Masks Protect Against CV19 Transmission

I'm sorry but I am following God, who are you to say otherwise because you disagree with my stances on certain issues, aeroektar?
I follow God too, and I know this whole thing is a sham. There is no such thing as airborne AIDS. FFS if germ theory was true we would all be dead by now.

Pray for discernment, and you will see through the lies of this world.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Anybody know if the numbers on other airborne illnesses are up or down right now?

With all this mask wearing and hand washing and social distancing shouldn't things like strep throat and the common cold be wiped out?

Aloha!

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
One would think so.
Or maybe we are just creating some soap-resistant strain of the common cold that is going to kill us all.
That would be a fitting end.

Why don't we just make the face masks a little larger and eliminate racism? If you can't see someone's skin, it's kind of hard to racially oppress them.

Wreckingball

Pelican
The title of this thread is interesting.
Masks do not protect against Virus or bacteria (any) or at least, not in the way that the vast majority of people think it works.
Masks do not protect the wearer from being infected. They protect the infected from being infected. Masks provide a false sense of security. And the vast majority of people are wearing non n95 masks which is almost as useful as Alissa Milano's crochet mask.

Mojambo

Pigeon
Anybody know if the numbers on other airborne illnesses are up or down right now?

With all this mask wearing and hand washing and social distancing shouldn't things like strep throat and the common cold be wiped out?

Aloha!
In the region I currently live in, if you look at the statistics on the department of Health website, the curve for 2019/2020 Influenza flatlines right when COVID data started getting collected.

That pretty much tells the whole story. Either all this handwashing and distancing eradicated every other airborne disease or these tests have no idea how to discern between common colds, the flu and the 'Rona.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

I wear a facemask in at my home so that I stop the spread of an asymptomatic disease to myself.

Facemasks for everyone for everyone! And God forbid you miss one vaccine, then you are back on the mask for end of life!

aeroektar

Pelican
I'm sorry but I am following God, who are you to say otherwise because you disagree with my stances on certain issues, aeroektar?
Wearing a mask is rebellion against God. It's cowardly. Especially against COVID-19 which is not any more deadly then the flu. If you trust God you would trust your immune system. You follow Fauchi and the rest of the dark forces. You speak like an obedient slave of theirs. I'm not trying to offend you but your behavior is repulsive. If you really want to protect your elderly relatives, stay away from them, don't even occupy the same room.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Wearing a mask is rebellion against God. It's cowardly. Especially against COVID-19 which is not any more deadly then the flu. If you trust God you would trust your immune system. You follow Fauchi and the rest of the dark forces. You speak like an obedient slave of theirs. I'm not trying to offend you but your behavior is repulsive. If you really want to protect your elderly relatives, stay away from them, don't even occupy the same room.
Please explain to me how I should stay away from my mom who had a stroke that I moved to take care of? Please. Get off your high horse.

Rebelling against God? I am doing exactly what he told me I should be doing when I asked him for advice. God is not wrong.

Please explain to me how I should stay away from my mom who had a stroke that I moved to take care of? Please. Get off your high horse.

Rebelling against God? I am doing exactly what he told me I should be doing when I asked him for advice. God is not wrong.
With infinite respect to your situation this is EXACTLY how they get you. Through your fear of hurting some else. The sociopaths and psychopaths who have engineered this crime against humanity know that many people are fundamentally decent (like yourself) and will use those god given traits to perpetuate their evil. Covid 19 is a war of faith.

I don’t think the mask are that big of a deal. I have the image of a cowboy in the back of my mind when I wear mine. Those guys are still cool, right?
49F986A0-DA84-4C7A-ADE0-80E25B91CAEF.pngAs polluted as some areas are these days, it’s a good idea to wear a good quality mask with filters. Corona may be fake, but PPM2.5 isn’t.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Yeah - remember that narrative of turning back on your family when the vaccines come around and the same rhetoric is applied with taking that shot - and retaking that shot every 6 months. You don't want to kill grandma, so take the shot bigot! Next the same with the tracking chip in order to keep you all safe and never kill grandma. Though grandma herself won't survive multiple shots of that poison just as grandma herself will do the worst in the masked quarantine.

There has been lots of studies coming out recently showing that masks do in fact help stop the spread of the virus if not stop it completely. They look at Japan and South Korea as examples of a countries who did not stop their economies at all, but upwards of 90%+ of their people were required to wear masks when going out in public and so far they have had about 1000 dead for Japan and 287 deaths for South Korea compared to our 135,000. So masks do in fact work.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/grim-photos-show-how-easily-22277577

Viruses and bacteria are not the same thing.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
While I understand both perspectives I think this one may be a bit more on the extreme side (the first line in particular). I think it's highly subjective. Should we also abolish all hospitals & medical clinics while we're at it too?

Sisyphus

Robin
I'm somewhat disappointed by the analysis presented in this video. If you've read my posts over the last few months you've seen that I've argued passionately against the mainstream killer virus narrative, but that I've also warned in exercising caution in obtaining information and falling into the traps of confirmation bias.

I decided to take a closer look at some of the research presented here, starting with the Radonovich et al. study from 2019 https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214 and Long et al. 2020 https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...zMzVf8UNOYXCJgCaiteT--1nE51ZnBjY6Xy34GFvcQTDo

At 4:29 the presenter says all of the studies show that N95 masks do not prevent the spread of viruses. That's not really what either of these studies looked at. These studies compared N95 masks to surgical masks. Radonovich et al. found that there was no significant difference between the two, however they reported that the participants in both mask groups had a 7-8% rate of flu and about 15% rates of other laboratory confirmed viral infection. While the masks are clearly not totally preventing the spread of viruses, the infected rate is pretty low considering that the participants in the studies were health care workers and I think it presents a pretty strong case for wearing masks - of course this is only true in a health care setting and not at the grocery store where you walk right by someone. Nonetheless, his presentation of the research is misleading and I would guess intentionally so. The Long study is a meta-analysis of studies comparing N95 to surgical masks. It's poorly written and I was unable to determine what the actual infected rates were in the included studies - the only information I could extract is that the infection rates were no different between the two mask types. In the discussion the authors note that ineffectiveness of N95 results from improper use such as frequently touching and adjusting the mask.

At 5:05 he shows an article and claims that wearing masks will actually cause you harm. However, if you look at the bottom of the screen it says "We did not consider the use of respirators in the community. Respirators are tight fitting masks that protect the wearer from fine particles and [cut off...] better protection against influenza viruses when properly worn." He does not provide the names of the authors or a citation.

There's enough evidence showing that the mask charade is useless (e.g. the MacIntyre 2015 article presented here) that it's not necessary to distort published information. It took me less than 5 minutes to find the Radonovich article on Google Scholar and realize that it doesn't say what the presenter says it does. These tactics are damaging to the skeptic movement and resistance. I've said before that our arguments need to be unimpeachable. Resorting to misleading tactics is bound to have detrimental consequences and will give the opposition ammunition to dismiss skeptics and then by extenstion to resort to ad hominem attacks to dismiss arguments in favor of skepticism.

I will again urge that we act very carefully when obtaining and presenting information. Especially because the factual information supports the skeptic argument. The factual and moral high ground is lost when we distort information, and if we're ever to move beyond the emotional hysteria of lockdowns and muzzling we must stick to the truth and avoid employing the misleading emotional tactics of the manipulators.

FactusIRX

Sparrow
Anyone who defends wearing the mask: find me just one (1) peer-reviewed, reproducible study, not conducted in China, that proves that wearing a cloth or paper mask significantly reduces the spread of COVID-19 in indoor or outdoor public environment. Go ahead. . . I'll wait. You have SCIENCE! on your side, so it should be very easy to find a study and prove me wrong.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Sparrow
If you actually read the linked study (I'm pretty confident you didn't), you would find:

1) Funded by the WHO;
2) Not a peer reviewed reproducible study, but a "meta-analysis": "We searched 21 databases and resources from inception to May 3, 2020, with no restriction by language, for studies of any design evaluating physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection to prevent transmission of the viruses that cause COVID-19 and related diseases (eg, severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS] and Middle East respiratory syndrome [MERS]) between infected individuals and people close to them (eg, household members, caregivers, and health-care workers)."

The vast majority of studies are from China with a high risk of bias. It's literally absolute garbage, bro.