Masks After The Mandate Has Been Lifted

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
I went to the grocery store yesterday. They still have a "masks required" sign, but I noticed about 25% of people weren't wearing them. I asked an employee if we have to wear them and she said no, employees do but customers don't. So off my mask came, YAY. I got some looks, but nothing weird, felt SO NICE to be rid of that infernal thing!!!

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Catholic
So has anyone actually walked into anywhere unmasked where you were asked if you had a card to show?
About 50% of places by me are no longer requiring masks but no establishments (at least the places I go) are asking for proof of vaccination.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Catholic
How about in the car alone. You can always tell who wears a mask in the car because they drive like CRAP.

I have never understood the mask in cars thing. Unless it’s a rental or a fleet situation why are so many people so scared of their own germs to ride in their vehicles with masks, rubber gloves, etc? My husband and I laugh whenever we see these types, and there’s so many of them!!

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
So has anyone actually walked into anywhere unmasked where you were asked if you had a card to show?
About 50% of places by me are no longer requiring masks but no establishments (at least the places I go) are asking for proof of vaccination.
No, i haven't seen anyone ask for proof. Even my the Dr's office my mom works at doesn't ask for proof. They ask if people have gotten it or not but they don't really care beyond that. Actually when people are all proud about having their card and ask my mom if she wants to make a copy she just goes, "no, we don't need that." I can't imagine the patient's faces when she says that lol here they are expecting a prize or at least a pat on the back and she's just shuts them down.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
No, i haven't seen anyone ask for proof. Even my the Dr's office my mom works at doesn't ask for proof. They ask if people have gotten it or not but they don't really care beyond that. Actually when people are all proud about having their card and ask my mom if she wants to make a copy she just goes, "no, we don't need that." I can't imagine the patient's faces when she says that lol here they are expecting a prize or at least a pat on the back and she's just shuts them down.

It's possible this is on purpose because it...

1. Damages our ability to communicate and come together. When you go to the store, you can't be sure that maskless person you meet is actually on your side. Maybe they're a vaxxhead.
  2. Weakens trust in the system and our institutions. Because everything is a sham and you can't count on anyone or know for sure when things will be enforced or not.

Further disintegration of social ties is the result.

TexasJenn

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
I have never understood the mask in cars thing. Unless it’s a rental or a fleet situation why are so many people so scared of their own germs to ride in their vehicles with masks, rubber gloves, etc? My husband and I laugh whenever we see these types, and there’s so many of them!!
I've read some accounts from normie senior citizens online that say they're so afraid of getting the virus that they don't touch the mask until they're "safely" at home where they can take it off then immediately wash their hands. It sounds really sad. But I bet if I were old, I'd be more concerned, given how many old people have been taken down by all this.

Now young people doing this looks pretty absurd - but then again, it's never the strong, healthy people wearing masks in cars and outside.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
My county is predominantly Democrat. The current vaccination rate is 77% have received one jab, and 62% "fully vaccinated" (people over 18). The Democratic governor has stated that "fully vaccinated" no longer have to wear their masks indoors. So, what do you think I see when I go to the grocery store? 90% of the yahoos there are still wearing their masks.

The funny thing is that many of them still are trying to terror shame me. When I march into the store without my mask, at least 1/3 third of the patrons will make eye contact and try to stare me down. I, of course, respond by giving them a friendly smile, make eye contact, and up the intensity in my stare. In every single case, they immediately look down and walk away. It's completely ridiculous and it's obvious that the NPCs want to continue with the mask thing indefinitely, but the weird thing is they know they no longer have a mandate. It must be creating some strange cognitive dissonance in their addled minds.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I live in Texas and the mask wearing has slowly been dwindling down where I'm living. I went to the supermarket earlier and hardly any of the customers were wearing masks. I'd say around 5%. Other than maybe a couple customers, it was only employees wearing masks. I didn't wear mine and no weird looks or glares from anyone.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I've read some accounts from normie senior citizens online that say they're so afraid of getting the virus that they don't touch the mask until they're "safely" at home where they can take it off then immediately wash their hands. It sounds really sad. But I bet if I were old, I'd be more concerned, given how many old people have been taken down by all this.

Now young people doing this looks pretty absurd - but then again, it's never the strong, healthy people wearing masks in cars and outside.

I made a comment on a youtube video about the people masked in cars and that was the response I got (also received a whole thread of angry comments).

One of our friends (well, "friend") said he doesn't even notice it anymore, and doesn't want to take it on and off when going out.

• Concerned
Reactions: kel

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Lol. The young and healthy are doing this more than the elderly near me.
Agree, and the lockdowns have severely impacted the elderly. As one grandmother friend of mine correctly told me at the beginning of all this, "I don't have all that many years left, and taking a break from my grandson's life for a year is just something I can't really afford to do at my age."

Much better to have one more year of great memories and happiness than to sit alone for a year and develop dementia watching Fox News.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
Catholic
I've read some accounts from normie senior citizens online that say they're so afraid of getting the virus that they don't touch the mask until they're "safely" at home

This reminds me of a post I read by a similar normie type that was describing her rigorous hand washing routine every time she was near a sink. She proudly wrote “ I obviously take my wedding ring off first!” I had to point out to her that the same germs would be on her ring that she was going to put back on her vigorously washed hands. She replies back that she was “just following the data sheet she got from her doctor’s office.”
Then she blocked me in a huff. These types are so used to being bottle fed instructions, they will believe anything they are told. It clearly had never occurred to her that there is logic outside of what she had been told by Them to do.

DanielaEverheart

Sparrow
Woman
Sort of. I think some people just like rules. They also like privileges, so they feel if something will give them "exclusive access," they'll want to enforce it.

I have a friend on FB who posted that a local bar was requiring the vaccination card-- so that's the one they're going to! Vaxx only bar, woohoo!
Meanwhile the overlords have already secured a spot in a prestigious University for their child to attend.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Talking to a server at work last night: she said she got her second shot, spiked a fever, but came into work anyway. Her daughter also got sick and slept all day "and she never naps!"

So fever from coo fid, bad, but fever from jab, good.

"Protein shedding" isn't out of the question. All these people getting sick are just wandering around, they're not "asymptomatic".

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
At this point, most stores in our area no longer require masks for jabbed individuals. As the weeks go by, less people are wearing the masks to stores. I went to a chain store today which had "mask required for entry" signs on the doors. I didn't wear a mask, but everyone else in the store had one on, probably because of the sign. Thankfully none of the employees saw me. However, on my way home I recalled that I thought that store had lifted the mandate back in May. So I looked it up and sure enough, they did. Unless a state or town has the mask mandate, the store cannot enforce it on customers. This particular location of this chain store is therefore breaking company rules. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I didn't buy anything. I'm not going back to that location again unless I absolutely have to.

Vigilant

Kingfisher
Woman
Protestant
At this point, most stores in our area no longer require masks for jabbed individuals. As the weeks go by, less people are wearing the masks to stores. I went to a chain store today which had "mask required for entry" signs on the doors. I didn't wear a mask, but everyone else in the store had one on, probably because of the sign. Thankfully none of the employees saw me. However, on my way home I recalled that I thought that store had lifted the mandate back in May. So I looked it up and sure enough, they did. Unless a state or town has the mask mandate, the store cannot enforce it on customers. This particular location of this chain store is therefore breaking company rules. They didn't have what I was looking for, so I didn't buy anything. I'm not going back to that location again unless I absolutely have to.
I think this unmasking is the eye of the storm though, but we are commanded to prepare for the worst in all prudence.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
Only about 10% of people are still wearing masks out and about. They look like the odd ones out now. Feels less clown worldy when I'm out. Almost tricks me into forgetting about the impending doom of nwo, antichrist, etc haha

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
Only about 10% of people are still wearing masks out and about. They look like the odd ones out now. Feels less clown worldy when I'm out. Almost tricks me into forgetting about the impending doom of nwo, antichrist, etc haha
Currently at a Starbucks (yeah, yeah, I shouldn't supporting a woke business, but I need the free WiFi while I'm out right now).

Nobody's wearing masks except the staff. They just look funny. They also didn't open up their seating area until maybe two weeks ago, long after everyone else had...weirdos.

Currently at a Starbucks (yeah, yeah, I shouldn't supporting a woke business, but I need the free WiFi while I'm out right now).

Nobody's wearing masks except the staff. They just look funny. They also didn't open up their seating area until maybe two weeks ago, long after everyone else had...weirdos.
If you want wifi, you can just sit down and use it. You don't need to purchase anything to stay at a Starbucks. That was shown a couple of years ago when the police were called.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
In a frequently visited supermarket, there is now a sign in front of the entrance stating that masks are mandatory for incidence values above 10.

Have any of you found similar notices at entrances?

What is the purpose of this?
Is it to further train obedience?

Also, the staffers are still wearing a muzzle, but only the mouth is covered and 20% of the customers still wearing a mask.