Memes and gifs that will instantly trigger leftists

Hypno

Crow

RalphMalph

Sparrow

kel

Pelican

For real, I carry a sharpie with me and white stickers (I take a stack of priority mail stickers from the post office, keep some whole, rip some in half, etc) so I can redecorate some of the globalist graffiti around town. I just leave them in my bag, which I usually have on me, so they're there when I need them. I'll be waiting for a friend outside a subway stop and see one of those bajillion "refugees welcome" stickers that totally organically appeared everywhere, slap a priority mail sticker over it, add my commentary to this stunning and brave public conversation we're having.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Not really triggering but I laughed my butt off at it... unless you compare how funny SNL used to be and their modern Alex Baldwin's terrible and butthurt Trump impression.

grenade001

Sparrow
And that's exactly why you need to know how to change your oil : so you can immediately recognize someone trying to sell you a shit car.

Here we have cars where you need to remove the whole front bumper assembly to change a lightbulb, 50 screws and half an hour later you finally get to the bulb, then have fun doing the same in reverse and of course nothing lines up cleanly anymore because it's all shit plastic, and now your car looks like you just had a minor accident .. hello !?
So of course instead of spending 2 minutes doing it yourself you have to drive to the garage and they bill you an hour work .. for a damn lightbulb !

I bought a small 2019 model car, and I read on an online car forum that in that particular model, there is a sensor at the bottom of the sump. There is the potential for that sensor to have a fault after you drain the oil yourself. Potentially becoming a $2k repair bill.

I had to replace a front inner fender recently after clipping a kangaroo, which was $200 (parts and labour). I saw online that the part was only around $50. That inner fender was more or less keeping the front bumper in alignment. Without replacement, the whole front bumper would have fallen apart, and the plastic inner fender would constantly hit the tyres. There was only a plastic rivet holding it together, you couldn't even use a few zip ties as a quick fix.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I bought a small 2019 model car, and I read on an online car forum that in that particular model, there is a sensor at the bottom of the sump. There is the potential for that sensor to have a fault after you drain the oil yourself. Potentially becoming a $2k repair bill.

Does that "sensor" have any purpose at all ? :)