Meet The World's Latest Self-Made Multi-Billionaire: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos

This little documentary is better - go to 08:16 - you can hear her talk with her normal voice which is funnily enough a rather high female voice.

Abelaird - as for Google employees partly being a freakshow collection - I remember reading an article where the mainstream touted one of Dalmore's biggest critic and it was transgender dark-red-haired Jewish weirdo. He probably mentioned his grandparents being at Ausschwitz 3 times and barely surviving the ovens because they were out of coal on that day, so they had to take him in Harvard and then Google regardless of his insanity or contributions. I think that aside from Google being a government-close operation, they simply work because they hire real top-talent like Damore and then the diverse insane ones. Since the globalists and the government has their backs and the internet works by creating natural monopolies, then it works well enough.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
This little documentary is better - go to 08:16 - you can hear her talk with her normal voice which is funnily enough a rather high female voice.

You can see a 10 year old video of her speaking with the fake voice, at 8:00 in that YouTube doc. I think that was early on when she wasn't so good at it. It sounds very forced.

puckerman

Ostrich
It's not easy to listen to her talk. Her voice just is not pleasant at all.

I think she got a lot of money because everybody how broken American health care is and that she might actually be able to fix it.

She was able to do this because her family ties connected her to rich people.

Easy_C

Peacock
One comment that was odd was that Carreyou says he doesn't like to blame the press because "there was no indication they were dealing with a pathological liar".

Yes there were. There were MANY indications that would have been readily apparent had anyone been covering the topic with even the slightest bit of credulity.

Easy_C said:
One comment that was odd was that Carreyou says he doesn't like to blame the press because "there was no indication they were dealing with a pathological liar".

Yes there were. There were MANY indications that would have been readily apparent had anyone been covering the topic with even the slightest bit of credulity.

Of course they were guilty. Even Carreyou - he barely managed to get his research off the ground, because the marxist media wanted this SELF-MADE FEMALE BILLIONAIRE TO BE TRUE. They did not care that she had zero know-how and pulled off a technology with a relatively small budget while much bigger competitors failed. And keep in mind - this is a field that has no globalist agenda - the elite doesn't mind if blood tests are done with a finger-prick - in fact it would make it easier for them to sell you more drugs and shit. Medical science is highly manipulated as well as nutritional science, long-term preventitive care as well - but this? No way - if the big companies cannot make it work, then her entire business plan was just smoke and mirrors. Any decent journalist would have managed to dig up dirt and if it were a man, then the con would have blown open a long time ago.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Easy_C said:

Of course they were guilty. Even Carreyou - he barely managed to get his research off the ground, because the marxist media wanted this SELF-MADE FEMALE BILLIONAIRE TO BE TRUE. They did not care that she had zero know-how and pulled off a technology with a relatively small budget while much bigger competitors failed. And keep in mind - this is a field that has no globalist agenda - the elite doesn't mind if blood tests are done with a finger-prick - in fact it would make it easier for them to sell you more drugs and shit. Medical science is highly manipulated as well as nutritional science, long-term preventitive care as well - but this? No way - if the big companies cannot make it work, then her entire business plan was just smoke and mirrors. Any decent journalist would have managed to dig up dirt and if it were a man, then the con would have blown open a long time ago.

All someone would have had to do was ask whether her voice was real, or whether she actually knew how to speak Chinese.

Mark Zuckerberg spoke Chinese in public speeches (it was terrible but at least he tried) yet nobody in the media thought to ask Miss Steve Jobs Wannabe the same request, even while they kept touting how she learned Mandarin and worked in China for a time as part of her prodigy background.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I love this story because it is rock solid proof of how globalists conspire to push their Marxist agenda against all kinds of truth, even if it costs tens of billions of dollars.

It forces normies to think, "If globalists are capable of such a big lie with such ease, what else are they capable of?" And down the rabbit hole they go, and they start to unravel so many other big lies.

Amateur

Pigeon
If we look at this from a different perspective, Elizabeth Holmes could be considered one of the greatest salespeople of all time. She was able to sell investors a dream for $1.4 billion.

I would also say that the Theranos story is a great case-study on fundamental game principles for the following reasons:

1. Social Proof

Her initial investors were well respected business men with a strong track record of success. Because of the respect people had about their opinions and decisions, everyone threw caution to the wind and dumped all their money into the operation. They provided the social proof she needed to show people that she knew what she was doing and was someone they could trust their money with.

The same concept applies to social situations. If a woman sees a man with a beautiful women, she will curious to know what makes him special. If he is not a particularly attractive man, she will want to find out what resources or qualities does he have that attracts beautiful women. The beautiful woman could be his sister but the other woman will still assume that something is special about him which instantly makes him more attractive.

2. Using Emotion vs. Logical in Persuasion

In the HBO documentary of the Theranos story, people mentioned that Elizabeth succeeded because she told stories. The stories created emotion which is many times more powerful than logic. The investors felt so emotionally invested in this operation that they disregarded the logical path of due diligence that other investors would need for other startups

In game, touching on a woman's emotions evokes a greater response than using logic. Woman many times make decisions on emotion rather than logic. You can get a woman to go along with almost anything if you can stir up her emotions. Most women will stay with a man who treats them poorly because he is able to get her to feel a wide range of emotions which act like a drug to her system. Even though logically she should leave, the emotions hijack her mind.

Just a few thoughts I've been contemplating lately.

JayR

Kingfisher
Atheist
UK tabloid says she's engaged:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...illy-Evans-works-driverless-car-start-up.html

Maybe she's planning to get knocked up to maximize pussy pass for her upcoming legal challenges.

1S8DGxv.jpg

Jetset

Ostrich
John Michael Kane said:
A 27-year-old dude who is well-connected marries a 35-year-old batshit crazy chick? Her "game" is tight, but this dude is a pathetic sap.

I'm telling you.

She fucks with the remorseless vigor that only a hardened sociopath can deliver.

It's like the scene in "Gone Girl" right before she stabs the simp, every time. It's the only explanation for all of this.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
JayR said:
UK tabloid says she's engaged:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...illy-Evans-works-driverless-car-start-up.html

Maybe she's planning to get knocked up to maximize pussy pass for her upcoming legal challenges.

1S8DGxv.jpg

Jetset said:
John Michael Kane said:
A 27-year-old dude who is well-connected marries a 35-year-old batshit crazy chick? Her "game" is tight, but this dude is a pathetic sap.

I'm telling you.

She fucks with the remorseless vigor that only a hardened sociopath can deliver.

It's like the scene in "Gone Girl" right before she stabs the simp, every time. It's the only explanation for all of this.

Buck Wild said:
My fave comment:

"I wonder which voice she uses when they have sex?"

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but in that photo, the dog is the only one who's getting some.

BURNΞR

Ostrich
Agnostic
Knew she was a fraud since day 1. No such thing as successful female CEO that produces anything innovative.

I still don't understand 2 things:

1. Why is Billy Evans engaged to this radioactive woman?

2. Why does Holmes act like she is going to beat the courts? I know the pussy pass is real but she's committed massive fraud on the level of Bernie Maddoff.

Abelard Lindsey

Woodpecker
Knew she was a fraud since day 1. No such thing as successful female CEO that produces anything innovative.

I still don't understand 2 things:

1. Why is Billy Evans engaged to this radioactive woman?

2. Why does Holmes act like she is going to beat the courts? I know the pussy pass is real but she's committed massive fraud on the level of Bernie Maddoff.

Its worse than that. People and doctors made medical decisions based on Theranos' faulty test results. That's patient endangerment. That is a far worse crime than the deceit of sophisticated, high net worth investors who mostly deceived themselves in not doing any due diligence prior to investing in Theranos.