Mass school shooting lounge

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
False-flag "mass shootings" are gonna be a recurring feature of the social engineering henceforth, meant to periodically agitate leftists and normies around the world against the Western dissident Right, and discredit any questioning of the globohomo agenda. It's just like with the whole "stop Asian hate" thing to use Trump as a scapegoat, when it's mostly 13-52 people attacking Asians. Or Kyle Rittenhouse.

Still it's disgusting how the elites will resort to employ glowies and feds to murder Americans just to silence right-wingers.

View attachment 41676

View attachment 41674
Will someone please explain to me how a false flag mass shooting occurs? Are you suggesting an 18 year old is actually a government agent who is enlisted to shoot up a bunch of grocery shoppers? Is he just pretending to be 18? Are the shoppers fake and the whole thing staged or does this person actually go and murder a bunch of people, get arrested, go through a fake show trial and then get released back to his duties when everyone thinks he’s in jail? Or is the false flag claim one where a bunch of FBI guys target some disaffected kid and encourage him to commit violence against some unsuspecting soft target that they know will discredit any dissidents?

pureblood

Sparrow
Orthodox
Will someone please explain to me how a false flag mass shooting occurs? Are you suggesting an 18 year old is actually a government agent who is enlisted to shoot up a bunch of grocery shoppers? Is he just pretending to be 18? Are the shoppers fake and the whole thing staged or does this person actually go and murder a bunch of people, get arrested, go through a fake show trial and then get released back to his duties when everyone thinks he’s in jail? Or is the false flag claim one where a bunch of FBI guys target some disaffected kid and encourage him to commit violence against some unsuspecting soft target that they know will discredit any dissidents?
I'm far from an expert on this matter, however I'll attempt to explain the "false flag mass shooting" hypothesis. Most of this information can be searched, documented, and examined over the internet. First, a memo is released to an alphabet organization instructing them about the optics concerning the next "false flag" event. Most often these events occur around or near midterms, presidential elections, or a major political campaign. The event you're referring to involved an 18 year old who was radicalized on a discord server (sources indicate) who spoke openly about his intentions for months. Now to answer your question, "how a false flag mass shooting occurs?" I believe you already answered your own question in your comments above when you stated, "where a bunch of FBI guys target some disaffected kid and encourage him to commit violence against some unsuspecting soft target that they know will discredit any dissidents?" Again, this is an example of a "false flag" event but there are many different types of "false flag" scenarios, which you also mentioned above in your comments. An important fact that is overlooked and quickly discredited, concerning these types of events.... mentally ill people do mass shootings, NOT mentally healthy.
anxiety_orig.jpg

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

I would say to concentrate on the only evidence to go on - the ridiculous video which they count on people not watching out of being "insensitive", thus not being able to analyze how ludicrous it is. Then people easily accept the lying deep-state demonic verbal narrative and it's all over.

Coldly and ruthlessly analyze the video which has less realism than a Hollywood B movie.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Even without any conspiracy hypotheses, there's simply the fact that most of the mass shootings committed in the US within the last 12 months were overwhelmingly by ghetto gangbangers, but as soon as some whitey decides to shoot up some people the media immediately exploits it to perform race-baiting and gaslighting of the "enemy classes of the state."

On another note, Zucc quickly "fact-checked" the screenshot of the reporter having two different names from two different stations. This is 1984 levels of psychological warfare upon the populace.

IMG_20220518_181031.jpg

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
There are a few variations. Sometimes a mentally ill individual is encouraged by government agents to commit the act. At other times a mentally ill possibly mind controlled patsy is set up to be blamed, while a professional team from the government actually does the act. There is also the made for TV event where nothing actually happened but it is all made up. Of course sometimes it can be a combination of all 3.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
With regards to the Buffalo shooting, the guy was apparently in discord chats posted on 4chan which are known fed honeypots. So he was cajoled into doing violence, and I would suspect probably they influenced him as to the target (who would drive 3 hours away to do a shooting in an area you are unfamiliar with and just blast away strangers?) in order to fit the narrative. Most organized right wing groups (are there any real ones??) are just full of feds. Any group of the "KKK" is always like one curious racist and 8 feds.

In other "terra" events, like the Pulse Nightclub shooting, there was some very suspicious video, I forget now but the evacuation videos were going the wrong way down the street (I forget why that was the "wrong" way--perhaps the hospital was the other direction--I just remember it made no sense at all).

There used to be videos on youtube that broke all this down and it was obvious that at least the "rescue" part was totally faked; who knows if the actual event was faked as well but that is the implication. Sorry I can't recall exactly what the "wrong way" issue was--all the "conspiracy" info has been scrubbed from the web and searching only gives you "trusted source" answers but perhaps someone here remembers.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Also, MK Ultra was a real government program. The Manchurian Candidate was a film that showed how this could be used to control assassins. There are plenty of examples from these events of the shooters behaving as if they were in a trance. I haven't seen or read much about Buffalo because everything that comes out within the first few days is pure propaganda, just mainstream press acting as stenographers for the government.

But I do find it very suspicious that the US House has already passed a bill against white supremacy terror groups (I can't name a single one, though I am aware of some anti-white ones -- BLM, Antifa, etc.).

It is known that forced diversity training actually creates racism, so why do they promote it?
The acronym for this forced diversity training is DIE (Diversity Inclusion and Equity) but I guess that's just another coincidence.

Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) workshops appear to “take white men who have unconscious anti-Black racial prejudice and turn them into full blown explicit racists,” according to Yale professor Jason Stanley.

As Stanley notes, he agrees with the goals of DIE workshops but his concern is that their brainwashing isn’t working.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
With regards to the Buffalo shooting, the guy was apparently in discord chats posted on 4chan which are known fed honeypots. So he was cajoled into doing violence, and I would suspect probably they influenced him as to the target (who would drive 3 hours away to do a shooting in an area you are unfamiliar with and just blast away strangers?) in order to fit the narrative. Most organized right wing groups (are there any real ones??) are just full of feds. Any group of the "KKK" is always like one curious racist and 8 feds.

In other "terra" events, like the Pulse Nightclub shooting, there was some very suspicious video, I forget now but the evacuation videos were going the wrong way down the street (I forget why that was the "wrong" way--perhaps the hospital was the other direction--I just remember it made no sense at all).

There used to be videos on youtube that broke all this down and it was obvious that at least the "rescue" part was totally faked; who knows if the actual event was faked as well but that is the implication. Sorry I can't recall exactly what the "wrong way" issue was--all the "conspiracy" info has been scrubbed from the web and searching only gives you "trusted source" answers but perhaps someone here remembers.

This guy analyzes it in this stream starting around 24 minutes. It's a long stream so you can ignore the other topics but he covers Buffalo for a while. RV Truth Uncensored channel. You don't need a Rokfin account to see it.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Even Odysee doesn't have many videos about the Pulse Orlando shooting in 2022 (or their search algorithm is terrible). I did find a couple and I was shocked to remember a few facts from that event:
1) Pulse Orlando was the biggest mass shooting in US history
2) Killed 49 / injured 53 more people (uhhh so he shot over 100 people? was he using a machine gun? Did he wipe out the whole club before anyone could leave?)

Can anyone name the supposed shooter?
Does anyone find that odd?
I don't always remember the names I guess.. I mean theres the wild-eyed guy who shot up the movie theater who I can't recall his name but would definitely know his face... but the Pulse club shooter? I looked him up--I've never seen it before.

We all know Derek Chauvin was an evil raycist who killed an innocent man who din du nuffin because of the color of his skin.
And we had to hear about it daily for years.
But we don't know the killer or the reason 50 of the glorified gay class were killed?

Similarly, the Las Vegas killer is rarely mentioned. But we all know the names of James Fields who revved his car engine and caused an obese woman to have a heart attack and is in jail for like 300 years now or the Tsarnaev brothers who killed THREE people at the Boston marathon.

7-5

Sparrow
Other Christian

Many have chimed in on this, so I'll try to keep mine short:

Don't think in terms of 'recruitment'.
As in: a person was interviewed, trained and then given specific orders.

Think in terms of 'influence'.
As in:
You recognize somebody who'd be likely to do something given the right stimuli.
You give them that stimuli.
They then do that thing and you utilize it to your advantage.

When you start thinking like that, and start considering the resources on hand of any state actor: you start to conceive of unlimited possibilities.

Rogerto

Pigeon
Catholic
Does anyone find it strange that these school shootings happen at such high-peak times of other significant news — as if they are trying to take attention away from other things? The things that come to mind for today’s travesty: Davos meeting this week/Globohomo dominating, WHO treaty vote on ruling sovereign nations on health/pandemics, midterm elections, monkeypox, economy implosion.
May God have mercy on those poor souls who perished today by the hands of a killer. It just all seems too coincidental with this sort of timing. Anyone else?

Papist

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
Does anyone find it strange that these school shootings happen at such high-peak times of other significant news — as if they are trying to take attention away from other things? The things that come to mind for today’s travesty: Davos meeting this week/Globohomo dominating, WHO treaty vote on ruling sovereign nations on health/pandemics, midterm elections, monkeypox, economy implosion.
May God have mercy on those poor souls who perished today by the hands of a killer. It just all seems too coincidental with this sort of timing. Anyone else?

I agree with other posters who have suggested that the Deep State may be encouraging and assisting mentally unstable people to do these things. There are plenty of crazy people about nowadays, so it wouldn't be hard to do, and I think their target is to eradicate the US Constitution. By making the Second Amendment very unpopular this will ultimately allow the whole thing to be torn up.

MajorStyles

Pelican
Catholic

It's completely manipulated, like a card game where you discard the bad cards and keep the advantageous ones. Let's just do a cursory glance at the AP, which sends these stories down the hill for the smaller periodicals to pick up:

The Associated Press is headquartered in New York (strike 1)
They have a wealthy jew in Steven Schwartz as their chairman (strike 2)
They have a shabbos goy as president to fill the goyim front position - a Sri Lankan liberal black woman born in Britain (strike 3)

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

7-5

Sparrow
Other Christian
They will use this to come after legal gun owners, after the CIA has admitted to arming and supplying Mexican drug cartels and likely inner city gangs. Need to remind these traitors we didn't forget they spent $40 billion on Ukraine v. not spending here on things we need at home.

Before I was even 'on this side', so to speak: I got a look at what some of these databases documented as 'mass shootings'.

When some say 'most of it is gangbangers in inner cities!'
Don't forget to address the rhetoric around the word 'mass shooting'.
These databases purposely conflate 'gang warfare' with stuff that happens like columbine.

They're willing to do that, they're more than willing to arm a third party who'll then arm their street crews. All to just 'juke their stats'.