Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Reporter "Mr Gates how would you describe the goal of your vaccine program?"

Bill Gates "Its going to be like taking a chainsaw to topple this virus"

Bill Gates' mental image:

bmw633

Sparrow
Curious, just how is facial recognition stuff supposed to work if everyone is walking around looking like ninja clowns? How exactly are you supposed to breath fresh air? If you mask everyone, does that diminish your humanity? Will you be viewed as, what is it killers call it, you know, where they don't see you as human so it is easier to do bad things to you?

All in all, I am disappointed in this virus thing. I was hoping for something out Stephen KIng's The Stand.
Many people who are "recovered" have permanent loss of taste/smell, cognitive impairments, and 20-30% loss of lung capacity in the mild cases. If you can live with that, then wearing a mask is a waste of time.

Nothing is going to change the fact that this thing isn't real. It is a culmination of generational declining health, heavy metal toxicity increasing in sizeable increments, constant organic pollutant exposure, nanotechnology shutting down your organs from the inside (usually lungs first), and a tyrannical grasp on information withholding you from being privy to how your body really works. Also the mass spellcraft and wizardry of confusion being weaved by elements of the system to fool the masses. People have been dying, but not the numbers mainstream-reported. People's lungs have been suffering, but it is because of the above-mentioned aspects. Many instances of death are murder, not disease. Either that or the enemy really doesn't know how the body works. My point is, you must understand your mineral count, and what part of your body draws minerals to it when under what kind of stress. Zinc, potassium, selenium, chloride, boron, sulfate, manganese, copper, magnesium, and iodine will cure just about all chronic health problems, so if you can keep your levels maintained on these minerals alone, you should never fall ill.

Masks are a symbol of fear and submission to the beast system. I will never wear one, and neither should you. It is incremental. Masks first, then perhaps some kind of bogus eyewear, then mandatory vaccines (not enforced because the mark of the beast tech is going to force those underground who do not receive it, or be dependent on those who get it for sustenance). This continued decline in liberties will get to the point where everything is so alien and distant that many people will die from suicide or from the stress of not being able to cope with the new world, or they will become increasingly drone-like, as we all have witnessed over the last 4 months.

OP, your entire career is nothing but a racket. I'm not sorry. Medicine is a mafia, and it has killed ten times more people than it has "saved". I would not just pull theories out of my ass on here and lie to you guys, I went through the painful cognitive dissonance years ago when accepting that everything told to me from birth onwards was a lie. But like all views of reality, the subjectivity is the hardest to replace with objectivity. You must understand and seek the knowledge, usually through prayer, and if you are blessed you will come to understand our system, your body, your weaknesses, and how to turn those to strength for the Lord.

OP, your entire career is nothing but a racket. I'm not sorry. Medicine is a mafia, and it has killed ten times more people than it has "saved". I would not just pull theories out of my ass on here and lie to you guys, I went through the painful cognitive dissonance years ago when accepting that everything told to me from birth onwards was a lie. But like all views of reality, the subjectivity is the hardest to replace with objectivity. You must understand and seek the knowledge, usually through prayer, and if you are blessed you will come to understand our system, your body, your weaknesses, and how to turn those to strength for the Lord.
QFT. I came to the same truth when I realized that the west has blindly subjected its males to a systemic program of Genital Mutilation for the past 70 odd years. All for your health. Righhthttttt......

BigFellow

Sparrow
Nothing is going to change the fact that this thing isn't real. It is a culmination of generational declining health, heavy metal toxicity increasing in sizeable increments, constant organic pollutant exposure, nanotechnology shutting down your organs from the inside (usually lungs first), and a tyrannical grasp on information withholding you from being privy to how your body really works. Also the mass spellcraft and wizardry of confusion being weaved by elements of the system to fool the masses. People have been dying, but not the numbers mainstream-reported. People's lungs have been suffering, but it is because of the above-mentioned aspects. Many instances of death are murder, not disease. Either that or the enemy really doesn't know how the body works. My point is, you must understand your mineral count, and what part of your body draws minerals to it when under what kind of stress. Zinc, potassium, selenium, chloride, boron, sulfate, manganese, copper, magnesium, and iodine will cure just about all chronic health problems, so if you can keep your levels maintained on these minerals alone, you should never fall ill.

Masks are a symbol of fear and submission to the beast system. I will never wear one, and neither should you. It is incremental. Masks first, then perhaps some kind of bogus eyewear, then mandatory vaccines (not enforced because the mark of the beast tech is going to force those underground who do not receive it, or be dependent on those who get it for sustenance). This continued decline in liberties will get to the point where everything is so alien and distant that many people will die from suicide or from the stress of not being able to cope with the new world, or they will become increasingly drone-like, as we all have witnessed over the last 4 months.

The medical profession is such a racket. They seem to dominate almost every aspect of our lives. If a kid misbehaves in school or performs poorly academically, that's a medical problem. If somebody is depressed, that's a medical problem for the doctors. You're supposed to consult your physician before you get on a treadmill or use an exercise machine in a gym. You're supposed to consult with your doctor before you do anything to improve your health. These doctors hand out drugs with dangerous side effects like they're candy. It amazes me how many prescription drugs some people are taking. Getting all these people placed on Xanax, antidepressants, hydrocodone, etc... is just wicked. A lot of illnesses could probably be avoided if people would just get off physician-prescribed drugs. You hear about public speakers going to schools telling kids not to use cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, tobacco, etc... Imagine if a public speaker visited several community schools and told the kids it's not safe to take Advil because it harms your stomach lining, and to avoid Tylenol because it can damage the liver. He'd probably be jailed. We're always supposed to do what the doctors want us to do. Political discourse is entirely dominated by health care, health insurance, etc... The doctors earn huge salaries, but when you ask a doctor how much a particular service or procedure costs, he'll claim he doesn't have a clue.

perros

Woodpecker
Hi,

This may not be very popular, but wearing a mask has been shown to reduce spread of CV19, by stopping spittle from being inhaled from infected people.

I recently read that 2 CV19 positive hairstylists who were wearing a mask exposed 140 people, and there have been ZERO folks who have tested positive!!!

I am not crazy about wearing one, but if I am out in public, it is required here in the Philippines.
Yep,

Even Fauci, which is Trump's health expert said the same thing. They have been lying to the public in saying that it doesn't work because there was a shortage at the time and wanted them to be saved for healthcare workers, but masks do help.

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
Off topic, but what reading material would you suggest on this subject?

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
Do you wear a seatbelt when you're in a car?
Samseau already explained the mask-situation quite detailed.

Everything ranked under an N95 mask doesn't work. In fact it might even benefit transmission because it provides a false sense of security

Everything above N95 masks works in blocking the virus particles, but is contra-beneficial in the long run. Long stints of wearing high quality medical style masks reduce oxygen intake, increase CO2 levels (you are basically breathing in your own exhaled air) and damage your flora and immune system due to a lack of exposure

I'd suggest you wear a mask when you live with your frail granny and are part of the cleaning crew at the local Covid19 hospital.

In all other cases it's not necessary
had to delete my Facebook account because I was getting sick of all my Filipino relatives unthinkingly reposting COVID-1984 propaganda. I have tried reasoning with them but they ignore me. They're beyond hope and help.
LOL. Thank the Lord there are likeminded people online because if not I probably would have lost my temper a long time ago

I tried being a Covid19 missionary but as in your case, it only resulted in frustration. People here are statistically illiterate, are showered daily with Covid19 bombardments from the terrormedia, have a child-like way of thinking /behaving and have zero common sense

They'd rather burn down the country than be exposed to a 1percent risk of contracting Covid19 - survival rate 99,7-99,9 percent.

Now I just laugh at them. Every other car driver is wearing a mask, *in a completely sealed car*. Middle aged ladies, with scared big eyes above their useless masks, fearfully back off as soon as you set foot within their 1.5 meter perimeter. In the FB comment sections they are pleading the Lord for a quick available vaccine. Bank employees and supermarkt cashiers are calling themselves 'FRONTLINERS' - as if they are some kind of heroes battling it out in WW1 trenches.

Government officials walk around with keycordtags that read 'Tested negative for covid19'

Like you said, beyond hope and help. I hope you can manage to see the hilarity in it. It's the only way of coping I can think of.

Dopamint

Gold Member
Do you wear a seatbelt when you're in a car?
I'll bite.

Here in the US there are 34 states where you can get pulled over and ticketed if they catch you unbelted. 15 more states can list it as an additional violation in conjunction with something else that they are allowed to pull you over for. Only New Hampshire lets you forego a seatbelt completely if you're not a minor. (I can see why @Deepdiver loves the "Live Free or Die" state so much.)

If I get into an accident where the other driver is at fault and I file a personal injury lawsuit, 16 states allow my compensation to be reduced if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

With all that working against me, I'd rather not take the chance, so I buckle up.

Now, if I were in a New Hampshire scenario, would I? Depends on the situation and the perceived risk. For example, I would be more likely to wear a seatbelt in situations where it's harder to mitigate the risk that other people or the environment itself poses such as high-flow traffic areas, forested areas, and night driving. But I can't say I'd wear one 100% of the time.

///

That's also how I've been approaching the COVID-19(84) situation for the past 4 months or so. I never wear a mask if I can help it, partly due to confidence in my own health and risk acceptance but also because I don't commonly find myself in situations where I might want one. (And if I do, I don't bother with anything less than an N95 anyway for reasons @Samseau already pointed out; cloth masks are just something you wear if you need a service from owners who have to enforce laws and you have no other alternative.)

Early on, when knowledge about the situation was limited I did throw some Vitamin C concoctions down the ol' gullet and actively tried to put some distance between myself and other people, especially the high-risk populations of elderly and immuno-compromised. These days, I let them decide how they want to act around a guy with no mask. Most don't care either way, and those that do usually retreat well in advance.

If youre going to play it safe may as well cover ALL the threats...just in case
If I was the French version of Super Mario I wouldn't be afraid of anything either.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
A lot of stuff here, okay, the male genital mutiliation thing, we all know who does this crap. I look at it this way, it is a sign of ownership, they own this nation and to prove it all the males are mutilated at birth as a sign of slavery.

Medications with bad side effects, notice that when they list these effects they are all signs of poisoning, yes poisoning. Go figure. But then they are not in the business of curing anything, just treating. Also, when taking many of these medications you will a lot of times develop new illnesses and conditions that will require more medication, which means more money. Look at it like this, they are all in it together, everyone, food, medicine, what have you. When I was a kid and went to the doctor they would give you a shot or something and then give you a sugar treat sucker knowing your young teeth will rot because of it and you would have to go to the dentist. Lame analogy but still it works the same.

Masks, well, if you like breathing in your own exhaust instead of oxygen I guess you are okay. However, in my own experiment I have noticed that wearing a mask increases my pulse and blood pressure verses breathing freely.

They are not concerned with our health, or rather they are but not in a good way. They cannot be trusted, period.