Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
@eradicator It's referring to obvious truths, like "water is wet", "there are 2 genders" things that essentially are not debatable and everyone knows, thus, they shouldn't be making headlines. It's a jab at those claiming there at least 56 000 genders.

Edit: Sorry, meant to say "@JimBobsCooters" in the beginning. Somehow the site won't let me quote posts directly

JimBobsCooters

Woodpecker
droughtmeat said:
@eradicator It's referring to obvious truths, like "water is wet", "there are 2 genders" things that essentially are not debatable and everyone knows, thus, they shouldn't be making headlines. It's a jab at those claiming there at least 56 000 genders.

Edit: Sorry, meant to say "@JimBobsCooters" in the beginning. Somehow the site won't let me quote posts directly
Ah fair call, can totally read it that way as well.

CynicalContrarian said:
Hmmm.
I'd laugh.
Yet I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be one of the four groups represented...
Probably not, but anyway...

Fits only for dogmatic people:

Communists, fascists, feminists, libertarians (supplicating in front of the rich).

I am a usury-free monetary reformer grassroots authoritarian - loose quick direct democracy - but once that leadership is in place, then allow for a lot of power with direct responsibility. I don't feel represented in that cartoon, but unfortunately most are.