Massive explosion rocks Beirut, national news says its “fireworks “

I lol'd

” First explosion was caused by Gabriel anti ship missile of Israel. The second explosion was caused by Israeli Delilah missile from F16. Our country is in complete jeopardy with this lazy and corrupt regime.”

Alternative explanation by people from the website veteranstoday.com (unknown to me before)

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
To me this seems like a nuclear bomb. The initial fireball is completely spherical; indicating a huge single source of ignition. If you watch the Texas plant explosion or any other "fireworks" storage explosions etc none of them are spherical, they are more rugged indicating multiple sources of fuel being ignited at different times initiated by the original source explosion.
This Beirut event (may the innocent victims rest in peace) seems like just one massive source (fission) and having the nitrate there seems like the perfect cover-up as all evidence of malpractice that was there is now vaporized.

durangotang

Pelican

This article confirms everything that I have been saying, from my suspicion that it was a new low yield nuclear weapon, to my suspicions about the red plume (and apparently the resultant fire) resulting from a nuclear weapon and/or rocket propellant.

From the article:

However, what influential and credible sources from Beirut are telling me is this:
“The Beirut explosion is about 100 times the energy than the 2015 Tianjin explosion, or 5.4 kilotons of TNT equivalent (using linear extrapolation from Tianjin, which involved 800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate).

"First explosion was caused by Gabriel anti ship missile of Israel. The second explosion was caused by Israeli Delilah missile from F16. Our country is in complete jeopardy with this lazy and corrupt regime.”

Higher resolution image of missile (link)

This is exactly what was shown in the earlier video here on Twitter:

Go to radmon.org . Presently, Sicily has very high readings. Perhaps the winds took it there.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
It seems like Lebanon has been targeted in a multifaceted attack to bring it to it's knees. Here is an article that I saw on ZeroHedge just two days before the attack.

Lebanon's Hyperinflation

From the article:

Each day, I accurately measure inflation for countries experiencing elevated inflation rates using high-frequency data and the principle of Purchasing Power Parity.

Lebanon has only recently been added to my weekly roundup. But now, just one month after its first appearance, Lebanon has become the world’s 62nd occurrence of hyperinflation.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
This video shows a much clearer color of the explosion from the sea. (You'll have to click on the Gab link to view the video.)

Before and after.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
This video shows a much clearer color of the explosion from the sea. (You'll have to click on the Gab link to view the video.)

Great video of the colors. Again, compare the color of this blast plume to the color of West, Texas blast plume. The Texas fertilizer explosion is not the same. We know the Texas plant was an actual fertilizer plant, Lebanon, we aren't so sure. What does that tell you? Obviously something besides fertilizer caused the red plume in Lebanon.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Was doing some search on any post or article by the ((()))s about the Beirut explosion to see if anyone admitted Israel's behind the explosion. Found this interesting.

A confidential highly-informed Israeli source has told me that Israel caused the massive explosion at the Beirut port earlier today which killed over 100 and injured thousands. The bombing also virtually leveled the port itself and caused massive damage throughout the city.

Israel targeted a Hezbollah weapons depot at the port and planned to destroy it with an explosive device. Tragically, Israeli intelligence did not perform due diligence on its target. Thus they did not know (or if they did know, they didn’t care) that there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in a next-door warehouse. The explosion at the arms depot ignited the fertilizer, causing the catastrophe that resulted.

It is, of course, unconscionable that Israeli agents did not determine everything about their target including what was in its immediate vicinity. The tragedy Israel has wreaked is a war crime of immense magnitude.

The ICC has already been investigating Israel for war crimes in Gaza since the 2014 Operation Protective Edge. Now, I imagine it will expand the scope to incorporate today’s criminally negligent massacre.

Though Israel has regularly attacked Hezbollah and Iranian weapons depots and convoys in Syria, it rarely undertakes such brazen attacks inside Lebanon. This attack in the country’s capital marks an even greater escalation. The sheer recklessness of this operation is astonishing.

In this case, the damage done was accidental. But that will be little comfort to the thousands of Beirutis whose lives have become a living hell as a result of this Israeli crime.

As an aside, former Likud MK Moshe Feiglin tweeted a quotation from the Bible about the disaster: “There never have been such great days in Israel as the 15th of Av [the day of the bombing] and Yom Kippur.”

Of course, it pains me to admit that Pres. Trump was correct in his earlier statement that the explosion was a “terrible attack,” and that the information was conveyed to him by “his generals.” In this case, he and they were right:

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on Wednesday defended President Trump’s description of a massive explosion a day earlier in the capital of Lebanon as an “attack”…

Trump told reporters on Tuesday that he was briefed by generals who felt the explosion at a major port in Beirut was an “attack” and “a bomb of some kind.

“I can tell you the initial report was exactly what the president shared with all of you. I happen to know that he was briefed on that. The initial reports looked at an explosion,” he added. “We still have not totally ruled that out.”

“Without sharing anything classified, I’ve been able to see a lot of what has taken place there. We’ll continue to evaluate that,” Meadows continued. “Obviously, there’s no group that has claimed any responsibility but what the president shared with the American people is what he was briefed on.”

This would be highly classified information, which would mean that Trump once again exposed U.S. intelligence secrets and methods, which no president should do. It is reminiscent of previous episodes in which he shared such highly sensitive information with Russian officials. And it’s the reason why U.S. intelligence officials do everything in their power to keep such information from him.

There could (and should) be Israeli domestic political repercussions for this disaster. As Netanyahu approved the attack, he is responsible for the consequences. In 1982, a commission of inquiry found Ariel Sharon culpable for the invasion of Lebanon and the massacre at Sabra and Shatilla. He was sent into political exile for a decade. At the very least, this should disqualify Bibi from leading the country. This would be the outcome in any democratic nation in which the leader was held accountable for his failures.

But alas, Israel is not such a nation, and Bibi always seems to weasel out of responsibility for his blunders. The difference here is that the Israeli leader is already under pressure due to his government’s disastrous response to Covid19 and the looming corruption trial on three counts of bribery. This could be the tipping point.

Normally, Israelis would not bat an eye at such a massacre. They have become inured to the suffering they inflict on their Arab neighbors. But given Netanyahu’s collapsing popularity, this could hasten his end.

Israel couldn’t have picked a worse time to inflict such suffering on Lebanon. The country is in deep economic crisis. Businesses are going bankrupt, people have nothing to eat, politicians quarrel and blame while doing nothing. Lebanon is a basket case. Suffering is everywhere. There is little appetite from its Arab brethren like Saudi Arabia to come to its aid. If any country did not need this added tragedy it is Lebanon.

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2020/08/04/breaking-israel-bombed-beirut/

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker

This stuff was probably stored there for years upon years in the Customs office. There is a reason why there are safety standards, and why welders need to get proper training. I debut that Lebanon has proper certifications in place for blue collar workers. I totally see some idiot welding right next to a bag of Ammonium nitrate. This would also not be the first large scale disaster of this magnitude in the last 100 years.

The linked twitter thread contains factual information.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
^ yeh just a complete coincidence such an incident occurs when Lebanon is under sanction, financial attack and receiving threats from Israel.

Fireworks! Russian trolls fertilizer! Exact same warehouse because has warehouse like windows!

further,
If there were tons of Ammonium nitrate stored in the area there is no fucking way Israel did not know about it.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Could it be that globalists have wised up and now perform their color revolutions in secret, without the incessant SJW media campaigning about "human rights violations that somehow require us to support moderate beheaders"?

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
^ yeh just a complete coincidence such an incident occurs when Lebanon is under sanction, financial attack and receiving threats from Israel.

Fireworks! Russian trolls fertilizer! Exact same warehouse because has warehouse like windows!

further,
If there were tons of Ammonium nitrate stored in the area there is no fucking way Israel did not know about it.

If the Lebanese army knew that Israel knew, it would have been foolish (and a darwin award worthy) to store the equivalent of about a 2000 Ton of TNT right in the middle of the capital. Carelessness kills.

questor70

Ostrich
This stuff was probably stored there for years upon years in the Customs office. There is a reason why there are safety standards, and why welders need to get proper training. I debut that Lebanon has proper certifications in place for blue collar workers. I totally see some idiot welding right next to a bag of Ammonium nitrate. This would also not be the first large scale disaster of this magnitude in the last 100 years.
The linked twitter thread contains factual information.

Unfortunately that's not an exciting enough an explanation for most here. The earlier comment saying it had to be a nuclear blast is pretty funny. A nuke that only kills 135 people? And presumably you'd be able to pick up radiation afterwards so that kind of thing can and probably already has been immediately debunked. Ayone ever see footage of MOABs? Conventional explosives (of which ammonium nitrate essentially is) can pack quite a punch. And if a missile hit that building I'm pretty sure the entire thing would have exploded right away rather than smolder first like a lit fuse. I've got to imagine if there was an Israel connection that Lebanon would be the first to say something about it so if they are already admitting it was their own incompetence (a rarity in the middle-east--remember when Iran shot down a passenger plane?) then it's case-closed as far as I'm concerned. Moral of the story is just because two countries hate each other doesn't mean every explosion that goes off is an act of war.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I've got to imagine if there was an Israel connection that Lebanon would be the first to say something about it so if they are already admitting it was their own incompetence (a rarity in the middle-east--remember when Iran shot down its own passenger plane?) then it's case-closed as far as I'm concerned.

Not really. They could be on the ropes hard enough that they're willing to wave the white flag once this happened or at least they don't want to be seen as weak by their people. Some footage shows something like a missile impacting just before the big explosion.

You can find it on Durangatong's post here: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/massive-explosion-rocks-beirut-national-news-says-its-“fireworks-“.38099/post-1352289

More to the point about this nonsense claiming that the ammonium nitrate had been sitting there for ages, one does not simply allow dockside storage space to languish for years, particularly without a paying customer funding the fees.

This is as dumb as someone claiming "yeah, the former tenant of my New York highrise apartment left all those barrels of petrol there. Rent? No, obviously I couldn't lease it until he came back and got his petrol. Yeah, I knew it was dangerous but watcha gonna do? Been a few years now. Shame about all the money I could have been making". :rolleyes:

This is apparently footage of a Russian thermobaric weapon going off in Syria. Same cloud effect that I haven't been able to find looking at non-military industrial explosions.

Last edited:

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
If the Lebanese army knew that Israel knew, it would have been foolish (and a darwin award worthy) to store the equivalent of about a 2000 Ton of TNT right in the middle of the capital. Carelessness kills.

It doesnt matter what I say, your ilk will always have a deflection and absolve Israel of any suspicion or wrongdoing. flood the goyim with so much disinfo they wont know heads from tails.... yadda yadda yadda Hezbollah terrorists