely mark ourselves.
 
Top