Mastercard Surveillance To Block Your Purchases

Maddox

Woodpecker
Here's the latest development in the Chinese-style social credit system that's being introduced to the West. Only a matter of time now until cash is removed from our society.

In 2020 I used my credit card to donate $10 to the GoFundMe for the 'We Build the Wall' organisation. My credit card company (don't want to name them) uses Mastercard. They used to use Visa and then they switched to Mastercard. The Mastercard logo is on my card. A few weeks later I received a phone call from my credit card companies security department. They asked me about the transaction under the pretext that it might have been a fraudulent transaction. The interaction was strange to say the least.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Here's the latest development in the Chinese-style social credit system that's being introduced to the West. Only a matter of time now until cash is removed from our society.

I'd like to know exactly how they calculate these so-called carbon credits. For example, how many credits do they assign to the steak you buy versus an international flight. I mean, there is literally no comparison between these things. If you actually assign credits in a logical way, an international flight would probably prevent you from eating for the rest of your life. The credits will likely be assigned in a purely political way.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'd like to know exactly how they calculate these so-called carbon credits. For example, how many credits do they assign to the steak you buy versus an international flight. I mean, there is literally no comparison between these things. If you actually assign credits in a logical way, an international flight would probably prevent you from eating for the rest of your life. The credits will likely be assigned in a purely political way.

Google Flights has also started adding "emissions data on flight listings". Which I don't get because wouldn't any difference in emissions between different flights on the same route be driven by a) model of plane, which is luck of the draw and b) differences in wind conditions or weight on board, which couldn't possibly be known until the day of the flight?

ginsu

Kingfisher
I'm not sure how it all is going to work yet but i heard that this is going to tie into the carbon credits / bonds. Basicly why you see windmills and solar panels everywhere is not because they do anything for the climate, they use them to '' produce '' carbon credits.

They tie a number to the solar panels of how much carbon is ''saved'' or reduced per x time. Now they can sell these carbon rights to other companies to offset their emissions so it apears on paper that they are carbon neutral.

The electricity being sold is just the front of it, the real business will be the trading of these carbon bonds. And will match or become bigger than the current fabricated financial debt system. Different name same game.

If you are rich enough you can afford these carbon credits to finance any lifestyle while regular wage slaves can not.

Most likely the card will say you have run out of your monthly carbon budget would you like to purchase more ?.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it all is going to work yet but i heard that this is going to tie into the carbon credits / bonds. Basicly why you see windmills and solar panels everywhere is not because they do anything for the climate, they use them to '' produce '' carbon credits.

They tie a number to the solar panels of how much carbon is ''saved'' or reduced per x time. Now they can sell these carbon rights to other companies to offset their emissions so it apears on paper that they are carbon neutral.

The electricity being sold is just the front of it, the real business will be the trading of these carbon bonds. And will match or become bigger than the current fabricated financial debt system. Different name same game.

If you are rich enough you can afford these carbon credits to finance any lifestyle while regular wage slaves can not.

Most likely the card will say you have run out of your monthly carbon budget would you like to purchase more ?.
It's not just a cap and trade type carbon credit thing.

The next big shit is one's ESG score, which is calculated differently by every major scoring organization, and is left deliberately vague. It will be used to determine major credit/loans for the foreseeable future, and once it is a well-oiled machine will be loosed upon mom-n-pop biz as well as the average person.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I wouldn't normally post Beck, but it's quite a good intro:

Invidious - https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=FWMcjg24puI

You can find the basic version of credit rating agency data leaked online. The typically have columns for which magazine you buy - i.e. hunting, fitness. It also includes political party registration, gun ownership and veteran status.

By 2017, some of the agencies had up to 10,000 columns of info on people - https://crackedlabs.org/en/corporate-surveillance

This includes search history, which is picked up vis sharing "anonymised" data. But they usually do something like make an MD5 hash of the email.

If you want to give yourself the most protection with one action - use a different email address for each site - https://simplelogin.io/

Second is to get rid of Android, stop using apps (which hover up much more data) or get a legacy phone.

ESG is left-wing/globalist principles encoded into the state-private partnership. The booting of Roosh, Torba and others will be going from selected on special cases to widespread and automatic. As you are banned from society, you will be called a terrorist, and normies will believe it as they say, "I don't care if a private company has my prostitution searches. I've got nothing to hide."