Masks

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman

The United States Government finds providing masks to every American a top priority - but what about voter ID?

Biden administration weighs plan to directly send masks to all Americans [article link]

WASHINGTON — The Biden White House is considering sending masks directly to American households, according to three people familiar with the discussions, an action the Trump administration explored but scrapped.

The Covid-19 Response Team is evaluating the logistics of mailing out millions of face coverings, but no decision has been made, and the proposal hasn't yet reached President Joe Biden for final approval, a White House official said.

The idea has been raised in several meetings among Biden's top health experts in recent days, particularly as Biden continues to urge Americans to use masks as a primary defense against the spread of the coronavirus.

Biden has asked all Americans to wear masks for the first 100 days of his term, and he has signed several executive actions that mandate wearing face coverings on federal property and aboard public transit, moves President Donald Trump never enacted.

Luna Novem

Woodpecker
Woman
I've started going to the store without a mask. It's hard for me... I'm a very passive person and I don't want any confrontation or attention when I'm in the store. But I've done it twice now and no one's said anything. Inevitably I'll see one or two other people doing the same, so that's nice.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
I don’t like confrontation either unless I’m feeling feisty. My mom and I waltzed into a store last week maskless, and nobody looked twice. We were delighted to see many, many people maskless in spite of the signs and it still being a county mandate. I think more and more people are tired of it.

I've started going to the store without a mask. It's hard for me... I'm a very passive person and I don't want any confrontation or attention when I'm in the store. But I've done it twice now and no one's said anything. Inevitably I'll see one or two other people doing the same, so that's nice.
Better to have confrontations than to be deprived of one's oxygen. People have no idea how much they are killing themselves with masks, all to appease others. The whole ritual is satanic and BEYOND insanity.

Just think... EVERYBODY has to mask, all under the premise that anyone could potentially be infected. FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS... Think about just how insane it is where everyone's everyday concerning thoughts are who you've been around because you could be infected. So even though you are likely perfectly healthy, you still have to sacrifice your health. If that's not enough to make your blood boil, I don't know what is.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
It may have been here that I read of someone in a restaurant seeing a table of teens diapered up and only removing them to pop a bite of food in their mouths. What happened to teenage rebellion?? When I was a teen if I was told I couldn’t do something you can bet my friends and I would’ve been doing exactly what we were told NOT to do, especially in groups. And I wasn’t a very rebellious kid.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^Sadly its just another stark indicator of the weakness instilled in younger generations via cultural and academic indoctrination.

Rebellion = independence

Independence = self reliance

Self reliant people have little need for government so the indoctrination is designed to create a weakened compliant population

Thats why the masks are so important. Without them there'd be absolutely no sign of a pandemic

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
What happened to teenage rebellion??
At least where I live, the way the "laws" (aka blatantly unconstitutional mandates) are written, enforcement is essentially carried out at the peer-level.

I saw this happening and "called it" about a year ago when I saw the way the rules and fines were structured in my state: probably less than 5% of the population would have jumped on-board under the immediate threat of heavy-handed punishment by "the authorities." They would recognize this for what it is: tyranny.

So they structured it in such a way that BUSINESSES are threatened rather than individuals (at least in the beginning stages), and in this fashion people are brought into compliance via the mechanism of PEER PRESSURE. They FEEL that they are motivated by solidarity, so the idea of there being anything to rebel against never enters the equation, because they're basically too stupid to understand that a majority of business owners are enforcing the rules under duress, or because they've been offered a lot of money ("COVID AID") in exchange for adopting the propaganda.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
At least where I live, the way the "laws" (aka blatantly unconstitutional mandates) are written, enforcement is essentially carried out at the peer-level.

I saw this happening and "called it" about a year ago when I saw the way the rules and fines were structured in my state: probably less than 5% of the population would have jumped on-board under the immediate threat of heavy-handed punishment by "the authorities." They would recognize this for what it is: tyranny.

So they structured it in such a way that BUSINESSES are threatened rather than individuals (at least in the beginning stages), and in this fashion people are brought into compliance via the mechanism of PEER PRESSURE. They FEEL that they are motivated by solidarity, so the idea of there being anything to rebel against never enters the equation, because they're basically too stupid to understand that a majority of business owners are enforcing the rules under duress, or because they've been offered a lot of money ("COVID AID") in exchange for adopting the propaganda.

Agree. I’m old enough to remember when they used this exact technique to ban smoking everywhere. Small business especially couldn’t afford to install the government-enforced safety measures to ensure non-smokers were protected, so they were forced to simply ban smoking in their establishments. I too recognized the technique immediately with masks.

I also know they’ll demand something over the top ridiculous just to back off in the name of compromising or giving the citizens the illusion of freedom when what they wanted to begin with is what they’ve “settled” for in the end. I know if a peasant such as myself can strategize this our elite masters will do much worse.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I know if a peasant such as myself can strategize this our elite masters will do much worse.
You just gave voice to probably THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING about this whole stupid "COVID" debacle for me:

When I try to explain these things to people "See look how they they do XYZ instead of ABC... this is not by accident, it's tactical, it's part of an overall strategy to avoid 123, in favor of 456..."

They look at me and say some variation of "that is too complicated, the simplest explanation is that this is a real pandemic and the response is merely botched by greed and/or incompetence." I'm amazed at how many people want to explain away or justify CLEARLY NEFARIOUS AND LONG-MEDITATED ACTIONS as "incidental incompetence" or "just one or two bad actors here and there."

I've gotten so fed up and impatient with this line of reasoning that I've started responding with something like "just because you don't have what it takes to be an evil genius doesn't mean they don't exist." :laughter:

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
You just gave voice to probably THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING about this whole stupid "COVID" debacle for me:

When I try to explain these things to people "See look how they they do XYZ instead of ABC... this is not by accident, it's tactical, it's part of an overall strategy to avoid 123, in favor of 456..."

They look at me and say some variation of "that is too complicated, the simplest explanation is that this is a real pandemic and the response is merely botched by greed and/or incompetence." I'm amazed at how many people want to explain away or justify CLEARLY NEFARIOUS AND LONG-MEDITATED ACTIONS as "incidental incompetence" or "just one or two bad actors here and there."

I've gotten so fed up and impatient with this line of reasoning that I've started responding with something like "just because you don't have what it takes to be an evil genius doesn't mean they don't exist." :laughter:

There's a good line in the movie Ratatouille: "Just because it sounds crazy doesn't mean it isn't true!"

Part of the psyop was gaining early adopters through alternative media outlets. None of this could have gained any momentum at all if not for social media, and the slow drip of "the government is LYING about coronavirus." I remember doing some early morning grocery shopping the weekend before the panic shoppers hit, and there was a grandmother, mom, and daughter trio casually buying muffins, and all decked out in surgical masks (as opposed to the other shoppers who were already in panic mode, and a lot of people starting to look worried). I realized these were the kind of people listening to Peak Prosperity, etc (everybody wear a mask! The Czech Republic is doing it! South Korea is doing it! It's great, pull your kids out of school, stay the f*ck home, flatten that curve)

In the end I think some people enjoy pandemic larping. They don't want to go back to normal. Others won't ever admit they were wrong because they were too complicit, too hysterical, and would be embarrassed to admit otherwise.

They always cite to 1918 as an example of masks. Have you ever seen a typical city street scene in 1918? Packed with teams of people. Cars were still a tiny fraction of the population reserved for the rich. Public transportation was the only way to go. If you were packed like a sardine on a city street, in a shop, or on a streetcar, and had to sneeze, you had no choice but to sneeze directly in someone's face. The mask absorbed liquid droplets. That's all the mask is: A SPLASHGUARD. It does next-to-nothing against vaporized spread. They're not needed today except in surgery when things are splashing around and there are open wounds.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
They always cite to 1918 as an example of masks. Have you ever seen a typical city street scene in 1918? Packed with teams of people. Cars were still a tiny fraction of the population reserved for the rich. Public transportation was the only way to go. If you were packed like a sardine on a city street, in a shop, or on a streetcar, and had to sneeze, you had no choice but to sneeze directly in someone's face. The mask absorbed liquid droplets. That's all the mask is: A SPLASHGUARD. It does next-to-nothing against vaporized spread. They're not needed today except in surgery when things are splashing around and there are open wounds.
B...b...utttt VIRAL LOAD!!! (OF ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE!!)

One of my great-grandmas (mom's maternal grandma) was around during the 1918 pandemic. She brought around slivovitz and chicken soup to people in their apartment building.