Meet a girl & have kids in the next 12 months

Elmore

Kingfisher
As goals go, and in the current age, it's a bit of a steep one. But certainly worthy.

Anyone else prepared to set it?

I'm 43 years old, in good shape, work out borderline obsessively, have good genetic markers (height, frame etc), financially independent (income approx 1300usd pcm from my tenanted property & sidelines), looks wise around solid 7 for my age.

On Tinder the girls i get tend to be 6's, as is the modern way. Problem is many of them are either single mothers (a non negotiable no-no), or around 38, and not wife / child-rearing material.

Anything above 35-36 would have to be viewed as a poor prospect in that regard. It's to the point i'd sacrifice looks (by degrees) for youth, given without having kids I would have no interest in getting married.

Pre Tinder i'd pull 8s here and there , but my par was around solid 7s in the bars and clubs. Feels like a different era at this point (which it very much was sadly), i realise the latter is not a good ground at this point.

I was crushing it up until around 2016, then made one or two bad moves, got down & isolated & drifted. Pulled myself out of that two years ago, but still live a transient lifestyle, & want to put an end to that.

Way i see it women just aren't attracted to transient men (quite rightly too). We are by definition a bad prospect, & unpredictable. I will look to find a job in a decent Central / Eastern European city for six months, assess thing, then if all is good, will look to sell my property and buy a suburban (as rural as poss, whilst in distance of work) property there.

I will be 44 this time next year and just can't be pissing around anymore.
 

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Elmore said:
As goals go, and in the current age, it's a bit of a steep one. But certainly worthy.

Anyone else prepared to set it?

I'm 43 years old, in good shape, work out borderline obsessively, have good genetic markers (height, frame etc), financially independent (income approx 1300usd pcm from my tenanted property & sidelines), looks wise around solid 7 for my age.

On Tinder the girls i get tend to be 6's, as is the modern way. Problem is many of them are either single mothers (a non negotiable no-no), or around 38, and not wife / child-rearing material.

Anything above 35-36 would have to be viewed as a poor prospect in that regard. It's to the point i'd sacrifice looks (by degrees) for youth, given without having kids I would have no interest in getting married.

Pre Tinder i'd pull 8s here and there , but my par was around solid 7s in the bars and clubs. Feels like a different era at this point (which it very much was sadly), i realise the latter is not a good ground at this point.

I was crushing it up until around 2016, then made one or two bad moves, got down & isolated & drifted. Pulled myself out of that two years ago, but still live a transient lifestyle, & want to put an end to that.

Way i see it women just aren't attracted to transient men (quite rightly too). We are by definition a bad prospect, & unpredictable. I will look to find a job in a decent Central / Eastern European city for six months, assess thing, then if all is good, will look to sell my property and buy a suburban (as rural as poss, whilst in distance of work) property there.

I will be 44 this time next year and just can't be pissing around anymore.

I respect your decision and willpower, but I am going to give you a life-saving piece of advice.

At 43 and with 1300 usd per month as income, do NOT go to a "Central / Eastern European" country. Your value is close to zero there, in the cold eyes of a (predatory) pretty EE woman of 32 or under.

Go instead to, well, SEA, China or Cuba or a couple of other countries (I can tell you which ones by PM if you want), where your value is high and (not old) women are pretty and Conservative, and will accept to marry you.

You can thank me in one year when you are happily married and about to have your first child from a sweet, reasonably thin and respectful Asian or Latina woman. Just forget your dreams of some tall Czech beauty or some, that boat has sailed, my friend, years ago. But other nice boats exist, do not despair, just chose wisely your destination.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
I've lived across Central & Eastern Europe for the last decade. I'm familiar with the changes that have come to it in that timeframe.

I should have stipulated that i dont want to marry out of the European genepool. I certainly don't want to go China (!!!) or Cuba (went there once for an ill advised holiday, couldn't wait to leave).

Maybe in 4-5 years time if i'm unmarried i might consider SE Asia at a push, but it would be a pretty sad failure on my part.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
WombRaider said:
Wait, where are you living? Where are you pulling the 6s from Tinder?

Spain currently.

As i say they are 6's approx, but either single mothers or 38plus & other-wise low value. I dont know what the metric really means to others, likely low sixes borderline 5's i guess. Mostly just over periphery of acceptable tbh. No real wife material, either personality, age or looks tbh.
 

Lace em up

Woodpecker
You only really begin to know someone after a year. I wouldn't marry and imptrgnate a woman in 3 months just to reach some arbitrary deadline.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
Lace em up said:
You only really begin to know someone after a year. I wouldn't marry and imptrgnate a woman in 3 months just to reach some arbitrary deadline.

Well i wouldn't be sweating, looking at the calendar in November, if i'm on the right track. It's just 12 months as a means of focus and to instill a goal.
 

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
 

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am going to write a post relating to this shortly, on observations of how I would I played my life differently with my current knowledge...

Just coming to the end of a Russia trip. 3 months. I didn't really try and meet any other girls, but you can meet good girls at your own level of attractiveness and -15 year online. Probably getting harder, but if you want to dedicate your time to meeting girls, you can easily have one good (looks) date a day here. Issue is as always that these girls aren't that serious until they start aging.

Lesson learned is that I should have learned a language some time ago and thus been able to get access to all the girls in the country, not just the 5-10% more Westernised girls who can speak English. Specifically village girls.

I would pick a language to learn. If you know Spanish you could learn Romanian quickly and head over. 2 hours per day * 150 days = good conversational.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
gework said:
I am going to write a post relating to this shortly, on observations of how I would I played my life differently with my current knowledge...

Just coming to the end of a Russia trip. 3 months. I didn't really try and meet any other girls, but you can meet good girls at your own level of attractiveness and -15 year online. Probably getting harder, but if you want to dedicate your time to meeting girls, you can easily have one good (looks) date a day here. Issue is as always that these girls aren't that serious until they start aging.

Lesson learned is that I should have learned a language some time ago and thus been able to get access to all the girls in the country, not just the 5-10% more Westernised girls who can speak English. Specifically village girls.

I would pick a language to learn. If you know Spanish you could learn Romanian quickly and head over. 2 hours per day * 150 days = good conversational.

Thats a good take, thanks.

My Spanish is around intermediate. But i've pathetically never attempted to learn any Slavic languages in the places i've lived previously. I imagine it would a bit jump up in difficulty from Spanish.

I'm considering Slovenia, purely on the basis that it looks stunning countryside, property is cheap & it's a great climate. The sort of place where i could easily sell up and buy a nice semi-rural place for around 120k euros, and still have a pretty tidy stack left over.

Also i think it's more stable than Ukraine, and frankly more civilised & with a healthier broader society.

Romania i've always had a slight wariness for due to the amount of Roma Gypsies there. I've lived in towns where significant populaces of them are, & they're a fucking nuisance, frankly.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
As a practical step to take, i am paying for some professional photos to use on Tinder & the like. There's a guy here who's experienced, has a studio, and a good catalog of work.

I contacted him saying i didnt want studio photos (i think they look obvious and cheesy) and he's fine to take some out and about in the town here. There's some nice spots down the beach, and i guess maybe one in a cafe. I'll take a few different shirts or whatever so not all in same gear. I did think about doing one down the outdoor gym here (basically some hang-bars on the beach).

He says an hour shooting, to produce 4 quality photos (end product) it'd be between 50-70 euros, he would do post-work on light and such forth too apparently.

I've no idea on the going rate, but that seemed reasonable enough.

Anyone else ever had professional shots done? Interested to hear if they make much of a difference.

Way i see it, it's reasonable enough if at worst I've just got some nice photos of myself (i have very few, dont use any social media sites with my photo on it).
 

rainy

Woodpecker
Elmore said:
As a practical step to take, i am paying for some professional photos to use on Tinder & the like. There's a guy here who's experienced, has a studio, and a good catalog of work.

I don't consider that a practical step.

I would suggest ditching Tinder altogether and developing a game plan to meet women in person centered around common interests and hobbies.

Some of the best advice I was given when younger is to marry your best friend. Decide what hobbies/interests you want to pursue, pursue them and hope to connect with a woman thru them.
 

Elmore

Kingfisher
All fair points.

I've found with Tinder, that while it is broadly awful, it is a channel to have open, and you can meet *some* reasonable prospects, location dependent.

Why not have healthy hobbies interests, and have Tinder in the background? At a certain point you're just widening out the field.

I also have slight reservations about using things like hobby groups, church etc to meet women. If that is your only channel (i dont really drink these days, or certainly go out on the town, like i used to to meet women), then i think its a bit lacking. Waiting round to the 3rd sunday of the month to go on that hike and hoping that girl that you spoke to last time will be there...

I dont know, not at all knocking it, but i think solely it's not enough.
 

bucky

Ostrich
Elmore said:
gework said:
I am going to write a post relating to this shortly, on observations of how I would I played my life differently with my current knowledge...

Just coming to the end of a Russia trip. 3 months. I didn't really try and meet any other girls, but you can meet good girls at your own level of attractiveness and -15 year online. Probably getting harder, but if you want to dedicate your time to meeting girls, you can easily have one good (looks) date a day here. Issue is as always that these girls aren't that serious until they start aging.

Lesson learned is that I should have learned a language some time ago and thus been able to get access to all the girls in the country, not just the 5-10% more Westernised girls who can speak English. Specifically village girls.

I would pick a language to learn. If you know Spanish you could learn Romanian quickly and head over. 2 hours per day * 150 days = good conversational.

Thats a good take, thanks.

My Spanish is around intermediate. But i've pathetically never attempted to learn any Slavic languages in the places i've lived previously. I imagine it would a bit jump up in difficulty from Spanish.

I'm considering Slovenia, purely on the basis that it looks stunning countryside, property is cheap & it's a great climate. The sort of place where i could easily sell up and buy a nice semi-rural place for around 120k euros, and still have a pretty tidy stack left over.

Also i think it's more stable than Ukraine, and frankly more civilised & with a healthier broader society.

Romania i've always had a slight wariness for due to the amount of Roma Gypsies there. I've lived in towns where significant populaces of them are, & they're a fucking nuisance, frankly.

Romanian isn't Slavic, it's a Romance language like Spanish, Italian, or French. Probably one of the harder Romance languages to learn since IIRC you have to decline nouns and adjectives like in Latin, German, and most Slavic languages, but still I doubt it's anywhere near as tough as an actual Slavic language. I speak Italian and Spanish well and understand some Romanian when I hear it.
 

aeroektar

Pelican
Elmore said:
All fair points.

I've found with Tinder, that while it is broadly awful, it is a channel to have open, and you can meet *some* reasonable prospects, location dependent.

Why not have healthy hobbies interests, and have Tinder in the background? At a certain point you're just widening out the field.

I also have slight reservations about using things like hobby groups, church etc to meet women. If that is your only channel (i dont really drink these days, or certainly go out on the town, like i used to to meet women), then i think its a bit lacking. Waiting round to the 3rd sunday of the month to go on that hike and hoping that girl that you spoke to last time will be there...

I dont know, not at all knocking it, but i think solely it's not enough.

Sure your widening your field... by adding dead weight. I mean really, you're dealing with undesirables, thots, and thots in disguise. Good for bangs, bad for LTR material.

Online dating (and tinder is going to be the worst of the bunch) jades people through paralysis by analysis, and teaches people to treat dates as a brief moment of stimulus, like a night at a resort, that she doesn't have to pay for and can come back to next week after she's spent the rest of the week trying other resorts. It fucks men up too. I'd seriously prefer to settle with someone who's never tried it, or is young and was barely ever active.

You're looking for one woman, why do you need so many avenues to choose from? Again, sounds like a great way to waste time. Pick a healthy environment and live an interesting, social, wholesome life. The best options you could ask for will present themselves naturally. You'll still have to take action that requires more balls then a tinder opener, but the reward will be much more valuable.
 

BoiBoi

Kingfisher
Elmore said:
All fair points.

I've found with Tinder, that while it is broadly awful, it is a channel to have open, and you can meet *some* reasonable prospects, location dependent.

I'm late 30s and met my girlfriend on Tinder (24). She was very hesitant to meeting up and it took quite a while to make it happen. I was the first and only guy she met up with from the app. She was a virgin and had only 1 "boyfriend" before me. If it was up to me, I'll marry this girl and start a family in 1-2 years.

My point is, while Tinder is naturally pretty bad for meeting quality women, miracles do happen.
 

Enigma

Hummingbird
Gold Member
gework said:
Lesson learned is that I should have learned a language some time ago and thus been able to get access to all the girls in the country, not just the 5-10% more Westernised girls who can speak English. Specifically village girls.

I would pick a language to learn. If you know Spanish you could learn Romanian quickly and head over. 2 hours per day * 150 days = good conversational.

Do you not speak Russian?

I definitely agree on the language point. A lot of guys complain that certain languages aren't "useful", but it just seems insane to me to pick a wife out of a less desirable pool of women just so you don't have to study a language for a couple hours a day.
 

bucky

Ostrich
Since Romania has been mentioned, can anyone who has experience there and in the FSU comment on general differences between the women? I spent years in the FSU and speak Russian pretty well, and I do not consider Russian and Ukrainian women good marriage material. I tend to extend that to the rest of EE, but I don't actually have much experience with countries like Romania.

Theoretical and just a matter of curiosity for me since I'm already married with kids, but it might be helpful for some of the single guys out there, especially guys who would like to marry a white woman.
 
Top