Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
You can't be serious.

He gave trillions to the billionaire investor class while average Americans are getting wiped out. Not even 10 percent of Americans own meaningful amounts of stocks.

You are literally cheering on the impoverishment of your fellow Americans and the wholesale delivery of your polity into the hands of Gates, Zuckerberg and Bezos.
I am.
Well we all know that the lax regulations and money given to the billionaires does NOT have to be passed down to the employees. In my case it did and I've had a great 4 years so far in building my portfolio, my family and whatever else I somehow don't need to admit to you on an internet forum for it to be believed. Not my style.
I don't even own "meaningful amount of stocks" either so does that mean I should clamor for the system to fall as well? I positioned my future in a way that would benefit me and my family starting in 2015 because I could almost see what was coming down the pipeline, what with knowing the fate of empires.
And no I'm not "literally cheering on the impoverishment of my fellow Americans". My fellow Americans are NPC consoomers who are addicted to using faceborg websites, bezos quick ordering apps and gates software and gaming. Is that my fault? I don't use these things so does that make me just as bad as the aforementioned oligarchs? Teh slippery slopes are real. C'mon man!

When society crumbles and only the fittest survive once again there will be Neubache throwing more gasoline on the fire by stating that men who use caveman instincts to once again establish a hierarchy, as humans are wont to do, are bad and are shitting on their fellow citizens.
Excuse me for working within the system that is established or prevalent at the time. I didn't ask for this. But damned if I won't adapt to it.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This was part and parcel of the trajectory for that country once it ceased being Rhodesia.
I'm not so soft in actually pleading and bitching and moaning about the state of my country. If it falls I will face that future head on and adapt to it.

This forum sure has lost alot of stoic men who can't stomach the future a decadent country like the USA is facing. Nowadays it's replaced with zingers, gotcha moments, catch 22's and everything else plus moral superiority.
Sad.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
With all due respect, did you not do the exact same with your stock market comment? Does anybody serious these days equate the stock market with the overal health of the economy, or the average economic well being of Americans. I truly am happy you personally have benefited. No joke. I just think focusing on that is as weak, self centered, and unstoic as what you seem to decry in others.

Nothing meant personally, and again, I am very happy for your personal financial gain.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
With all due respect, did you not do the exact same with your stock market comment? Does anybody serious these days equate the stock market with the overal health of the economy, or the average economic well being of Americans. I truly am happy you personally have benefited. No joke. I just think focusing on that is as weak, self centered, and unstoic as what you seem to decry in others.

Nothing meant personally, and again, I am very happy for your personal financial gain.
I never once insinuated that the bloated pump and dump market is any indication of the overall health of the country. Nor has it ever. In my opinion. It just means more gambling. What do you care what I focus on? I mentioned I focused on my family, my career and my mental well being(As I have since before joining this forum) given the times. God>family>community> country. That's my flow. This forum doesn't even try to be a community anymore. Too busy transitioning from hedonists to god fearing in a few years brings much growing pains especially with the formers mindset.
What more do I have to do to satisfy the moral goblins that proselytize left and right on this forum these days?

Appreciate the compliment but don't cherry pick what I discuss about different facets of my life to try to make yet another moral outcry about my life when the rest of the country is suffering or succeeding...given the times. Like I said, I adapted to the times. To point out otherwise does no one any favors.