Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

What was he beheaded for? the "play stupid games win stupid prizes" is a bit lost on those of us who aren't familiar with the story...
He was orally offensive but weak of mind and body, like most liberals are, therefore it eluded him that one of these people whose cult he was neener-neenering with a cartoon of their prophet would perhaps carry out what they say they will do to every man, woman, and child in the west. It's a clean cut, and he must have been real fast because nobody saw anything until after he finished allegedly. Also like how the news first tried the throat-slitting misdirection like in the case of the two girls in Morocco in December 2018, to make people think that there is no barbarism of severing heads from bodies like animals, but there certainly is. I hope people spread that image around and rile up the French mob, perhaps they can actually do some good this time. Also, that thing under his neck is a mask, not his neck or a shirt, who would have thought growing up in the 80s (as he likely did) that he would die in the street with a diaper around his neck being jugularly see-sawed by some desert cultist. Unreal. I don't advocate violence, but if the muslims continued decimating white liberals like this pretty soon there won't be any left for the jews to subvert. That's good for the muslims actually, because then they would be kept in their lands and not allowed to run amok on our peoples.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
He was orally offensive but weak of mind and body, like most liberals are, therefore it eluded him that one of these people whose cult he was neener-neenering with a cartoon of their prophet would perhaps carry out what they say they will do to every man, woman, and child in the west. It's a clean cut, and he must have been real fast because nobody saw anything until after he finished allegedly. Also like how the news first tried the throat-slitting misdirection like in the case of the two girls in Morocco in December 2018, to make people think that there is no barbarism of severing heads from bodies like animals, but there certainly is. I hope people spread that image around and rile up the French mob, perhaps they can actually do some good this time. Also, that thing under his neck is a mask, not his neck or a shirt, who would have thought growing up in the 80s (as he likely did) that he would die in the street with a diaper around his neck being jugularly see-sawed by some desert cultist. Unreal. I don't advocate violence, but if the muslims continued decimating white liberals like this pretty soon there won't be any left for the jews to subvert. That's good for the muslims actually, because then they would be kept in their lands and not allowed to run amok on our peoples.
?

You think it's white liberals that show images of Mo with a bomb in his turban?

Also calling this man weak of mind and body is an affront. I'd rather wear a Trump mask in Portland than be known as the guy who insulted the prophet in a 70+ percent Muslim neighbourhood

On top of that it doesn't really matter if he worked out 5 times a week or not. If a head chopper approaches you from behind your muscles or MMA grappling techniques are not going to save you

Last edited:
You think it's white liberals that show images of Mo with a bomb in his turban?

Also calling this man weak of mind and body is an affront. I'd rather wear a Trump mask in Portland than be known as the guy who insulted the prophet in a 70+ percent Muslim neighbourhood

On top of that it doesn't really matter if he worked out 5 times a week or not. If a head chopper approaches you from behind your muscles or MMA grappling techniques are not going to save you
I relent, forgive me for judging a man I know not. However, it was not wise for him to even contemplate showing any depiction of mo in a class. Did some background digging, and it seems that moose parents were complaining about him from before and one even called to remove him from school so that he couldn't "touch their kids" not sure about this but it seems someone was waiting for a signal to do something like this, and this man proved an ample target.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...her-s-union/story-0VyPvS3b2DjXdhiGsl3pTM.html

If your CQC is on point and you have had disarming training then I would say that unless the chopper made the slice and hit deep on the first one without you noticing him behind you, then it can be countered pretty easily before the blow connects. These savages have knife training, but very little tactical training with reactive dexterity. Perhaps it is best we debate this in another thread? Save this one for the memes. God have mercy on both of them.

here's a vid of the shooting, taken with a 1997 camcorder:

I relent, forgive me for judging a man I know not. However, it was not wise for him to even contemplate showing any depiction of mo in a class. Did some background digging, and it seems that moose parents were complaining about him from before and one even called to remove him from school so that he couldn't "touch their kids" not sure about this but it seems someone was waiting for a signal to do something like this, and this man proved an ample target.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...her-s-union/story-0VyPvS3b2DjXdhiGsl3pTM.html

If your CQC is on point and you have had disarming training then I would say that unless the chopper made the slice and hit deep on the first one without you noticing him behind you, then it can be countered pretty easily before the blow connects. These savages have knife training, but very little tactical training with reactive dexterity. Perhaps it is best we debate this in another thread? Save this one for the memes. God have mercy on both of them.

here's a vid of the shooting, taken with a 1997 camcorder:
I dont know about the CQC thing being on point. That's a pretty dicey argument even if you're Jackie Chan. No idea what experience you have with this, but assuming you do have some knowledge/experience, you know shit aint that easy, The amount of time and continued training it takes to maintain these skills is a weekly practice. If someone comes at you with a big knife and you cant immediately grab a weapon for stand off... you're generally fucked. A determined attacker can close distance of 7 feet easily within 1 second. This has been demonstrated in many gun draw/knife fight videos.

That notwithstanding, I dont think sharing these photos does much good... another reason why i dont watch ISIS videos except for what I had to see when in the military. Once you've seen one... you've seen them all. Most people who are weak on this issue arent going to be swayed due to a false notion of guilt/inclusion ect... and the folks who have awareness dont need to see it again.

I agree that there is placation to Muzzies all over the world. It has to stop if the west expect any semblance of their former life and if France expects to be eating brie and drinking wine for the next centruy.

Where is the modern day Charles Martel when you need one?... That bastard Macron nearly got his ass handed to him by Generation Identitiare... sadly that whole Covid thing crushed it.