Masks

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
I haven't worn one voluntarily since the initial CDC flip-flop (when it became apparent to me that this is all a scam). I can count on one hand the number of times I have been made to wear one since then.

I think people generally don't bother me about it since I wear my baby in front in a baby carrier. The *one* time I left my baby with my husband in the car for a few minutes, I got stopped by a Soy Boy door greeter at Whole Foods, but I got through anyway.

If it does not constitute a mortal sin for you (in the form of lying), you may try going the religious exemption route. Ann Barnhardt wrote an interesting article that I pasted below on how the mask violates multiple commandments. If any of these points genuinely convict you, I think it is reasonable to claim a mask exemption on religious grounds (but that will not fly in many parts of the country).

How the Masonic Filthy Face Diaper of Terroristic Submission breaks multiple Commandments​

I was asked twice within 24 hours to write this up, so here you go:
img_3096-1.jpg

Masks are a violation of the FIRST COMMANDMENT​

The mask is an outward, visible sign of submission and assent to the Covid Religion, which is actually the final iteration of Freemasonry, heavily fused with islam and the occult. The mask is exactly like the armbands of the Nazis and Blackshirts. Covidism is the One World Religion-Political System that has been long prophesied and anticipated. Purging the world of it will require war, as its converts will not abandon it, even if it is abandoned by the government tomorrow. Belief in masks as a magical talisman that provides a preternatural protection against “disease” (which is what they are) is a species of witchcraft mentality.

Masks are a violation of the SECOND COMMANDMENT​

The mask is a blasphemy, as it covers the face, which is intended to dehumanize mankind, created in the image and likeness of God, and is also an attack on the Incarnate Christ. It is absolutely no coincidence, nor any sort of surprise to anyone who knows anything about Freemasonry, which claims “humanism” as its mantra, that DEHUMANIZATION is the true agenda, because Freemasonry is actually Satanism. The wearing of masks by priests during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is a blasphemy and sacrilege of the highest order, as it presents the image of Christ Himself in the Alter Christus of the sacramental priesthood as a participant in the luciferian Covidreligion – Christ Himself bowing to satan and assenting to the lie of Covidism and its occult “magic garment” talisman.

Masks are a violation of the THIRD COMMANDMENT​

Worldwide, churches are closed and Masses canceled, and people are banned from entering churches and worshipping God in His Physical Substantial Presence in the Eucharist if they do not don the mask in submission to the Freemasonic Covidreligion. Christian holidays are canceled, and even the private in-home celebration of Christian holidays are banned in the name of the Freemasonic Submission Mask and deference to the false religion it signifies. Interestingly, Christian singing and chanting is also being banned. Satan is REALLY showing his cards. Pay attention.

Masks are a violation of the FOURTH COMMANDMENT​

From the beginning, the ELDERLY have been the number one target of the murderous Covidreligion. “Flu vaccines” in Northern Italy, marketed heavily to the elderly, were seeded with Coronaviridae in ARSH 2019. People sick with any respiratory virus were sent to nursing homes in order to poison and kill the elderly. Now, the elderly are thrown into de facto home imprisonment, many live in a state of constant fear… of seasonal cold/flu, which will never go away, many cut off from their families. The elderly are being actively killed by cancellation of surgeries, therapies and diagnostics while hospitals stand empty and nurses perform dances for social media. Depression and failure to thrive is killing the elderly, and euthanasia is being pushed now more than ever. The mask and the terror it is meant to incite and maintain is the number one weapon is this war against the elderly.

Masks are a violation of the FIFTH COMMANDMENT​

Masks are physically filthy and actively dangerous. Living with a perpetually warm, damp fabric over the mouth which is constantly touched is a bacteriological disaster. Redirecting exhalation up into the eyes is medically insane. Staphylococcus, streptococcus, conjunctivitis, periodontal infection (Trench Mouth) and acne are just a few of the conditions caused by masks and facial veiling. Increased Carbon Dioxide respiration is dangerous and impairs human function. Cancellation of surgeries, therapies and diagnostics in the name of Covidreligion is killing people, and this is by malicious design.

Masks are a violation of the EIGHTH COMMANDMENT​

There is no pandemic, only a seasonal cold/flu, and masks are a lie designed to dehumanize, terrorize, and purge charity from human hearts. Masks have zero salutary benefit, are physically filthy, and are actively dangerous to human health. Everything about masks as peddled by Covidreligion is a conscious, premeditated terroristic lie. The conventional use of SURGICAL MASKS in surgery theaters, hence the name, is purely to protect surgical personnel from patients’ squirting and spraying blood, pus and effluvium entering the mouth during surgery. Human beings are not poison, to be avoided and defended against. To don a mask is to assent to the lie of the Covidreligion and its irrational, narcissistic, luciferian creed.
As always, I hope this helps.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
On another note, the other day at the craft store, I saw an employee wearing one of these:
il_794xN.2517722962_in1e.jpg

The plastic component was stationed at least a good two inches from her mouth, and it didn't cover her nose at all. I can't tell - are those who wear this thing exercising a form of resistance to the mask mandates, or are there True Believers who actually think this thing is protecting them?

muhtea

Robin
Woman
@muhtea It's rough, especially for women. I hope it gets easier for you.
I hope I'm not coming off as doom and gloom, because that's not right! I'm doing ok and not overly worried. I do sit and shake my head a lot these days though, and I've been known to roll my eyes so hard I nearly lose a contact lens lol.

EntWife

Robin
Woman
I hope I'm not coming off as doom and gloom, because that's not right! I'm doing ok and not overly worried. I do sit and shake my head a lot these days though, and I've been known to roll my eyes so hard I nearly lose a contact lens lol.
No, don't worry, you're not. You just live somewhere more insane than I do.

Although I think more people here are wearing masks since the government tightened up the rules. I live around the kind of people who take their toddlers with them on four wheelers. I doubt they're worried about the coronavirus. They're just worried about getting in trouble because someone started a rumor that the cops are going to start arresting people for not wearing masks.

Once they realize that they were taken in by someone's rumor-as-entertainment, they'll take the masks back off.

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
I live in a small conservative town where the majority of businesses don't care whether you wear a mask. So I don't wear one in those businesses. If they do request one, then I wear it. I don't personally consider it the hill to die on at this point in time. I know the businesses aren't requesting because they want to, but because they feel forced to (business-enforced mask mandate state).

EntWife

Robin
Woman
I live in a small conservative town where the majority of businesses don't care whether you wear a mask. So I don't wear one in those businesses. If they do request one, then I wear it. I don't personally consider it the hill to die on at this point in time. I know the businesses aren't requesting because they want to, but because they feel forced to (business-enforced mask mandate state).
I don't consider it the hill to die on either. They can die - of fear, if they're that scared of The Coronavirus. LOL

Mac

Pigeon
Woman
Masks have been mandatory in Melbourne Australia for the past few months, even if you were walking outside alone. Face shields and scarves/bandanas were not allowed. I got around this by constantly carrying around a takeaway coffee cup or water bottle if I was outside for my hour of permitted exercise, as you did not have to wear the mask if eating/drinking. I purchased reusable masks made of silver thread as they are supposed to be antibacterial and stretched them so they weren’t fitted and just hung very loosely over my face if I had to go to a supermarket or dr. I was harassed by a Karen in a park once and have had a few nasty glares in the shops but no issues with police. Thankfully this week the requirements have now eased outdoors as the weather is over 30C and people have finally had enough of it after 2 weeks with zero cases.. but there are plenty of zombies still volunteering to wear them!

EntWife

Robin
Woman
@MRAll134 Regarding your sig line, have you read about bog bodies? There were a couple found that archeologists said were ancient Irish kings ... because of how gruesomely they'd been murdered.

Apparently, the king was believed to marry some goddess when he became king. If things didn't go well for the community, then that meant the goddess wasn't happy with ol' hubby, so the obvious solution was to kill him. The more vicious the murder, the better to regain her favor. One of the things they would do was cut off his nipples. The king's subjects had to suck his nipples for some weird reason, so without nipples, he couldn't be a king in the afterlife.

I don't know how they had kings. Who would sign up for that job? It's obviously the only way our politicians will ever toe the line though. LOL

MRAll134

Kingfisher
@MRAll134 Regarding your sig line, have you read about bog bodies? There were a couple found that archeologists said were ancient Irish kings ... because of how gruesomely they'd been murdered.

Apparently, the king was believed to marry some goddess when he became king. If things didn't go well for the community, then that meant the goddess wasn't happy with ol' hubby, so the obvious solution was to kill him. The more vicious the murder, the better to regain her favor. One of the things they would do was cut off his nipples. The king's subjects had to suck his nipples for some weird reason, so without nipples, he couldn't be a king in the afterlife.

I don't know how they had kings. Who would sign up for that job? It's obviously the only way our politicians will ever toe the line though. LOL
My background is Irish (Black Irish, Spanish/Irish mix), but I had never heard of the bog bodies being kings; that is new to me.

On this "I don't know how they had kings. Who would sign up for that job?" Never underestimate the male desire to reach the top of the hierarchy (or at least try to) and to receive the gifts that go along with that. It's in the DNA.

EntWife

Robin
Woman
My background is Irish (Black Irish, Spanish/Irish mix), but I had never heard of the bog bodies being kings; that is new to me.

On this "I don't know how they had kings. Who would sign up for that job?" Never underestimate the male desire to reach the top of the hierarchy (or at least try to) and to receive the gifts that go along with that. It's in the DNA.
Most of the bog bodies weren't kings. A couple were though, and the archeologists figured that out based on the level of horrific violence with which they were murdered and the fact that their nipples were cut off. Sorry if I was unclear on that point. I'm not sure if that was exactly what George Carlin was talking about though. He probably thought kings should be killed in battle or hung or something a little more civilized than what the ancient Irish practiced. LOL

jarlo

Woodpecker
I would like to discuss a view on masks I have only been able to come to recently through beginning my conversion to Orthodoxy.

One cannot fully intellectualize their way into their faith. Reading books and working through philosophical puzzles can be part of your faith, but not the entirety. A significant part of the evidence leading non-Christians towards the faith is the charity and actions of Christians. It leads non-Christians to ask - where do such acts come from?

I believe the lockdowns are a farce. I think the evidence that masks work to prevent infection is extremely weak. Nevertheless, I will wear a mask in the house or presence of friends and family members who believe that such masks are necessary, because I love them, and I care more about them than I do being correct about masks and lockdowns. Additionally, these actions may lead my friends and family who know my views to ask - why is he doing this? I hope that those thoughts then lead them to the faith.

Last edited:

Gracie

Sparrow
Woman
We have exemptions for people who are reasonably accommodated under the Human Rights Code for mental or physical disability. I say I'm medically exempt (I can make an argument for it if I had to) and legally don't have to prove why to the casher/door person/etc. It does wear me down emotionally to deal with confrontation but I refuse to wear them. I usually just yell back (politely, loud enough to be heard) "I'm exempt" and keep walking. No one's followed me in yet and once I've gone through the doors, I haven't had issues. Almost got harassed in a Walmart but I walked directly in the bathroom and wasn't followed.

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
You're missing the point.

It's not about convenience, it's about acquiesence.

This bulls... sugar is only possible because people go along with it.

Masks today... vaccines tomorrow.

Mandatory covid pass to fly... yesterday.
You’re entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I don’t see masks as a big deal. Someone else in the comments said they don’t want some bacteria-ridden thing on their face, so I guess we’re accepting now that masks actually do capture bacteria that we’d otherwise breathe in?

Like I said, there are bigger battles to fight, for example if it comes to vaccines, there’s no way anyone is going to make me do that.

Anyway, I know this isn’t the most popular opinion in this forum, but I also spend most of my time tending to the home and don’t go out much, so my experience is probably biased.

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
Someone else in the comments said they don’t want some bacteria-ridden thing on their face, so I guess we’re accepting now that masks actually do capture bacteria that we’d otherwise breathe in?
The concern is that masks create a warm, damp environment, which is the perfect environment for bacteria to grow in. Bacteria doesn't have to originate from elsewhere - your skin, mouth, etc. are all covered with bacteria. There have been cases of pulmonary staph infections in mask-wearers. Of course the fact-checking bodies will dispute this.
img_3113.jpg

One second grader whom I teach now has cystic acne on the ridge of her nose, where her mask rubs against her skin. I'm certain that would not have been an issue had she not been made to wear a mask by her mother.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
You’re entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. I don’t see masks as a big deal. Someone else in the comments said they don’t want some bacteria-ridden thing on their face, so I guess we’re accepting now that masks actually do capture bacteria that we’d otherwise breathe in?

Like I said, there are bigger battles to fight, for example if it comes to vaccines, there’s no way anyone is going to make me do that.

Anyway, I know this isn’t the most popular opinion in this forum, but I also spend most of my time tending to the home and don’t go out much, so my experience is probably biased.

Well, whilst you're at home google 'ncbi surgeons face mask' and read up.

Also 'ncbi fauchi spanish flu' whilst we're on the subject of bacteria.

No big deal.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
We were in Goodwill last week. A clerk told my aunt to put her mask on. My said she would but she didn’t have to because she has COPD (she does). The clerk said “Well you don’t have to be in here shopping then.” Neither my mom or I found out about this till we were on our way home. My mom would’ve raised a ruckus about it, and I’d have backed her up. We’d have been kicked out because GW has been on board the muzzle tyranny since day 1.

If en masse the whole nation....or even just us millions who know it’s a scam....didn’t shop for one day or one week and said it’s because of masks suddenly these corporations would use all those expensive lawyers they retain to fight the mask rules.

EntWife

Robin
Woman
We were in Goodwill last week. A clerk told my aunt to put her mask on. My said she would but she didn’t have to because she has COPD (she does). The clerk said “Well you don’t have to be in here shopping then.” Neither my mom or I found out about this till we were on our way home. My mom would’ve raised a ruckus about it, and I’d have backed her up. We’d have been kicked out because GW has been on board the muzzle tyranny since day 1.

If en masse the whole nation....or even just us millions who know it’s a scam....didn’t shop for one day or one week and said it’s because of masks suddenly these corporations would use all those expensive lawyers they retain to fight the mask rules.
The lack of normal, human compassion is astounding. Someone who already has trouble breathing should wear a mask anyway or never be allowed to go anywhere ever again. And these people think that they're the compassionate ones!

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
The lack of normal, human compassion is astounding. Someone who already has trouble breathing should wear a mask anyway or never be allowed to go anywhere ever again. And these people think that they're the compassionate ones!

Yes, it is astounding. Incredibly so.

islandgirl

Chicken
Woman
Kind of interesting how breath seems to be a major theme this year. Covid19 affects your respiratory system, masks make it more difficult to breath and get fresh air, staying at home and breathing in recycled air, and George Floyd‘s famous words “I can’t breathe”.

Meditative practices such as pranayama light up grey areas of your mind and open you up to your potential, and creates self awareness. Breathing allows us to purge, relax and channel energy. Our breath will always be with us, no matter how isolated we are. No wonder “they“ even want to take away our freedom of breath, and keep us stagnant and anxious.