Masks Protect Against CV19 Transmission

Lace em up

Woodpecker
I was going to state that youd have to be literally retarted to think that masks dont drasticly help reduce the spread of the China Virus but figured Id just post this video instead. Carry on. God bless the U.S.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
Masks on asymptomatic people do nothing. No, we aren't retarded. Yes, we do look at the evidence, which is the point.
I didnt say you were retarted.

Imagine the outrage the anti maskers would be in if during a worldwide pandemic we were told to NOT wear masks.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Article and link to 42 studies on masks.

It must also be considered that masks impede the necessary volume of air intake required for adequate oxygen exchange, which results in observed physiological effects that may be undesirable. Even 6- minute walks, let alone more strenuous activity, resulted in dyspnea. The volume of unobstructed oxygen in a typical breath is about 100 ml, used for normal physiological processes. 100 ml O2 greatly exceeds the volume of a pathogen required for transmission.

The foregoing data show that masks serve more as instruments of obstruction of normal breathing, rather than as effective barriers to pathogens. Therefore, masks should not be used by the general public, either by adults or children, and their limitations as prophylaxis against pathogens should also be considered in medical settings.
Also to consider:

The virus is to stay forever so you will have to continue wearing masks by every human being until the end of time - because 0,1% might or might not die from it.

Ah joyous medial fascist tyranny. Don't worry 'The Gates Shot' will save us all.

The whole 'mask' debate is just more horseshit to disguise the fact that this thing is at most just a slightly more deadly flu season and by removing the incentives hospitals have to flag people as dying from covid possibly even less deadly than a normal flu.

I had little faith in the medical system before this thing. Now I have none.

Always ask people how many do you know who died from this or even had the f'in thing. Cognitive dissonance.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
If I had to guess, I’d say they will reduce some transmission partly because they are uncomfortable to wear, and if stores require them then people will linger in those places for less time than they otherwise would. It’s an incentive to get in and out quickly.

The Japanese have been testing almost no one. And given the Japanese custom of people pulling down their masks so they can wipe their noses with their hands, I tend to doubt the masks as actually used are effective.

I researched masks online back in 2019 before it became a political issue simply because I was living in Japan and wondered whether their mask wearing had any scientific basic. I could not find a single article in English arguing that masks were effective.

But I think masks are useful for Japanese, given their unusual customs (not covering mouths or turning heads when coughing, wiping noses with their hands, compulsive touching of faces, etc.).
I posted a link on another thread about Japan having a VERY large Flu outbreak in late winter of 2019. Clearly masks are BS.

I strongly suspect this was covid-19.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
If I had to guess, I’d say they will reduce some transmission partly because they are uncomfortable to wear, and if stores require them then people will linger in those places for less time than they otherwise would. It’s an incentive to get in and out quickly.
Transmission of what exactly? If this was real then not hospitals or elder care centers would be the hotspots, but supermarkets! If this was real, then we would have thousands if not tens of thousands of supermarket workers dying worldwide. But the few companies that published data like the Lidl chain found zero deaths and only dozens of test positives, because some workers wanted to find out whether them being healthy meant that they had asymptomatic covid which some did have.

So no - supermarkets are the best proof that nothing is going on, because a virus is much much smaller than the filter of any mask. The only people safe are those that bring their own oxygen supply with them. Even military grade chemical weaponry masks would not protect you from it. You need much smaller filters for that.

That is the only safe guy out there who got it - if it was real of course:

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Transmission of what exactly?
I’m saying if someone does have the virus they’ll be in and out of the store faster because of the annoying mask policy. Less time means less breathing. The same effect could be created by playing extremely annoying music over the loudspeakers.

Like these guys singing:

Last edited:

Pendleton

Pigeon
I posted a link on another thread about Japan having a VERY large Flu outbreak in late winter of 2019. Clearly masks are BS.

I strongly suspect this was covid-19.

Yeah, it seemed that everyone in Tokyo was sick then. I was down for over a week with "the flu" around New Year. I wouldn't be surprised if it was covid.