Massive explosion rocks Beirut, national news says its “fireworks “

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
The funny thing is, the more they try to deny Israeli involvement, the more it makes sense they could be involved:

It Would Be A Costly, Unlikely Blunder If Israel Were Responsible For The Beirut Explosion
As the smoke clears over Beirut, and rescuers struggle to aid survivors of a massive explosion that killed at least 78 people and wounded more than 4,000, an ominous question hangs in the air:

Was Israel responsible? The answer is, probably not.

Israel denies any involvement. Lebanon’s government and Hezbollah militants – never shy about blaming their arch-enemy Israel for any misfortune – say the disaster was an accident caused by volatile explosive material in a warehouse. If Israel were in fact responsible, the result could be a war with Hezbollah and Hezbollah’s patron Iran that could even embroil the United States and other nations in a vast Middle East conflagration.

Complicating matters is that U.S. President Donald Trump quickly asserted that the explosion was the result of an attack.

“Well it would seem like it based on the explosion," Trump said at a press briefing Tuesday. "I met with some of our great generals and they seemed to feel that it was. This was not some kind of a manufacturing explosion type of event. This was a, seems to be, according to them, they would know better than I would, but they seem to think it was an attack. It was a bomb of some kind."....

....Nonetheless, the question of Israeli involvement was inevitable. If any nation has cause to wish destruction of a Lebanese warehouse filled with explosives used by suicide bombers and to create IEDs, it’s Israel. The Israeli Air Force has flown numerous air strikes for years against targets in Syria. The air campaign aims to destroy arms depots and convoys used by Iran to ship weapons across Syrian territory to Hezbollah, which vows destruction of Israel and is the most powerful group in Lebanon.

There is no question that Israel had the capability to destroy that warehouse. It could have launched guided missiles from drones, jet fighters, Apache attack helicopters, Israeli navy missile boats and submarines, and even ground-launched ballistic missiles.

Or, Israel’s Mossad intelligence could have arranged a bomb or other sabotage. In recent weeks, there have been numerous explosions at nuclear sites, ballistic missile factories and power plants in Iran, including a key facility for making centrifuges needed for building a nuclear bomb. The Mossad is a top suspect....

The bolded part is exactly why this would make sense as an Israeli operation. Set a deliberate explosion at a dock that's well known for sketchy explosion storage practices, cause Hizbollah to react and Iran to support them even a little, then "OMFG, Mr. Trump, they're attacking us! Help! Help!"

Then presto, they guaranteed US war with Iran they always wanted.

Could be ammonium nitrate. Common fertilizer component. Seems to small to be a nuke. Any reports of radioactivity?

Plus makes sense since there was apparently a fire at the location to begin with.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
It will be interesting to see if the media persist with this fireworks theory. I’m suspicious of media that almost instantly try to sell us a narrative to a disaster like 9/11 with the jet fuel.

I guess their fall back position will be Hezbollah terrorists muh weapons of mass destruction muh 6 gorrilion Jews at threat.

Normies will believe anything, but anyone with half a clue can Reasonably presume this was a calculated Israeli attack.

Secret or not, why would Lebanon stockpile munitions in the middle of a commercial district in its capital city? That defies common sense.

Actually it doesn't really defy common sense.

This is a common tactic throughout the Middle East. Build (subterranean) warehouses near schools, hospitals and residential areas. They also like to use ambulances etc. for military transport

That way they are better protected from aerial attacks by much more powerful militaries

Better protected in the sense that no foreign power, not even Israel, wants to have the blood of tens of innocent civilians on its hands. Precision bombardments aren't exactly precision bombardments most of the time

The international public is very sensitive towards these kind of events, and Mid-East militias and armies like to milk the carnage dry for international brownie points

Even if noone dies they can still say 'look here, Israel bombs ambulances/hospitals/ schools/ residential areas. Israel bad!

I think it was Hamas who perfected this strategy. They set up a portable rocket launcher near a sensitive target, lob a few rockets aimlessly over the border and retreat leaving the rocket launchers untouched

Two minutes later one of the wings of the hospital gets obliterated

Last edited:

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
It doesn't.

This is a common tactic throughout the Middle East. Build (subterranean) warehouses near schools, hospitals and residential areas. They also like to use ambulances etc. for military transport

That way they are better protected from aerial attacks by much more powerful militaries

Better protected in the sense that no foreign power, not even Israel, wants to have the blood of tens of innocent civilians on its hands. Precision bombardments aren't exactly precision bombardments most of the time

The international public is very sensitive towards these kind of events, and Mid-East militias and armies like to milk the carnage dry for international brownie points

Even if noone dies they can still say 'look here, Israel bombs ambulances/hospitals/ schools/ residential areas. Israel bad!

I think it was Hamas who perfected this strategy. They set up a portable rocket launcher near a sensitive target, lob a few rockets aimlessly over the border and retreat leaving the rocket launchers untouched

Two minutes later one of the wings of the hospital gets obliterated

What is to stop Israel/us bombing civilians ( deliberately or accidental) and claiming they were harboring secret terrorist cells. It’s not like anyone is going to fact check it. They can do whatever the fuck they want it seems and all the shills fall in line.

What is to stop Israel/us bombing civilians ( deliberately or accidental) and claiming they were harboring secret terrorist cells. It’s not like anyone is going to fact check it. They can do whatever the fuck they want it seems and all the shills fall in line.

There are countless of NGOs on the ground doing exactly that

There is also the UN

On top of that every other Arab has a camera + Twitter/ Telegram/ Facebook account

I don't get where you got the idea that Israel is untouchable on world stage. If that were the case they would have properly invaded countries like Syria and Lebanon decades ago

Also keep in mind that the 2006 Second Lebanon War was ended after insane political pressure from outside (which in turn made many Israelis nervous that they were about to lose EU/US support)

I also don't get the shilling part. Israel's support in the developed world has crumbled tremendously during the last decades.

Well, in Europe it has at least, don't know how things are elsewhere. It's common for politicians from leftist establishment parties to attend Pro-Palestina rallies. Palestinian flags are much more visible than Israeli ones anyway. European governments support countless NGOs that funnel many to Palestinian causes. In public discourse supporting Palestina is now the normal and 'civilised' thing to do, and saying something good about Israel makes you a racist, islamophobe and a bigot.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
That’s simply not the case at all. Israel is practically untouchable and criticism censored heavily in the west. Only a Militarized paranoid Jew or Cuckservative could view our current situation in such a way.

The son of a former Zionist general wrote a book mentioning Israel attacking Lebanon and exposing Israel’s myth of the existential threat.

Israel pretty much orchestrated the Lebanese civil war Murdering innocents instigating Hate and conflict with Muslim/Christians that several countries have recognized as war crimes.

That’s simply not the case at all. Israel is practically untouchable and criticism censored heavily in the west. Only a Militarized paranoid Jew or Cuckservative could view our current situation in such a way.

The son of a former Zionist general wrote a book mentioning Israel attacking Lebanon and exposing Israel’s myth of the existential threat.

Israel pretty much orchestrated the Lebanese civil war Murdering innocents instigating Hate and conflict with Muslim/Christians that several countries have recognized as war crimes.

Man you don't know what you are talking about. Criticism is heavily censored? Read up on the 2007 HRW report, the 2012 Amnesty International report or the 2017 UN Human Rights Council report (calling Israel an Apartheid state)

Those are just out of the top of my head

So the son of an Israeli general has an opinion that runs contrary to his dad's. OK, good to know. There are also several kids of high ranking Hamas/PLO officials living in Israel now blowing the trumpet over the great state of Israel. Does this prove anything?

That last paragraph, sigh.. I wish my world was one dimensional as well, must be so peaceful. Just blame the Jews for every conflict and each bad turn

The First Lebanese war is first and foremost the result of the infiltration of the Palestinian PLO, the demographic course of Lebanon, it's rampant sectarianism/ the lack of any Lebanese national identity, the quarrelsome nature of Arabs and the colonial legacy

And somewhere in between there is Israel as a cause and reason

For your info: I don't exonerate Israel of any wrongdoing but I like to see things in perspective. The Middle East was a shithole before the founding of the Jewish state, and it continued to be so after Israel was founded

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Re: Israel being able to act with impunity, it's a mix. There's a delicate balancing act to the most effective use of whatever power you have.

If Israel went full retard then it wouldn't matter how much the msm shilled for them. At best it would be the ZOGs vs all the other regional powers and Israel would end up as a smoking, uninhabitable crater, regardless of who won. Their position worsens by the day because most of the goyim slaves in the West are too far removed from holocaust indoctrination and have been conditioned to side with the brownest skin colour in the conflict. Militantly zionist white goyim are on the decline.

So Israel cannot act with impunity. They must absolutely use the scalpel rather than the machete whenever they possibly can.

In this instance my best guess is that Hezbollah was storing and/or manufacturing explosives at the port and Israeli operatives detonated an explosion or started a un-containable fire somewhere they knew it would reach the larger cache of explosives. The fireworks story is cover for the espionage. Heck. If I were mossad I would have used a shell company to have fireworks delivered through that port with a small remotely detonated incendiary device hidden inside just to complete the ruse.

Having watched a LOT of videos of both military and industrial explosions my gut tells me the larger blast is from military type explosives, not simply improperly stored civilian-use products. The explosion and aftermath are way too clean relatively speaking. But that's just my unprofessional opinion. I agree with other posters that the immediate fireworks narrative is way too suspicious and indicates that the talking points had already been arranged in advance.

Last edited:
If Israel went full retard then it wouldn't matter how much the msm shilled for them. At best it would be the ZOGs vs all the other regional powers and Israel would end up as a smoking, uninhabitable crater, regardless of who won. Their position worsens by the day because most of the goyim slaves in the West are too far removed from holocaust indoctrination and have been conditioned to side with the brownest skin colour in the conflict. Militantly zionist white goyim are on the decline.

It's a boomer thing. And an Evangelical thing as well, but we don't really have those in Europe

The Squad is a prime example of this new anti-Israel thinking. They are radical leftist, brown and 'oppressed'

And they hate Israel, because to them Israel is a neo-colonial oppressor state inhabited (primarily) by European settlers (Ashkenazi Jews)

How this relates to them being backed by the Jew- controlled media/banking cartel/ cultural institutes in the USA I don't know.. Maybe its a classic example of Zionism vs. International Jewry and Chassidim Judaism vs. Reformed Judaism/atheistic Judaism?

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
So the son of an Israeli general has an opinion that runs contrary to his dad's. OK, good to know.

No.

Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. Born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family, his grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His Father, Matti Peled, was a young officer in the war of 1948 and a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and Sinai. Miko's unlikely opinions reflect his father's legacy. General Peled was a war hero turned peacemaker.

Miko also goes into dispelling another Jewish talking point that Palestine was some kind of backwards shithole before Israel conquered it. Its more pallatable to accept the theft and genocide of people if you psychologically reduce them to animals...or goyim.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Livia Rokach wrote a book 'Israels sacred terrorism' on the candid personal diary of Former Israeli prime minister Moshe Sharett revealing how the Israeli's deliberately carried out operations to provoke and undermine Arab states, covert terrorist operations and false flags and the theft of land and resources.

The State of Israel must invent dangers, and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.
Above all, let us hope for a new war with Arab countries so that we may rid of our troubles and acquire our space.
Moshe Sharrett May 1955

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Before

After

h
ttps://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1290931692769697798