Masks After The Mandate Has Been Lifted

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant
Other than the dr. office, I haven't worn a mask that I can recall in the last year. Been in lots of "mask required" stores. Only once was I asked to wear one, that being in a restaurant. I declined to wear it and told the host I'd step outside until we were ready to be seated and he said "don't bother," then seated us. If I am ever asked I'll just say "I can't wear one" and see how they process that. Or just leave.

The most frequent mask-wearers I've seen are (1) young people under 30 and (2) Asians, including Indians.

Shedlight11

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
Other than the dr. office, I haven't worn a mask that I can recall in the last year. Been in lots of "mask required" stores. Only once was I asked to wear one, that being in a restaurant. I declined to wear it and told the host I'd step outside until we were ready to be seated and he said "don't bother," then seated us. If I am ever asked I'll just say "I can't wear one" and see how they process that. Or just leave.

The most frequent mask-wearers I've seen are (1) young people under 30 and (2) Asians, including Indians.
I have noticed the Asian population is very submissive to these mask mandates. They almost always have them on in my area. Sometimes double-masked. They also always have their children masked no matter how young the child seems to be. I wonder if the high soy diet is the culprit as to why they are so submissive to the government mandates. They are considered to be the "most intelligent", yet they are unable to see through the coronavirus lies.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
I think Asians are like this because their culture values group harmony over individualism which at times can be good but not when it gets too extreme. This is why North Korea, China, and Vietnam have maintained authoritarian governments for so many years. Many also follow Confucian philosophy which seems to encourage trust in leadership which often ends up leading to authoritarianism.

Intelligence is different than common sense. The Ivy League universities are perfect examples of this.

Shedlight11

Sparrow
Woman
Other Christian
I think Asians are like this because their culture values group harmony over individualism which at times can be good but not when it gets too extreme. This is why North Korea, China, and Vietnam have maintained authoritarian governments for so many years. Many also follow Confucian philosophy which seems to encourage trust in leadership which often ends up leading to authoritarianism.

Intelligence is different than common sense. The Ivy League universities are perfect examples of this.
This is very true. Many who are book-smart lack a common sense for sure. This is why many people with worldly titles are this way as well (doctors, nurses, etc.)

Arby

Sparrow
Woman
Atheist
Yeah, it's not so much about raw intelligence. I think testosterone plays a big part in being a contrarian and as the most domesticated of all races, Asians have quite low levels of testosterone in general.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

I always saw Japanese walking with masks here in the Netherlands, it appeared to be ridiculous to me but with the smog I can imagine it a bit. Now, however, they're already primed to wear the masks. So it's a cultural thing, just like putting on a cap already was in the US.

tbop

Chicken
Woman
Trad Catholic
Hello Everyone!

I have mentioned this before, but I live in a very liberal part of the US.

Where I live, the mask mandate has been lifted, but people are still wearing the masks; even outdoors. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I truly feel as though this is a "psyop".

I seem to be the only one going on about my day without the mask (as I have been for most of the "pandemic")

Another thing I would like to mention is the vaccine cards. Almost all of our most important documents/medical related documents can be found online as well as our banking. It's safe to say that a majority of society has switched digital. Why would they make a paper vaccine card that they know could be so easily duplicated? I also feel like this is another psyop. The digital passports are coming for sure.

I know things are about to get hard, but if this is what it takes for Jesus to return, I'm fine with it.

God bless!
I just read Roosh’s article about the end of time(s). Rheiner Fuellmich said something in a show the other day about a “Spiritual Reckoning” that he is expecting. He spoke about it very confidently and has had Cardinal Burke and Schneider on to interview recently. It reminded me of a Catholic Prophecy based on some events in Garabandal, Spain in the 60s. The many events (which defied laws of nature) were filmed. You can watch them on youtube. Like in Fatima and Akita, the Blessed Mother told the girls of a coming: Warning, Miracle, and Conditional Chastisement. I disregarded the revelations because I thought that all the girls had died. But when I looked it up the other day, I saw that one is still alive and living here in New York. Anybody familiar with the events?

Kitty Tantrum

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
There is a chain of stores in my region that continues to strictly enforce above-and-beyond the requirements of the mandates IN MOST CASES.

I have seen people being checked out with no mask on, though rarely. I do not know if these are people who have pre-arranged for exemption with management, or employees risking sanctions for non-compliance and choosing to give a pass to someone they know.

I've been avoiding this store on principle for the most part, but today decided to go in with no mask, just for the opportunity to ask "WHY?"

The employee who offered me a mask was sympathetic and more or less said: "I have to offer you one, and our cashiers are not allowed to check you out if you are not wearing one. I know it's silly, but we are afraid of losing our jobs." Apparently this strict above-and-beyond policy was dictated by the CEO of the company.

I happen to know that these are UNION employees, so that's pretty funny.

Especially considering the store is currently understaffed and looking to hire for most positions.

This store has been part of the backbone of my community for as long as I've been alive, so merely not shopping there doesn't seem to be enough. Now I have to go and look up who this CEO is and start learning about their politics and connections.

Then I may just have to start doing some agitating.

These are MY PEOPLE being cowed and subjugated.

IconWriter

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox
Gold Member
There is a chain of stores in my region that continues to strictly enforce above-and-beyond the requirements of the mandates IN MOST CASES.

I have seen people being checked out with no mask on, though rarely. I do not know if these are people who have pre-arranged for exemption with management, or employees risking sanctions for non-compliance and choosing to give a pass to someone they know.

I've been avoiding this store on principle for the most part, but today decided to go in with no mask, just for the opportunity to ask "WHY?"

The employee who offered me a mask was sympathetic and more or less said: "I have to offer you one, and our cashiers are not allowed to check you out if you are not wearing one. I know it's silly, but we are afraid of losing our jobs." Apparently this strict above-and-beyond policy was dictated by the CEO of the company.

I happen to know that these are UNION employees, so that's pretty funny.

Especially considering the store is currently understaffed and looking to hire for most positions.

This store has been part of the backbone of my community for as long as I've been alive, so merely not shopping there doesn't seem to be enough. Now I have to go and look up who this CEO is and start learning about their politics and connections.

Then I may just have to start doing some agitating.

These are MY PEOPLE being cowed and subjugated.
That is also true at a military commissary in my area. You can walk in maskless, perhaps avoiding being stopped, but when you check out the cashier will refuse to ring you up unless you put it on. I refuse to go. It costs more to buy groceries, but isn't worth it, to me.

Kitty Tantrum

Kingfisher
Woman
Catholic
A little preliminary digging into the ownership and history of this grocery chain so far supports my initial assessment:

This chain has struggled to remain profitable for the last three decades, possibly since its inception. I was already loosely aware of this because I've been shopping there since forever. They've done all of the usual things to stave off complete failure over the years. The current CEO was with the company three decades ago and basically took over when the original founders of the company made their exit when it appeared it was going to tank.

I suspect this is a fairly standard situation where the higher-ups in the company are positioning themselves to profit tidily from the overall losses of the company as it goes under. Suck everything they can out of it and bail at the end with all the loot.

This guy probably took every single bit of "COVID AID" he could get his hands on and is now entirely beholden to the terms of his financiers if he wants to maintain his position and make it off the ship with his Compliance Incentives at the end.