Marrying conservative women from abroad and bringing them over to the west

Lian

Pigeon
Gold Member
Interesting, thanks. Approx how old are you btw?

If it wasn't clear that isn't my plan at all and I have no plan to marry an ex slut. I was just kind of noting how girls morph into their environments to some extent.

I'm mid 30s and zero interest in a girl past her early 20s for any kind of long term relationship. Zero. And in that thread I wrote about how she would almost surely have to be a virgin to get me to commit for the long haul, for several reasons.

Of course, what was normal a few generations ago is unicorn talk now.

Age of marriage here is ludicrously high for girls I agree, however there are certainly girls who get it and marry young. It's a big country.

Deep EE, well, what is the play then, because unless you speak the language (I don't but willing to learn), and have roots there, why is a high value attractive young (virgin) girl going to go for you over someone from her community and culture?

Basically I'm making money here in the US and investing in my future so I do have those options. I will admit the girls I've met or dated from EE are usually more cultured, educated and feminine. But I find it difficult to think just getting a plane ticket moving somewhere and then what day gaming? In church, on the street? isn't necessarily a great solution, vs expending the effort to find those feminine sweet girls at home who have against all odds resisted the poz.
 

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Lian said:
Interesting, thanks. Approx how old are you btw?

If it wasn't clear that isn't my plan at all and I have no plan to marry an ex slut. I was just kind of noting how girls morph into their environments to some extent.

I'm mid 30s and zero interest in a girl past her early 20s for any kind of long term relationship. Zero. And in that thread I wrote about how she would almost surely have to be a virgin to get me to commit for the long haul, for several reasons.

Of course, what was normal a few generations ago is unicorn talk now.

Age of marriage here is ludicrously high for girls I agree, however there are certainly girls who get it and marry young. It's a big country.

Deep EE, well, what is the play then, because unless you speak the language (I don't but willing to learn), and have roots there, why is a high value attractive young (virgin) girl going to go for you over someone from her community and culture?

Basically I'm making money here in the US and investing in my future so I do have those options. I will admit the girls I've met or dated from EE are usually more cultured, educated and feminine. But I find it difficult to think just getting a plane ticket moving somewhere and then what day gaming? In church, on the street? isn't necessarily a great solution, vs expending the effort to find those feminine sweet girls at home who have against all odds resisted the poz.
30 and same here. Saving money and investing it various outlets for my future when I can move to Vietnam one day. I've also considered Japan but the cost of living there is obviously much higher. But I agree you can't just move there and day game and hope for the best(well you can...), I plan to try to figure out some sort of brick and mortar thing to do wherever I end up in the future, whether thats in asia or anywhere else in the world, depending on whats possible to own as a foreigner etc. Open a bar or a hostel or a small hotel etc. Something that allows you to keep busy and interact with people and have a purpose for living where you choose to live. Well see in 10 years.
 
Lian said:
Interesting, thanks. Approx how old are you btw?

If it wasn't clear that isn't my plan at all and I have no plan to marry an ex slut. I was just kind of noting how girls morph into their environments to some extent.

I'm mid 30s and zero interest in a girl past her early 20s for any kind of long term relationship. Zero. And in that thread I wrote about how she would almost surely have to be a virgin to get me to commit for the long haul, for several reasons.

Of course, what was normal a few generations ago is unicorn talk now.

Age of marriage here is ludicrously high for girls I agree, however there are certainly girls who get it and marry young. It's a big country.

Deep EE, well, what is the play then, because unless you speak the language (I don't but willing to learn), and have roots there, why is a high value attractive young (virgin) girl going to go for you over someone from her community and culture?

Basically I'm making money here in the US and investing in my future so I do have those options. I will admit the girls I've met or dated from EE are usually more cultured, educated and feminine. But I find it difficult to think just getting a plane ticket moving somewhere and then what day gaming? In church, on the street? isn't necessarily a great solution, vs expending the effort to find those feminine sweet girls at home who have against all odds resisted the poz.
I am between 18 to 24 (sorry for the age range, I am worried about privacy).

There are girls in the US/West who marry young, but only rarely do they have kids young (before 27) and often the ones who marry young are not as interesting/intelligent as some of those who marry later (very unfortunately). I am talking mostly about the coastal areas of the US and the cities in Europe.

"Deep EE, well, what is the play then, because unless you speak the language (I don't but willing to learn), and have roots there, why is a high value attractive young (virgin) girl going to go for you over someone from her community and culture?"

You're correct that it would take some work (maybe a lot). I had the big advantages of speaking some of the local language already, and of having a high quality local social network here. I can't say what living in EE would be like for you. I can say that for myself, I can't help but think of https://www.rooshv.com/your-duty-as-a-man and https://www.rooshv.com/pussy-paradise. Seriously, I have a great time here. If you were my age and moved to EE I'd recommend attending a program at a university and building a social network through that. But you're older than I am, don't have a social network in EE, and don't speak the language, so I can't say what you should do; you'd have to invest some time and money to visit EE and see what would work (and you may not be willing to do that). I've decided to leave the west indefinitely (I have a location-independent income; good in the west, but in EE...). A high value attractive young conservative girl could go for you because you're a westerner (rich + interesting/exciting + increases her status + ticket to a better future), and because the local guys aren't that good, but I'm not promising anything :).

I don't know anything about dating religious girls in the US (I am nonreligious). Maybe that could go well. But otherwise, the statistics are really pessimistic if your goal is to marry a young, college educated girl in the US.
 
Is it harder for you to stay for longer periods of time in your little axis there, Cultural Refugee? I'm talking Belarus/Ukraine/Poland as opposed to coming back to the States for a while, then returning.
 
I tried looking for a high value, conservative girl in Bosnia, but it's not working. They'll talk, add you on Instagram, but often they already have a man in their life, and if they don't, they love their culture and country too much to consider someone who doesn't understand their culture. The dream for them is to move to Austria or Germany with a Bosnian guy. The girls who are high value looks-wise, and ultra-liberal might be open to use you as a ticket to get away, but you're getting someone who won't be suitable for marriage and raising a family with.

Not sure how things are in other EE countries, but Bosnia is a huge waste of time. Village mindset.
 
Kid Twist said:
Is it harder for you to stay for longer periods of time in your little axis there, Cultural Refugee? I'm talking Belarus/Ukraine/Poland as opposed to coming back to the States for a while, then returning.
I'm living in one of Belarus/Ukraine/Russia (not all three). I mention these three countries because they have a similar culture and the same language (Russian). There's a few ways to stay for longer. The easiest if you're American is to get the 3 year visa for Russia.

I tried tinder today (not for fornication; don't ban me please). It's not just the insane quality I match with (I have terrible photos and match with 7s and 8s); it's also looking back at my matches where I lived in the west (range 2-5.5 with an average of 3). I sometimes cry a bit when I have these experiences here (mostly the bizarrely good social interactions with girls I meet). Once or twice a week my head hurts a bit because I'm so confused. I also still feel bad about my decision to leave the west indefinitely (it's the right decision, but it's psychologically messing me up). I guess that's why I started posting here. :s
 
How different are Ukrainian women compared to Russians when it comes to dating and relationships?
Most of us wouldn't be able to tell them apart, both countries have high divorce rates 50%+, so i guess marriage with Western men has even more chance of ending in divorce
 
Bananaman711 said:
How different are Ukrainian women compared to Russians when it comes to dating and relationships?
Most of us wouldn't be able to tell them apart, both countries have high divorce rates 50%+, so i guess marriage with Western men has even more chance of ending in divorce
They do marry though, unlike many western women. You can study https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography. In deep EE men are more often the ones who cheat and cause problems in marriages, so it's not that bad. The problem is when some ugly beta from the west gets married to a EE girl; the girl will indeed leave him soon afterwards. But if you're a normal enough guy who's better than EE men, I think you'll be fine.

Russians and Ukrainians are largely the same. However, I think Ukraine has too many sexpats and love tourists in most places. The more such people, the more locals get tired of foreigners, and the more negative stereotypes and stories emerge about foreigners, so your value as a foreigner can drop. Ukraine also now has a visa-free access agreement with the European Union, so you can guess what will happen to Ukraine's women in the next 20 years. That won't happen in Russia; only maybe 50 years from now :)
 

Dilated

Robin
I view this through the lens of financial risk and it has left me conflicted.

Living in a developing country not only lessens your risk for divorce it lowers the financial impact of divorce if it does happen. But, moving to a developing country would decrease my income and make it harder to build wealth.

Bringing a non-Western girl to USA would allow me to maintain my income and wealth-building but would make divorce much more likely and financially severe if it happened. Women are incentivized to divorce in USA.

Tough call. I have an opportunity to do this now and it weighs heavily on my mind.

Perhaps the best situation is to bring a girl to USA and live in Wisconsin/Idaho/Montana as opposed to NYC/LA/Chicago. The goal being to mitigate her access to American culture rot.
 
I haven't met up with any of the Tinder matches (I just swiped there for fun.). I've spent most of my time on social networking and trying to make friends (in my short time here I've made 1 good friend, which I consider a success). I mostly meet girls through various group events among my social network (the network itself is too convoluted to explain). I talk to these girls in cafes, but I haven't gone on a real date with any of them yet. It's one strategy to just date a ton of girls through Tinder/daygame (totally valid); it's another to work on building a durable high quality social network through which I can meet and befriend relatively exceptional people as well as girls. For example, I recently met a 16-19 year old cs/math major and real life manic pixie dream girl (reminded me of MIT/Caltech girls if any of you have come across those). Interacting with lots of people and trying to build this network (or get plugged into existing networks) has also taught me a lot about people here and in the rest of deep EE.

Anyway, since I've successfully set up a basic high quality social network here (not easy to do when you move to a new country with a new language and culture where you have no family, friends, or university/work colleagues!), I'll probably start setting up dates on Tinder soon. Many of the girls on Tinder are searching for a serious BF/husband (marriage paradise anyone?). I'd *never* date anyone 23+ here though when there are these marriage minded, high IQ 16-19 year old precocious girls. I've rejected a few mid/late 20s girls who wanted to """practice English""" or whatever. Many people marry at 20 or whatever here (and not just the hicks). Well, whatever.

I often feel angry at the west. It's not based on logic, just emotion. Why am I in this random ass town no one in the west has heard of. Shithole? This place is like a cyberpunk re-imagining of commieblocks. Closer to Tokyo than to people's ideas of deep EE. No shitty underclass like in the west (I guess they're in a different town). 3 AM walks here are a dozen times safer than most US cities'. I make the average weekly salary here with 3.5 hours of work. COL a few times lower than in the west. Attractive girls (and some even smart) who husband-hunt on Tinder. What is this. Madness. Why aren't the incels coming here? No online income? Then, why aren't the tens of thousands of digital nomads coming here? This place also has yoga and drugs and fancy fitness clubs; you don't need Bali for that.

Cashier thought my blue western passport was a FSU passport from a different EE country. Evidently they've never seen a western passport. But this place is better than Vienna or Prague or London. I like the people here. ~sigh~

I was running a social meeting today. And people at the end (unprompted) said I am really charismatic and so forth. What??? What are you guys smoking? Why would you say such a thing? As I mentioned a few days ago, I get "bizarrely good social interactions with girls I meet". So this happened to me today as well.

Probably the worst things here are 1. the liberal virus reaches everywhere, 2. people are unremarkable/unambitious (the girls are great, but the guys aren't any better than western guys), and 3. most girls (like everywhere in the world) are whatever tier.
 
Cultural Refugee said:
Probably the worst things here are 1. the liberal virus reaches everywhere, 2. people are unremarkable/unambitious (the girls are great, but the guys aren't any better than western guys), and 3. most girls (like everywhere in the world) are whatever tier.
Ambitious people go elsewhere after uni for the most part. This leaves a brain drained country where becoming a corrupt government official is the high achiever career path like becoming a banker in the US.

Anything else and you better get money from abroad + be able to play some great 4D chess as the corrupt government and mafia will be out to get their share.

Europeans are generally fairly unremarkable compared to Americans as socialism always meant high achievers go elsewhere + there is no car culture where everybody is driving.

Even prior to the muslim invasion of western Europe people generally dressed down because they interacted with the lower classes all day every day and nobody wanted resentment.

High taxes and lots of bureaucratic red tape and requirements meant few people turned entrepreneurial as well.
 
Totally agree SomeOneSomeWhere. I will say that Moscow is sort of the capital of Eastern Europe, and that most of the more ambitious people in Russia/Belarus/Ukraine/Kazakhstan/Russian speaking countries migrate to Moscow (it's a lot harder for them to migrate to Western Europe or the USA). So actually, Moscow is a lot better for meeting remarkable/ambitious people than Warsaw or Bucharest or even Budapest (if someone speaks English in Poland, they can just hop over the border to Berlin and earn a lot more in IT or another field). But it's no London or NYC or Boston or San Francisco. Other EE cities are somewhat better in a regional area (St. Petersburg, Kiev, Minsk), but probably not as much as Moscow.
 
Well, so far so good. It's important to emphasize how bad most women (and men) are, anywhere in the world (yes, most of the women in EE are really bad in my book; they aren't fat, but they have very bad personalities and intellect). However, I'm starting to meet (and date) some really good women. Life's good.
 
Earlier I wrote "I think it helps to find a relatively more traditional/conservative girl (for example, such girls do exist in Moscow/St. Petersburg, which demonstrates their resistance to the corrupting influences of those big cities; conservative farm girls haven't demonstrated any such resistance, since they've never lived in a big city with corrupting values, so they can be a worse choice)". Another is that I want to date (and marry and have kids with) high IQ girls, and those mostly flock to the cities and universities (which means there are few such girls in small towns and villages). I'm not OK with diluting the IQ of my kids by marrying a more average girl. So these two reasons are enough to avoid most small towns and villages. Now, small university towns are OK, but there aren't many of those in EE.
 

Avey

Pigeon
Cultural Refugee said:
Earlier I wrote "I think it helps to find a relatively more traditional/conservative girl (for example, such girls do exist in Moscow/St. Petersburg, which demonstrates their resistance to the corrupting influences of those big cities; conservative farm girls haven't demonstrated any such resistance, since they've never lived in a big city with corrupting values, so they can be a worse choice)". Another is that I want to date (and marry and have kids with) high IQ girls, and those mostly flock to the cities and universities (which means there are few such girls in small towns and villages). I'm not OK with diluting the IQ of my kids by marrying a more average girl. So these two reasons are enough to avoid most small towns and villages. Now, small university towns are OK, but there aren't many of those in EE.
Why is a high IQ so important for you?
I understand not wanting someone dumb, but if you're capable of having decent conversations with them, what does it matter how well they score on IQ tests?
I'd be more worried about their character.
 

Dilated

Robin
^On high-IQ and deep conversation-

I’ve noticed that even well-educated, high-IQ women can’t have a meaningful, deep conversation without getting offended by something.

Even then they generally don’t have interesting, unique perspectives...just socially accepted viewpoints that are de rigueur.

And even though I know this is going to happen it pisses me off every time. I need to adjust my expectations. Best to keep the convo on a cursory level and save the good stuff for your friends.
 
Women do not need high IQ. They do not need to understand concepts so much.
What they need is a smart intelligence , adapted to their role of mother / wife.
Organized , clean , hard-working , humble , ingenious , patient , calm.
General knowledge is also good and pleasant to have , but not key , as long as the woman is not too dumb.

Women with high-IQ are often interesting at first , but very often end up being very arrogant and/or very self-entitled
 
Top