Masks Protect Against CV19 Transmission

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Original post rewritten to make more sense than the original original post:

Hi,

This may not be very popular, but wearing a butt plug has been shown to reduce spread of CV19, by stopping fecal matter in farts from being inhaled from infected people.

I recently read that 2 CV19 positive homosexual prostitutes who were wearing a butt plug exposed 140 people in an orgy, and there have been ZERO folks who have tested positive!!!

I am not crazy about wearing a butt plug, but if I am out in public, it is required here in the Clown World.

Masks really are not very effective. But they are being pushed just like "duck and cover" was pushed during the cold war to ramp up fear, which also was not effective except to stoke fear. The fear empowers those in power to do things like pass trillion dollar stimulas and vote-fraud-by-mail.
This. The majority of the mask morons are the dumb dumbs and the Karens. If you try to use the slightest bit of logic with them they just go into overload.

Anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows a paper mask does nothing. But it placates the dumb dumbs. Which is really how society is set up...

Guy80

Sparrow
Irony can be effective rates of masks below N99/100.
If person choosing to wear mask of 40-60% they are not taking it serious. Use this info to mirror

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I recently took a 4 hour flight and had my mask down for a significant portion of it. I probably got lucky, but none of the crew or passengers near me said anything. You could also put it on when the crew walks by, then take it down when they're out of sight.

I've also walked around major airports with my mask down and no one said anything. Maybe some weird looks, but who cares about that. A few other people had their masks down as well.

Another option is to keep food or a drink around you during the flight or in the aiport. The rules "allow" the mask to be down then, and normies/Karens are less likely to cause any problems.

JTA

Pigeon

robinman

Sparrow
If these masks and lockdowns are so effective, why is California being slammed now with high per capita coronavirus cases?

Gov officials are not "following the science " but using feel good measures with poor results.

1611701766179.png

according to this the masks don't help that much at all, they only hurt

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
A lot of people do not believe in wearing masks until they get the virus themselves. Masks works and it helps slow down the virus transmission
No they do not. Prior to 2020 there were no studies that conclusively prove masks prevent the spread of viruses. Last year they got busy and filled in the gap though and those are the studies that CV19 propagandists use to propagate this myth of masks as a preventative measure. Funny that for decades there was no proof and then last year they found the proof both for masks and for social distancing, another idiotic preventative measure.

The wearing of masks as a general rule is predicated on asymptomatic spread. If your viral load is so low that you have no symptoms, then there's nothing to spread, and if you're unwell you isolate, as has always been the case. This study puts paid to this asinine myth of asymptomatic spread: https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/PMC7679396

scubadude

Woodpecker
No they do not. Prior to 2020 there were no studies that conclusively prove masks prevent the spread of viruses. Last year they got busy and filled in the gap though and those are the studies that CV19 propagandists use to propagate this myth of masks as a preventative measure. Funny that for decades there was no proof and then last year they found the proof both for masks and for social distancing, another idiotic preventative measure.

The wearing of masks as a general rule is predicated on asymptomatic spread. If your viral load is so low that you have no symptoms, then there's nothing to spread, and if you're unwell you isolate, as has always been the case. This study puts paid to this asinine myth of asymptomatic spread: https://europepmc.org/article/PMC/PMC7679396
Not only was there absence of proof, most of this studies showed they had no effect in reducing viral spread and some types of material even made it worse.

robinman

Sparrow
Can I see the website with this photo embedded? I'd like to send that link to my relatives.
tbh i found that picture on twitter

here's a couple other links about why masks are bad though:

Have you ever seen people that wear a mask in a refinery or firefighters take their masks off and then they GASPS FOR BREATH because they could not get full oxygen with the mask on? That should be a hint as to why masks are bad

Redcrosse

Woodpecker

Not only that, but Fraudauci and other mouthpieces initially downplayed the effectiveness of masks till whoever was pulling their puppet strings instructed them to switch gears. There’s video of Fauci saying one thing then a few weeks later saying the exact opposite, for reasons that have nothing to do with science.